Dadcore sneaker general

no CP's allowed

Any good dadcore sneakers for adding a bit of height?

My dad literally wears these

The triple S gives me at least an inch and a half

the fila disruptor 2 look cool

None of these are dadcore you fucking idiots. I really really hate newfags. Please lurk more.

>literally
Are you sure he doesn’t figuratively wear them?

>actual dad reporting

whoops

that isn't either. dads don't dress like that

just search a brand and then add walking shoes

you didnt get the mem
also are disruptors kinda dadcore?

how the fuck is a pair of light chunky new balances not the definition of dadcore

dumb cunt trying to act superior because 'muh longtime user'

Every acceptable dad shoe is based off of the original New Balance 990 design.

It’s been around for like seventy years, always made in the USA, chunky just enough, and it has always stayed in the gray color range.

fuk yea

This is a garbage trend and it needs to die. Dad shoes aren't fashionable and of you're being 'ironic' you're a shit head.

You newfags don’t understand what dadcore is. Dadcore is MFA, fedora, dress shoes. You are using the wrong term. What you are describing is ‘dad shoes’, not ‘dad-core’ shoes. You can’t just add core and give it a new meaning after years and history of its use on Veeky Forums.

Neo-Veeky Forums fucking sucks holy shit. They don’t even know what Dadcore is. Maybe it’s time to leave.

shut the fuck up and post some then you whiny bitch

Not him but CDB is a dadcore staple.

Real dadcore coming through.

Wrong af

Goose going full fairy fucking dadcore.

Off yourself newfag. Lurk more.

Fits too well

This picture is the epitome of Dadcore.

You may be right but it could be debatable to some.

exactly - dadcore is oblivious to trends, its about comfort, low cost and practicality, I would argue with a little 80's, 90's nostalgia in the mix

nah man this is white guy who just graduated college, works in an office and wants to find a girlfriend core.

you understand the dadcore is Steve Carrel right?

That’s asap carrel to you, newfag. He’s got the most faded raws of all time.

okay get the fuck out then we won't miss you

These look comfy asf

Dadcore legends

YES SIR

yeah goosling is dad-core these fucking new fags dont understand that stevecarrel isn't dad-core he is dad. jeez is that too fucking hard to understand.

Wrong! yuppy, pretty boy horseshit has nothing to do with Dadcore. It's about reflecting the actual qualities of DADS. Not dressing up like a fucking extra from Mad Men.

>do you even Hawaiian shirt bro

this stuff really isnt dadcore but i know what you're asking for so i'm not gonna bitch about it

da squad

event horizon autism - BRUTAL DADCORE

you know i had to do it to em

Did you bother to read or look through the the thread? Cmon.

No, you are wrong you stupid newfag. Dadcore is a buzzword for #menswear/Class is for men/Reddit MFA. What you are describing is just clothes Dads would wear. Sort yourself out.

lol, this is literally the first post Google gave me from a search for "dadcore reddit"

1/10 troll for making me go to reddit fa/ggot

Stay on Reddit you faggot. Dadcore was born here and given a definition here.

Margiela x Nike?