youtube.com/watch?v=p50R8rkzkhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs0BUKTNjKA
youtube.com/watch?v=q343nz0huF8
youtube.com/watch?v=bIXQkSkhMTk
discord.gg/KUDSq
whiteflagbook.com/men-clothing-c-2_33.html
discord.gg/rCnnjMn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is one of my firm beliefs that if Warhol was alive today he'd wear nothing but Saint Laurent

He wore Chelseas often.

Alot of people from that era wear it now, like Keith Richards.

Bowie even wore a Dior suit by Hedi.

I'm not sure what's worse, cooldown, or the captcha.

Got any pics of it?

I'm gonna post alot more womens SLP this time

YSL making an comeback?

I mean it can't be denied that hedi draws a lot of inspiration from that era.

Oh, and btw are you the user that continued the other thread? Thank you for the inspo.

We never left. Too many hype beasts jumping on the trend just ruined it.

Chelseas > Sidezips > Jodhpurs >>>>>> Wyatts >>>>>> Santiags

People don't give hedi enough credit for the womenswear.

Wyatts are my personal grail. I just wish I could afford some.

Here it is, suit ls him perfectly and it probably made Hedi explode. I'm also that user yes, I've had tonnes of SLP inspo for ages but thought nobody was interested anymore.
I hate how people say things like "SLP is dead" because it's not a trend, it's like an entire image and lifestyle pham.
The high jodhpurs are extremely underrated, trust me they look better than Harness boots in the exact same fits.

Lmao no. Vaccarello is turning Saint Laurent into a tacky hypebeast brand with logos everywhere: Hoodies with the SL font, "Universite Saint Laurent" sweaters, Common Projects with "Saint Laurent" scribbled with marker and absolute SHIT like this. Literally Supreme-tier.

No subtlety, no style, no elegance with edge that made Hedi's SL so good. Just tacky branded products to get profit from hypebeasts.

I love this cardigan so much, all SLP cardigans arw underrated.

Bless Pete for being responsible for the coolest graphic t-shirt of all time.

Cardigan bois

The height of post-Hedi creativity.

I've been collecting inspo for ages too just waiting for a thread, and agreed. Dressing in slp and pulling it off requires having a life that matches your clothing.

On a related note: if you gonna be a thrashy heroin addict atleast be a trashy heroin addict in a Hedi's DH suit.

The absolute state of YSL these days

I cannot explain how much I enjoy these long scarfs

I haven't seen this lighter before, and fuck you for showing it to me. What the fuck is he doing? A god damn lighter

I'm bored as fuck& will dump a few pics from Hedi's website

We could just do what the rick Owens general did and make our own discord? The fucking captcha and waiting times are killing me.

I was really shocked when back in FW13 the music
for the show was Ty Segall who was also my favourite musician at the time, at that moment it just felt like Hedi's clothes completed me. I also love Luka's style, even his friend Ian even has good fits even if it's just streetwear. Everyone here hates Ian though.

Jodhpurs are definitely underrated. I feel they are more stylish than Chelseas and more versatile than Wyatts; I got a pair in tan suede and I like that I can dress them up for the office and down for off days.

fuck you captcha

I like people mixing brands that have absolutely nothing to do with each other in the same fit. Brand synergy is important ofc, but mixing different brands and it working makes for really interesting fits. (This one isn't interesting or anything)

I don't think that is true, Kendall be wearing SLP a lot. I think we just don't hear it.

that new spankbang shit is a real joke, y'know?

We could make one and I could probably just dump my entire SLP inspo folder fast as fuck then, would also be a cool place to talk about his clothes. Veeky Forums really does need some actual good inspo threads though because it's absolutely dead atm.

Like this person mixing Rick Memphis jeans with saint Laurent. It shouldn't work, but it does.

ok I can't be bothered anymore because of this captcha

*farts loudly*

Just make a discord pham

I agree with you, but the white sneakers thing is from Hedi era, just watch the ss16 collection.

Imagine paying $700 for a hoodie straight from Aeropostale.

I honestly gave up on Veeky Forums a long time ago. I just come here because I've absolutely nothing to do, and it still is (as awful as it is) the best place for fashion discussion.

