You do realize dressing up won’t compensate for your ugliness right?

You do realize dressing up won’t compensate for your ugliness right?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't fucking remind me

We get it

lol is this pic supposed to make me feel emasculated? sorry but that doesnt work on people who are happy with their body, and who are in shape. these two are just two fat legged 20 somethings, who will be morbidly obese by age 30. they are just fat slovenly amerimutts in the waiting. you think some fat legged twink exposing his weak abs is somehow intimidating lol @ you

Chad is ultra faggotry in motion. Chad is steroid injecting, steroid-laced chicken eating, faggotry. Americans are a pathetic mongrel race of people. If you can even call them that. Chad is relic of the past. who only appeals to the lowest denominator of society.

youre both fucking idiots

theyre in shape dudes.. what the fuck are you rambling about them being fat legged? fox and the grapes vibe here desu

those are fat man legs. ie. the legs of a fat man. naturally skinny men have skinny legs, because they don't support any weight. when you see an apparent skinny man with fat legs, it's because he is tricking his body into being skinny on the top. give it a decade and the fat man will emerge. you do realize these are 20something, early 20s college players, any fool can see they are both just fatasses in waiting, this is not fa, chad is not fa, so stop shitting the board up with Chad shitposts because they are weak. the nigger posts and chad posts are weak. you fail.

are you a drooling literal fucking moron? squatting will give you legs like that, and im fairly sure any college football players will include squatting into their workout routines. thats muscle, not fat.

That’s muscle dude

yall are fags move on with ur gay lives

I think someone is upset because he can’t gain muscle and never got to play a team sport.

>naturally skinny men
>yall

Holy fuck the amount of cope absolutely reeking from this post

I don't know anything about football but those uniforms look extra gay for some reason

assuming samefag post inflation of 200%, why are you chad(s) even on here? this is /fa not /fit. pretty funny how many Chads lurk on a "thin Faggot-heavy" board like /fa. you call us skinny faggots yet why are you on here lurking, other than because you secretly have crushes on all of us. fucking Chad's are low iq closeted losers. I swear.
yea they do, and these players are all roided up also anyway, these are the token two white players on the team though, the rest is African

Yes, which is why I'm also compensating for my ugliness by going to the gym and switching to a high-protein diet at the same time.

who cares
fixed some of my self image issues so it's good enough for me

>be me, 4/10
>dressing well tricks people into thinking I'm a 5/10
Good enough for me desu

Bro you honestly need to examine your ego and your life very thoroughly. I can tell you right now, all that insecurity is going to really hold you back, you need to learn to let go.

lol @ you. go back to /fit meathead

>people don’t agree with me
>samefag

Damn dude. I'm borderline thinspo and am embarrassed by America's obesity and bad style, but you're really on edge. Freud would have a field day with you.

Also, please leave Chad and Brad alone. With great abs comes great responsibility. They can't help it that their godlike physique and excellent football leadership skills intimidate you.

Well reasoned response my friend, I wish the best in all your soy/estrogen related endeavours

sorry "dude". but no one who is actually THINspo makes comments like you are. this entire thread is comprised of non-Thinspo posters save me. people who are actually thinspo and still in shape are not anti-Chad which is something you think for some reason.

until you are actually thinspo, don't act like you know what it's like. you just belittle Thinspo without being Thinspo, it takes dedication and intelligence to be thinspo it isnt just doing drugs and not eating you fucking mong. real thinspo people are far too good for Chads. sorry. but all the hostility in this thread is coming from over-testosteroned idiots who place more importance on stuffing their faces than visual aesthetics.

desu it's just funny readin your comments because you literally have no clue and are not Thinspo. It's like reading comments of someone who is just not initiated and feeling kind of sad for them. coming into /fa and posting this shit tier bait thread.
>sad

>Meme chads playing football against tyrones

...When will they learn

Ok dude. Do you not like the word dude, dude? The only reason I said I'm borderline thinspo is because I believe healthy diet and exercise are the way to be thin, not starving oneself like most thinspo posters do. You wouldn't understand. Ok, dude?

I still think you're being too harsh on Chad though. It's ok to be jealous of his confidence, but when that jealousy turns to rage, I get upset. You just have gene envy, because you know that no amount of self improvement will stack up to Chad's god given gifts. At least you have your laid back personality and stellar sense of humor to fall back on...dude.

How fucking melon brained do you need to be to take such obvious, terrible bait?

>You just have gene envy
lmao. you need to go back. go back to /fit, this is seriously like watching a trainwreck in slo-mo. You seem to think that /fa = /soyboy. You are completely fucking wrong. /fa is a way of life. It's having an addiction to Fashion, just like /fit is an addiction to weight-lifting. Having an /fa body is about overall aesthetics, it's about not being TOO muscular and yet not being too flabby. It takes discipline and it comes easier for some than others. Just like weightlifting does. But above all, being /fa is about the love for the visual aesthetic, it's about Art, and Design, and Geometry as much as it is about the clothes themselves. It's about an appreciation for Beauty. Natural Beauty, not artificial Beauty. You have no clue about this though. If you did, you wouldnt be making these assinine comments. But just to let you in on it: most truly /fa people, are ex/fit people, who have learned what they need to learn about managing the body in a pure muscular way.

I don't dress up to compensate for anything, I wear my fashion to add on to what I have. And I could probably beat up this so called chad

Football is a gay dick sucking sport for 8 year olds

male model who just walked for dior here

why is this board full of so many fucking losers

this is for f a s h i o n, not posting ur flyover state memoirs

fuck off already

lmao

Today he did remind you.

Fix your issues

>male model who just walked for dior here

So skeletal with a weird face, who thinks he’s better then chad

Yes, of course. Everyone knows a Chad looks better in a t-shirt and sweatpants than some ugly, short, skinny fat, balding, chinlet nu-male loser.

However, those guys in your pic are benchwarmers who don't see any game action judging by their still perfectly styled hair.

So I shouldn't dress how I feel like because I'm ugly or what?

You do know that larping won't make you attractive, right? Post a photo with timestamp, cakeboy.

this thread is all kinds of kek

good stuff anons pls keep it up

USC football sucks and has sucked for like ten years.

those dudes are hot as fuck tho

Ok soyboy. Teach me how to be fa. I don't appreciate art or like clothes really. I just want to look cool. What should I buy? My dad owns a dealership, so I have plenty of money. Can I still play football and be fa?

and looks won't compensate for their lack of talent, I knew those guys they are third stringers lmao

they are beautiful, i would love for them to use me as a cum dump, but they likely have mutilated penises, why do you americans insist on disfiguring your boys' beautiful bodies? it makes me sad! :(

The circumcision meme is dying, friend. It only took off because a cereal maker convinced people that circumcised penises would get dirty and infected, and that circumcision would curb naughty naughty masturbation. So puritan Americans went with it, because cutting up baby dick was less embarrassing to them than showing their kid how to keep his dick clean and talking to him about self control in regards to masturbation.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0

LMFAO o lawd i hope this is pasta

LOL check out this guy hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

>model
>dior

post pic

It get funnier the more time you look at the picture.

Chad, Brad, Thad, and Vlad.

Not necessarily in that order.

No, but i hope it will compensate for my small penis

Where is Slayer ?