Be honest: have these motherfuckers ever put out a piece that you've liked?

Be honest: have these motherfuckers ever put out a piece that you've liked?

No. I feel like Gildan needs to start competing with them by putting their logos on hoodies.

that pic in a pic of morrissey looked decent.

I have the Tokion tee, the only piece I've liked enough to buy.

Yes

they feel content with that ASS CLUB shit tho

yes. SUPREME X TNF EXPEDITION JACKET: MAP.
Greatest jacket ever.

w2c

I bought the velour sweater in black because I couldn’t afford Haider Ackermann.

The script on the black is non existent since it’s also embroidered in black. So no logo.

a silk polka dot shirt
from ss16 i think, maybe fw16

Windowpane Work Trench. SS14

>Tfw can't find this for a reasonable price

This thing

meme as fuck

I liked the Supreme x Undercover pieces

yes, i own quite a bit of supreme but as long as you don't wear it head to toe and look like a cunt you can wear supreme

Why does this even exist?

To cut your way into private property to film you skate videos. Really the none clothing items are just for novelty, they'll keep making them because people lack self control and will buy anything.

Only thing I remember liking are the silk polka dot shirts. (pic related)

i have the red silk shirt
>tfw at the club grind on some girl for a bit
>go into bathroom realize 2 buttons are gone
fuck me right

this shirt is cool

I got nothing on today's drop. Literally sold out in 5 seconds.

I personally love Supreme's camo crewneck from a couple years ago. The muted camo with the vivid red logo is just such a nice popping contrast. Have had my eye on it for a while and was thinking of copping. Sized up with slimmer black chinos or denim would look very slick I think. Supreme makes plenty of nice stuff. Just don't be an idiot and don't wear more than one Supreme piece at a time and you're fine.

The the recent Akira drop was heat.

I dispise Supreme. Absolutely zero imagination, 100% brand hype. That said I accidentally bought this rep because the seller had photoshopped the logo out in listing. Feels dirty wearing it but it's comfy AF.

This is the only thing from supreme I’ve ever wanted. Yes it’s meme, but I like it anyways

>I despise Supreme
>buy something that you like and it turn out to be Supreme

Maybe you shouldn't "despise" Supreme then, numbnuts.

The Kate Moss tee looks pretty nice when it's beat.

The whole Black Sabbath collab was amazing, some of the TNF jackets look nice and they've dropped good graphic tees and hoodies over the years.

This piece right here. But I ain't paying resell.
$40 for a rep of this is fucking better.

purple waffle camo

The HRR Giger collaboration and the undercover collaboration are the only things I like. Oh and the raisin hell shirt

I liked the black denim jacket with "fuck you" printed multiple times all over it.

plenty, but i despise the business model, the people behind it, the community who buys it up, the resellers, the hypebeast writers and articles, the celebrity promotions, the mocking of the customers, often the prices, the image and basically everything around the stuff they actually sell, of which most is uninspired shit too.

I agree except the business model seems pretty good to me. What's wrong with it?

Actually a goat coat

Kinda salty missing out on the mountain parka, whatever

Visvim x supreme goretex jacket, the shoes are ugly though

>Beanie
>Matching shirt/jacket and shoes
>Black jeans/trousers
>Repeat

Why does he have so many followers?

pinhead look

They have good stuff every season but its hard to see through all the hypebeast catering.

it works incredibly well, but i think it's preying on a psychological weakness, since the artificial scarcity creates a rush on items that wouldn't be desirable in another circumstance.
i know they've been doing this for a long time and had their reasons, but you now see giant megacorps like nike pulling the same shit with their astroturfed 'limited release' sweatshop sneakers, as if their tax evasion wasn't bad enough.
it's sickening to watch, and on some level i don't even want to look at the drops although it's fun, just so i don't fall for it and play their stupid games and refresh my browser every other second for a fucking graphic tee

the Sade shirt was nice

The thread is about supreme pieces not people, stay on topic autists

Go choke on a dick fgt

i like their camo clothing and some of the collabs they do are really nice, other than that can't not like em for the resell money you can make

Fav

Are you 12?

Just buy a normal champion reverse weave for the $40 instead of some shitty rep.

Every colour way of this beauty

I personally love that sweater

Who cares about the logo, if it's a nice piece a tiny embroidered s doesn't make you a fuckboy.

repfam

i need this

>i cant say the f wowd mama will be vewy mad

Sure.
They’ve put out some nice pieces

if you dont like it i'll take it off your hands for $100

what’s the name of this shirt? w2c?

I really like pic related

I liked the floral pants from FW14 quite a bit.

>Good for you man. Capitalism is just like so lame and draining. I hate how rich people trick other rich people into spending their money on t shirts man

[blankpost]

>actual good pieces are from collabs and all designed by actually creative and competent designers
What a wonderful brand... American streetwear was such a mistake.

OwO

that is a good point, probably 90% of good pieces from Supreme are collabs.

yeah these are easily my favorite supreme piece

Is that fucking real

yep, from a collab with toshio maeda

Godamn. Looked it a=up and those are actually sick

yeah it's honestly a great collab. most of it's pretty cheap too

190e tee

No.
I recently bought a t-shirt and a hoodie... both cost me £15... INCLUDING DELIVERY.
And they look and feel awesome.
I am not angry about missing out on £200 t-shirts that are plain with a simple block text design that covers 0.5% of the clothing.

mostly because i love miles and the colors this came in

i also would cop some sweaters and outerwear since they usually look pretty good, as long as they don't have any logos or text on them

great example

look at raised by wolves

Is it humanly possible to wear this collab without looking like a weeb?

Only if you aren't white.

the supreme stone island collabs always look quite cool

I didn’t want a logo because at the time there were any sweaters I wanted that looked haider ackermann

shits comfy as hell

(polartec hooded-half zip pullover)

I already have a normal champion reverse weave. And I'm pretty sure that the quality is the same as retail, the only flaw is that the 'supreme' text on the back is a little smaller.

thats kinda the like of collab I'd expect out of a famed skating brand. Yeah its edgy and bit cringey, but at least it has some kinda point and is unique. Rehashing same old shit with TNF etc is just uncreative money grab.

This.

I got these pants for hanging out at home. Absolutely comfy.

id on that?

pants?

god he looks like shit

yes but i don't want to deal with the limited window of buying supreme for retail, and the price of resell. also the hypebeast teenagers are annoying as fuck and i'd rather not deal with them.

*sells out instantly*

Ah, are you one of those guys from the core thread from a couple days ago talking about autocore or something?

The pants that went along with these. Dropped the same day in the same colors.

Ray Charles to the haters. Supreme for life.

i have this