WAYWT

WAYWT

Maybe uncuff te pants, otherwise looking good.

Kim?

u got some loooooooong feet

jared, have you learnt how to read yet?

I don't know what to say, man... if you had an apron on you'd look like wait staff?

Also stay away from brown shoes with black.

it's a worker jumpsuit, it's a one piece, can you see that? it's high fashion

Wanda?

Is my ass too fat to tuck? I lift...

Since you dont lift I assume it is anterior pelvic tilt.

LOL

> I lift
> not a single ounce of muscle

Lmao okay there calm down there bitch tits you're not there yet to claim shit like that soyboy looking fuck

>standing 5ft6 with heels

missed you guys

you look like you can't move in those clothes

Not the guy you're responding to. Post your physique.

>soyboy

Kys.

Why are we all wearing black, I did not choose this wardrobe, its just a mix of clothes

Please shut the fuck up

Nike Air Monarch IVs >Adidas Ultraboost

You look like a Mexican birdwatcher

I would love to date someone like you

Nice pants, Aladin

my mom made this scarf for me i love her. let your parents know you love them guys its very effay to do so

simple but i like it. dont love the drawstrings(?) on the jacket though
change glasses/get contacts and get a new haircut. air monarchs could be used in a dad fit but your fit and image makes them look autist tier
below normal normie tier. pants are slob fit and that northface has been played out for ages now
very nice, prob my fav fit of yours yet but im also not very into techwear. i admire your efforts though even when i dont like
hmm..
cant tell very well but get longer socks i like it i guess
is that your hair?

>very nice, prob my fav fit of yours yet but im also not very into techwear. i admire your efforts though even when i dont like

much appreciated. this is one of the outfits im most proud of. i think the minimal tech (arc'teryx veilance and merino wool) look works best for me as opposed to all out techninja.

i like your fit a lot as well. the break between the pants and shoes makes the shoes seem a bit big but it gets evened out with the outerwear.

Repost

yeah it may not stand out as much as your other fits but looks very nice

I was going for that thank you desu

Quas are my current grail atm

also
>any thicc bois in hurr
winter is our season

delete this nephew
the kanji leggings with adidas shorts is a really bad look. seems like your feet are trying to break out of your shoes.

youre not thicc youre just fat

my boys keep it up

your earings are sickk
you're also very attractive

Come back when you're as skinny as these guys, stop wasting your money.

i love you, daddy

You are a beautiful human being

pants a bit tight and shoes are horrible. otherwise great.

thanks, too kind of you
i love you, son

Very subtle

Rate my fashion bros!

lol im low enough to post fit pics on waywt but not low enough to samefag myself so obviously like that

other replies don't understand that it's bulking season. I would wear a belt and maybe pull the shirt up a bit to get that muffin-top tuck.

looks comfy. 7/10
Is this actually you? I get the look you're going for but those trousers are way too tight and the shoes are ridiculous. I like the awareness of colour, though. 4/10.
like the jeans senpai, 6/10.
not rating any of the other boring monochrome fits in this thread but damn you're fa as fuck. 9/10 easily.

>not rating any of the other boring monochrome fits in this thread
what a stupid fucking thing to say. not to mention your fit is fucking disgusting. the pants are vile and dont look good with the shoes and you look like a substitute teacher.

those pants are terrible. that trend needs to die. everything else is very good, and I like tha scarf a lot.

Hey chill it's only his opinion. You do know that fashion is subjective, so what he thinks is boring someone else might think is really cool.

flawless
ditch the boots, fit is great
personal fav, 10/10

not posting my fit cause im done being mocked by you faggots.

bro on uni campus going to grab a bite to eat core

nice, i.d. on pants?

jacket ref?

Thanks man. Uniqlo Chinos. Their wider fit which I believe they unfortunately discontinued.

Definitely flattered by you saying mine is your fav, even though I tend to post boring fits. But don't let anyone here get to you, specially on these threads. As someone mentioned above, fashion is subjective. I've gotten tons of hate here and i only try looking at it as a way to improve, even if it's just in one small area.

ah damn, thanks

As I just mentioned above, fashion is subjective. That being said, I doubt I could ever rock any of the fits you guys post but they always work so well on you. Good shit, keep it up fellas.

hello
i like these:

you look like shit

Appreciate the feedback. I see what you might be going for and I'm liking it. I bet something as simple as cuffing the jeans would improve this a lot.

why should i cuff my ejans when theyre not too long baka

literally the worst shit ive seen in my entire life lmao

pants should be a tad longer imo

t. monochrome shitter

where do you buy your pants or at least these pants

pants destroyed this fit

social medias?

i really wanna lay on that sofa
kinda nice i like it
nah, not really
its fine if you like that sort of thing
yeah, okay
prolly not but whatevs
i can support this
probs chill out on the formalities
fine
not 2day pal
the outfit far exceeds the stance
tight

shitty mirror.

thanks. i would avoid buttoning up all the way and find some dif shade pants that fit slimmer to fit with your bean boots better
i'm poor so i thrift a lot of stuff. pants that fit my waist are usually too short so i end up with this look a lot
thanks m8s
what formalities?

sorry my hair is a mess

cool

lol thats not thicc
go on a diet

w2c jacket my brĂ¼der ?

u super cute senpai

Why don't you taper those jeans and show off these wonderful boots?

what an ugly little girl.

Rick coat, leather pants, n the meme German pilot zipper boots

Best fit ,id on that sweater pls

Better pic fukk

very good

Posted in other waywt

let this be the last time too

epic cyberpunk ninja gear

Konichiwa

this looks like winny you fools not someone else

you're a handsome dude no homo
a belt would really tie that fit together

Not mad on the white docs like the rest though

How do you continuously look so good?
Also, do you put pins in your pants to keep them up?

piss piss piss piss
you
you
you
you

put on a belt plz

nah, i just put on a belt and it's enough. are pins used regularly? i thought they were only for photoshoots since it takes too much time/effort to tailor. and thanks, this may seem like im bragging but i used to be a lot heavier and getting thin has really helped my silhouette look nicer. not to say i dont have bad outfits as well i'm sure there are a bunch floating around warosu

don't listen to these numales this is tight and like you're enjoying yourself

>what formalities?
you look like you work in a government facility in a scifi film from the 90s