Veeky Forums home house appartment

Here you can post everything around the topic home, house, appartment.

Improving your home and helping others to do the same. :)

>want to wear a fashionable clothes?
>step 1: be a millionaire and buy a great house.

This thread should be focusing on realistic goals. Veeky Forums improvements to the average house

better?

This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen

stop posting this image. literally everyone on the internet has already seen it

>t. Homelet

This sort of three stories high ceiling is cold AF, it's not for a place to live in.

moved pretty recently

wat do u do?

Gardening, mostly.

Graphic Designer/Photographer. Normal 9 to 5

Good to know

This is a highly notable home which is probably taught in any intro art course that’s worth a damn. I like the style, but you can even tell by the picture that it is over-hyped.

Idiotic

Coming from someone who grew up in a home with almost all of these plants around.. They’re a meme. Some look good in certain houses, but one would be better off purchasing something like a bonsai, a Garfield Chia Pet, or any other type of small plant that you would just like to have for no fucking reason at all.

Pretty cool, but the windows remind me of the World Trade Center. I combine this feeling with no railing on the second floor and think of it being an immediate death trap to any guest who can’t handle their alcohol.

Fuckin’ neat-o. However, I don’t know if I dig the whole tree thing unless it’s fake.

Rad, but I felt like I’ve seen this before.

All you need now is a turtle neck sweater and a chauvinistic attitude towards the world.

you looking for a thinspo gf?

I'm currently getting it on with my thicc coworker. I let you know when she breaks my heart.