This cooldown shit is insanely stupid

I never used discord&don't really know my way around it, also if anyone cares I might go through Hedi's entire diary (all the way back to the DH era), pick my favourite photos and upload them somewhere as a sort of inspo album (which is probably going to take ages considering my medevial fucking isp).

I actually work in a designer store and the worst thing is that they are actually selling really well. Especially the t-shirts.

Hedi had alot of sneakers, I like the surf sound ones with the distressing and own some.

It's fucking autistic. I'm going to make a discord, and hopefully we can get a good amount of discussion there like the rick Owens discord.

Seems to be enough of us here to get it going pham

They need to remove cooldown on Veeky Forums.

It told me to wait one second

Even if you bought a pass, you'd have cooldown.

discord.gg/Kb8zbk
Please join

thank

Two YSL generals at once? Come on guys. Use the catalog.

The other reached it's image limit

t. newfag

The inspo chat in the discord is already more than 300 photos and it hasnt been more than 10 minuets.
Join pls
discord.gg/Kb8zbk

To be fair it does deliver a certain aesthetic, I like it for looking like a college design but still being high end. Idk it's cool to different people.

What is essential for the lifestyle you mention?
I would this is some:
-in to rock music, mostly garage etc. being a in a band is a massive plus
-carefree attitude, maybe appear somewhat smug even if you don't mean to per se

I feel this way too, I always was on the look-out for something like what Hedi brought to SLP. The fact that Hedi used/affiliated with all the artists he did made my really like the brand, as I was into those artists already.

I barely have any pics that haven't been posted yet so I'll post some music Hedi has used/I think fit with the image:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7NhHbREvoI
youtube.com/watch?v=GsXHPTO6BQc
youtube.com/watch?v=BXkm6h6uq0k
youtube.com/watch?v=p50R8rkzkhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs0BUKTNjKA
youtube.com/watch?v=q343nz0huF8
youtube.com/watch?v=bIXQkSkhMTk

Will also continue posting some pics though

Join the Discord if you want to succeed

Might cop YSL's new scent.

is there any way to make ysl affordable? even the reduced stuff is just too expensive. or does one need to be born rich?

seconding, also whats something that looks similar ;-;
thank u

It's not for you.

I wouldn't substitute the shoes but if you really can't afford them check out story et fall.
Other brands that could help you achieve a similar look would be Sandro, april77 and Iro Paris.

Join the discord. We have a whole sticky on cheaper/similar brands.
discord.gg/KUDSq

racist nigger!

YSL L’Homme and La Nuit are GOAT. The lasting of the smell has also improved with the newer batches.

What's the smell like?

>does one need to be born rich?
you can just make more money

It's combats and army style, skinny cargo pants how shouldn't it work?

you don't really need to spend any money to achieve the ysl look. everyone in this thread just naming expensive brands are the kinds of people slp user used to laugh at. just look around, if you're into your music and you're into rock, you'll find pieces here and there. only key thing is you'll want boots, not shoes, and you'll wanna wear darker clothes, but if you're into your music you should be doing this anyway, if you have the right "mind" (excuse bad english) for the brand, then you'll be able to find it

>saw lorah

Is story et fall legit? The site has like no pictures and is badly made.

Why dont people use the verb "earn" anymore? "Making money" sounds stupid imo.

they legit, pretty well made too, i bought a few pairs because i'm extremely rough on shoes - they dont last very long at all, so didnt wanna spend £700 on 1 pair, bought 3 pairs they've all lasted about 3 years, wear them most of the time but have had them reheeled and resoled whenever necessary

>whiteflagbook.com/men-clothing-c-2_33.html
This site is a scam right guys?

Can someone post a new link for the discord the old links aren't working

Finally a thread that hasnt been derailed by Rick-fags. Will post some inspo

can I get a fresh link to the discord?

The previous two are expired.

discord.gg/rCnnjMn

>These fucking shoes
Lmfao

Andy was a disgusting twink so it checks out

Went into an SLP store today, really wasn't impressed at all. Stuff seemed pretty unimaginative. The one men's leather looked like it was sized for a child

in order to wear YSL you need to listen to shitty 00s garage rock revival? pass

Decarnin > Hedi

Deal with it kiddos

>Disgusting
>Twink
pick one