How to pull off stolen valor- core ?

How to pull off stolen valor- core ?

Start by having the right hat for your branch, the American flag in the right spot, a unit patch instead of an ISAF patch, a name tape, and keeping the collar turned down.

black leather coat and skull cap

That uniform is so fucked up I'm about to cry

well, i mean, all you have to do is wear the uniform wrong.

also, be fat

it looks fine

>muh valor
>t-thank you for your service
>s-support the troops

seppos are pathetic desu

Don't wear modern camo you autistic fuck.

God that is an ugly uniform

Like this

Just take off the Velcro’s and any pins that belong to someone else and you’re golden. Anyone who tries to call stolen valor after you’ve done that is a reeeetard.

this desu

I've even seen burgers seriously ask if shit like wearing some old milsurp jacket is ok or if it is stolen valor. Fucking burgers celebrating some kids getting themselves blown up in Iraq while they just wanted to go to uni.

what a hero...

I hope you understand the historical context here. It's an overreaction to the incredibly poor treatment Vietnam vets (many of whom of course were drafted) received after they came home. That's how the whole "support our troops, nothing's too good for our brave boys!" thing came about. We know we fucked up once, we're embarrassed, we're overcompensating.

It's jingoism, but it's jingoism with a more complex history than a lot of people realize.

>fuck up once
>literally keep doing the same thing from WW1 onwards until the present and likely well into the future

I agree that we don't treat our veterans well at all but the difference is, after Vietnam, many of them were *socially* ostracized, and treated as avatars of the gov't's (unpopular) foreign policy and the war itself, not as individuals. Failing to provide popular support for veterans is one thing, turning them into pariahs and scapegoats is another - in a lot of people's minds, anyway.

I'm not defending it, I'm explaining it.

>Get drafted
>Be treated as govt lackey
>Join up for gibs
>Support our troops!
Can't explain that.

You are retarded if you can't understand what is saying

> 8 point cover on Army uniform
> Wrong colored flag, in wrong spot
> Ranger scroll above ISAF patch
> Not even accepted cut of uniform

Why copy Americans if they can't even google correctly

> Join for gibs
Maybe fucking POGs or other non combat arms who won't see a war a day in their lives do this...

stolen valor bois we out here

user you don't look like a vet in those, you just look like a faggot to the average person and an even bigger faggot to anyone enlisted or commissioned

at least over dye them or something. ACU's are so fucking gay looking.

this is how they came out after one time dyeing prolly gonna do it again to get them darker
mission accomplished ;^) 10-4 good hotdog buddy

going for that PTSD core

I wasn't baited user, just giving my opinion
It's not Veeky Forums if you wear something that looks like shit

i was just trying to joke w/ you. it doesnt matter to me if you like them or not

b-but this is Veeky Forums! you HAVE to care