Itt soy fashion inspo dump

Itt soy fashion inspo dump

inb4 some fag posts the thinspo thread

kudos to this guy desu

stop shilling your shitty threads about soy fashion and patagonia.

>tfw you're incredibly depressed and mentally unstable so you dress like dog shit because you just don't have the energy to care anymore but some faggots of an Indonesian cave painting forum start worshipping you as a fashion symbol.

You look like a bourgeois faggot from Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Lol get a load of this dork.

They all need shaves and contacts.

Wtf is this one man's war against chinese people?
Pls leave this has nothing to do with anything. No one cares and you flooded 3 threads already.
SAGE.

sigh

>I am spreading the new version of cuck

>gotta catch em all core

"Numale" was fine. Use "numale". You're just going to be mocked if you base your new word around unproven broscience.

A couple Soylent forum users started getting blood tests and over the course of 1-2 years drinking mostly Soylent 2.0 every day (an insane amount of soy to be ingesting, way above average intake), none of them saw any drop in testosterone. Two of them did actually see considerable drops in estrogen, which is a problem in its own right, but this low-test feminization stuff is bullshit and feeding off of your insecurities.

I know that this is bordeline anecdotal and no variables were controlled for, but we do know that high amounts of soy do not NECESSARILY decrease testosterone. Possible? Sure. But not a single one of the guys who decided to monitor their testosterone levels saw any decrease at all.

S

Actual Iron Maiden fan/10

I have that same copy of catch 22

>What are colloquialisms?

Something about this makes me feel so comfy.

if only

These guys aren't using it colloquially. They genuinely believe that soy feminizes men

>These people have ruined facial hair for at least 15 years
Gives me conniptions desu

Notice how no one in this picture of actual, real, in the flesh numales is wearing any of the other clothes found in this thread.
Apart from

Stubble is fine spineless cunt

> t. newfag

Peter u suck