Thoughts on Superdry®?

Thoughts on Superdry®?

they make ultra solid durable product imo. Top quality stitching and fabrics with ultra cool designs (not funky or tacky). Sizing runs small though.

Wannabe Japanese brand

British owned, "American" styled

Supergay

perfect if you're an English middle schooler

superdry makes me superdry

mall core: the definition

British 11 year old - 16 year old staterpack meme?

/thread

this

it's such a fucking faker bullshit. typical white people copying Asians

>the japs consistently try to rip off americana and shit out english words onto clothing
>outsider does the opposite but is hated for it

Loud and obnoxious

i think superdry is hated generally for being shit

this. japanese people literally laugh at the broken japanese prints on these. must seem to them like bootleg engrish products look to us

wtf even is this board anymore

Modern asian culture is derivative

sooooooooooo basic

Accurate answer.

sooooooooooo this entire board?

Bought this last summer, it has treated me well.

I bought a t shirt from them a couple years ago and it's always been one of my favorites for wearing around the house. super comfy and surprisingly good qual. You could probably do pretty well if you avoid the japanese prints and shit

w2c

saw a great looking coat from superdry some time ago but i couldnt deal with the incredibly obnoxious branding

I'll get shitted on, but I think it's a good brand in terms of quality and designs. They make really good winter jackets and have little gems here and there. Generally everything is superb in terms of stitching. Good fabrics too for the price.

The only thing which can break the deal is their incredibly obnoxious habit of plastering their logo and letters all over the garment in loud colors and thus changing the whole design to what looks like a cheap mall brand. It's like they actively WANT to be a mall brand. Also a lot of times they throw in really loud binary colors into an otherwise subdued color scheme, like a bright orange zipper on a black down jacket, or a bright blue cord etc. and destroys the harmony.

TL,DR: Quality clothing. Good fabrics. Good designs. However incredibly stupid coloring and lettering decisions make it look cheap a lot of times.

If you wear anything with visible super dry branding, the only thing that will be super dry is your cock

yes i'm sure the people who frequent this board are drowning in puci.

Went into the store at the Mall of America.
They did not have beer.