HELP, how do i get rid of my nose blackheads, they just dont want to come off

HELP, how do i get rid of my nose blackheads, they just dont want to come off

left doesnt even look bad

I use those flossing sticks every few weeks. Cleans them out well

I've been using Photoshop. It's worked 100% of the time for me.

a blackhead scrub in combination with pore strips every week or so. also may help to end your shower with cold water on the face to close the pores up a little.

Just accept everyone has them and i the end it doesn't matter and nobody pays attention unless it is pic related

no one cares except yourself, everyone has them

they serve a purpose, i've heard. just a basic routine of cleanser/toner/moisturizer has kept mine from getting big. i've seen people with very shiny noses like they took a waxer to it or something, it's a worse look when people try to get rid of all their black heads unless it's particularly bad

accutane or high doses of vitamine a. has side effects

Okay so first off they are NOT blackheads, they are what's known as 'sebaceous filaments' and they are perfectly normal and extremely common. If you'd made even the most superficial of google searches you would have learned this. Now, can you get rid of them? not really, but you can reduce their size and noticeability considerably using a combination of BHA exfoliator, oil extracting mask (like a clay mask, clarins makes a nice one that I like) and some kind of emulsifying oil cleanser. DO NOT use pore strips, they will irreversibly damage and stretch out your pores, making the problem worse longterm. Stay hydrated. Eat vegetables pleb.

man what id do to get in there with a blackhead extractor...

get some paula's choice BHA and put that on every night

I fixed mine by going cleanser toner moisturizer everyday

This.

Dont stretch out your pores user, I went through a period of frequently using strips and extractors and now I have 2 massive pores on my nose that never close.

They're called nostrils dumbadd

lol

fucking lmao

10/10

Ew why are white people so gross

At least we are white, which makes us 100% more beautiful than any other race

genetics is a beautiful thing

samefag