Why do people continue the "nothing can be done about hair loss" meme when fin is at least an option?

Why do people continue the "nothing can be done about hair loss" meme when fin is at least an option?

The risk of permanent side effects is extremely minimal so if you care enough, it's irrational not to at least try it.

or you could just accept yourself and stop focusing on something this insignificant that billions of people go through naturally

Finasteride slightly slows, but does not stop, hair loss. Furthermore, there is a possibility that it can cause permanent sexual dysfunction even if only used for a short time. It is irrational to try it in the first place and if male hair loss was not such a dire condition then no one would bother with fin.

Sorry mate, it's over.

>Finasteride slightly slows, but does not stop, hair loss
It depends on the user. Some people completely reverse it and regrow in thin spots. Others don't respond at all.

Post-finasteride syndrome is just a meme though. There have never been any studies focusing on fin alone that confirm it, all of those include dutasteride which is way stronger.

fine, take all the fin you want. there's nothing to worry about :)

telling Veeky Forums to stop being insecure is worthless task

"Just embrace it, dude."

>just spend millions of dollars on a world-class hair transplant bro

just go to istanbul and get a 2000$ hair transplant

I'll take fin till I'm 30 and settled into my career. Then I'll just give up and accept it.

Veeky Forums is a board full of insecure 16 year olds who are terrified that something has a 1/1000 chance of making their dick not work before they even get a chance to use it

Because taking fin is still not a long term solution, it's only slowing down the process and in the end you'll be just as bald no matter what.

Results like that aren't all that rare nor expensive, relatively speaking at least. A transplant like that from a reputable surgeon might cost around 10k.

Keep in mind, if you're not already NW7 or so (and they rarely do effective transplants on guys that bald), they want you to take fin for a while before doing a transplant.

You still have to take fin+min for the rest of your life after the hair transplant so the rest of your hair that isn't transplanted doesn’t start falling off

even if it doesnt fuck up your dick you still have to take pills the rest of your life so you can keep your pretty hair

Some guys are like Also in the near future we're probably going to have permanent solutions, look into RCH-01. It's definitely not snake oil, it has a dedicated center from one of the largest cosmetic companies.

Japan and South Korea have a lot of research on this and a more streamlined process for trials.

I just used the bald filter on faceapp.

I'm DEFINITELY getting on fin now.

Because if fin makes your dick not work, there's no options left. e.g. my situation

lol just go to istanbul and get a hair transplant for 500 bucks. its supet cheap and the doctors there do 3 transplants a day, theres no way they are gonna screw it up.

it an option for people who get no major sides

some get major sides, and theyre basically fucked.

There was that one article about that guy who said his life was hell because he felt he could hit on girls more easily because he had taken fin but at the same time he couldn't get hard anymore so what was the point

>terrified that something has a 1/1000 chance of making their dick not work
How is that not a terrifying prospect?

I'd rather be bald than have a non-functional dick.

>permanent SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION side effects
>minimal
>minimal >0%
>risking PERMANENT SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION because of your shitty hair genetics

Buzz it and be done with spending any money on your hair so you can save up for your yeezys.

If you have the skull for it, shave it smooth.

>There have never been any studies focusing on fin alone that confirm it,
Because if they study and find a causal link they're required by law to list it as a side effect.

Listimg it as such would risk their market cap.

And anyone else who doesnt have a vested financial interest who could be impartial wont study it... because they have nothing to gain by doing so.