What haircut should I get?

>I know I look like Ed Sheerans ugly twin
>I know I'm ugly as fuck and got a shit ton of acne
>I know I have an ugly face and pizza face
I don't care. I still want a good haircut. What do you recomend me? I have been thinking about a regular undercut.

side angle

Come on now, help a ginger out

>look fifteen
>hair already thinning

JUST

Yeah sucks to be me lmao xaxaxaxax

I think a buzzcut would suit you.

bump

You gotta be kidding?? With this face?

sup fellow uggo skelly ginger

under no circumstances try to do facial hair - keep that shit clean

undercut, buzzcut, or possibly manbun could work

also get better glasses or contacts

also if you have acne try just doing nothing to your face - no scrubs or anything but cold water

godspeed comrade

Skelly?

Undercut seems like the best option yeah, even with my thinning hair.

You would suit it

Not according to who is in the same miserable uggo boat as me.
>

Shave head srs

Wear tight fitting shirts since you are bulky/muscular

Will help distract from your face/shitty hair and get people to focus on how ripped you are

he literally said get undercut or buzzcut. you should absolutely do it, not only would it be an improvement, but you would look good.

Try something under the around the neck area
Make sure to cut fairly deep desu

B U Z Z

U

Z

Z

watch out hes a big boi

get a hitler youth fade

combined with good posture and confidence
you'll go from a 5 to a 7 no joke

Come on m8 you're not really ugly. I think you're an average looking guy. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's a meme but just go with an undercut.

another skelly ginger here reporting in to second this:

>under no circumstances try to do facial hair - keep that shit clean

this is good advice

In order to not do another thread, would you guys help me to? Absolutely no fucking idea about what to do with my shitty hair and my shitty hairline.

Just go full Sheeran. Don't listen to people telling you to buzz it, buzzing is one of the worst things you can do.

I'm not saying you have great skin but if you normally look like the photos you have posted then saying you're a pizza faced acnemaster makes me think you have some kind of body dysmorphia.

If you need to fret about something I would say worry about your lack of a jaw and chin. I would start Mewing exercises immediately and crossing my fingers that it actually works and talking to an orthodontist, I'm assuming you probably need braces and a surgery.

full sheeran or buzz
dont get an undercut

early 90s billy corgan grunge hair