>le coq sportif
>joop!
>roy rogers
>montbell
>jack wolfskin
>peter storm
>michiko koshino
>slazenger
>save the duck (though its getting more known as of recent)
>australian by l'alpina
>gloverall
>barney cools

>hey look at me I know about shitty brands.

im sure even slazenger is better clothing than your yeezy and rick owens nigger crap

slazenger is literal nigger and white trash core

havnt u got a check to collect at centrelink u fuckin pov cunt

Nike

These are honestly just shit labels and thus not well known

literally all garbage

>le coq sportif
>joop!
>jack wolfskin
>slazenger

>underrated/obscure

These are local mall tier brands my duderino. Pretty much amongst the most common shit you see where I live.
Slazenger is basically the poor peoples Adidas/Nike/Puma. On sale in every common sportswear store.
Jack Wolfskin is normie as fuck and overpriced. And also on sale in every sportswear store.
Joop has some ok button down shirts, but is basically like a conservative version of Diesel or some other shit... and also overpriced.
De fursac is supposed to be pretty good quality-wise, at least from what I’ve heard but it’s mostly Polo/Lacoste tier shit, so is Le Coq, only more retarded and gaudy. Look at their shoes. Fucking ridiculous.
Maison Kitsune isn’t underrated or obscure in any way, but more or less alright. Just not really that high fashion they pretend to be.
Fuck man you must be retarded
You’ve never even seen some Rick irl, bitch.

In my honest opinion, you can go fuck yourself.

that list is awful. it's either mall-tier shit or its unknown because it's shit. go read the sticky.

>N. Hoolywood (goat Japanese minimalism)
>JohnUndercover (not a diffusion line, more of a minimalist take on UC)
>Miharo Yatsuhiro
>Kiko Kostadinov
>Lost&Found

Wearing gloverall right now senpai, feels cozy.

I’m sorry not everyone makes a million dollars a year to wear higher quality brands. Keep in mind that a large part of Veeky Forums is either NEETs or work for minimum wage. Brands have different connotations in different countries. So what might be taboo in 1 country (like Lonsdale in Germany) is perfectly fine in another, mostly because nobody knows about it. Also before you knock someone’s brand tastes like the elitist neckbearded scumbag you are, remember that it’s more how you wear an article of clothing than what you wear. There are people out there that can pull together sears or Walmart outfits very well. And there are an abundance of examples of people who wear the most expensive brands money could buy and make it look like complete shit. Look at the entire rap community. Basically every fashion choice they touch quickly turns to shit. But then again, African American culture ruins everything.

Fuck off you judgemental shitmonger

I loved mihara yasuhiro’s puma collab a while back. Don’t care at all what anyone else says

>maison kitsune
>obscure

Obscure here in the US. I’m sure nobody in Europe knows about american eagle, which is basically the poor man’s abercrombie. Or about callaway golf, which i think has some potential to expand from the Dadcore scene

vanlaack

redpill me on opening ceremony

What are these hats called and where the fuck do I get one

lampshade

supposed to be the store for new and upcoming designers to showcase their avant garde cutting edge fashion, actually is a streetwear wasteland frequented by nignogs and chinese foreign exchange students with way too much money, and nothing about it is avant garde, cutting edge or inventive. lim and leon just hop on the bandwagon of whatever brands are hot right now and sell a limited collection in their stores. the only reason i would ever go there is for their kenzo pieces

I’m sad they closed their store in nyc. Their stuff is great.

>callaway golf, which i think has some potential to expand from the Dadcore scene
What in the fuck are you talking about, sir? They are in the country club core market.

and who usually joins country clubs? rich middle age and old age men who more often than not are DADS

Mavi
Kigili
Fabrika
Thrift store near my house