Art hoe imagedump/inspo please

Art hoe imagedump/inspo please

Enuff sage

please

u wot m8?

Whoops. That was an actual artist. Sorry!

Damn. I did it again.

Did it work?

Ok. I give up.

this board is cancer

no_u.jpeg

saged. Pls stop. it was cool the first two threads but you've exhausted this topic.

Patti smith is not an art hoe, she outclasses and outsmarts 99% of these vapid females

ugly narcissistic commie ethnik

It was never cool. Future cat ladies aren't cool, they're brainwashed and sad and increasingly the older generations of proto "art hoes" are actually committing suicide because they are barren, childless, resentful hags who spent their glory days doing nothing but mindless hedonism and ill informed political activism

I can't stand these pretentious obnoxious sluts. Literally just american eagle for contrarians

I once described my best friend as an art hoe, and she immediately told me that calling her that was racist because it's reserved for black women.

She does have that general aesthetic though, with the Kanken bags and round glasses and Van Gogh clothes and shit. Despite all this she's a genuinely good person, and she only really fits the stereotype aesthetically and politically desu

>despite all this she's a genuinely good person

you say that like people who dress artsy are apart of some fascist cult or something

I love art hoes. They pretend to be impressed with my knowledge of obscure bands and art movements. No one's ever pretended to be interested in me!

>Patti smith is not an art hoe
I know she isn't. The point was that these threads are stupid and creepy. Instead of posting bitches that ain't shit, I'm posting bitches that do shit. It's not sagebombing if it's a contribution.

Also. Sage.

imma bump dis

Toppest tier

I

L O V E
O
V
E

art-hoes very much! They are very pretty! I would take either one of them on a nice date to a nice museum! Or if not an underground concert!!! Love

so fucking cringey, I feel most of you fawning over "arthoes" probably have no artsy friends. you're fetishizing a super basic/common type of girl (if you live anywhere remotely hip)

Pajeet pls go

t. Bugman

No shit art hoes and everyone like them are talentless hacks

Can anyone recommend some art hoe brands? Looking for some Christmas presents for my gf

It's because they are autistic and incapable of understanding that women (or people as a whole) are multi-faceted human beings whose identity goes beyond their aesthetic.

overrated hack.

superior female painter. pic related.

>Pajeet
not even close fuk boye

miss my art hoe gf

women ain't shit
o
m
e
n

a
i
n
'
t

s
h
i
t

You say that as if fascism was a derogatory term

where can i get underwear like this?

yo, good shit

>fascism was a derogatory term
it is

tips fedora

>>>/mgtown/

>artheux.jpg

kek

go back to managing the venue in your friend's basement, that HANL show was tite

nail on the head

anyone that takes a picture of themselves smoking a cigarette is a gay nigger

Angles. But a cute!

>nose ring
>effay
If anyone thinks that nose rings are effay they need to leave this board

>tfw too much of an autist to attract art hoes

Idk how to act around these bitches. I try to >bee myself, but I'm too quiet.

what you talk about there

>I'm too quiet
You're too ugly.

are you ugly?

Jesus christ, smile a little.

this fucking pasta...
always...

You're not missing out on much

Miss her

what do these girls even do..

4u

incels / r9k have no business being on /fa. anthithesis of /fa
this. pathetic thread

Same. And I'm normally pretty good with women. I think I remind them of their bad exes.

What's the middle one's @?