Hey. I got this fur jacket from my grandma. But i have no idea what kind of shoes could go with it...

Hey. I got this fur jacket from my grandma. But i have no idea what kind of shoes could go with it. any inspiration for me ? that would be a life saver.

maybe you could get tall boots...? Ankle boots are trendy but I think they look bad

Leather shoes, maybe pumps or you could try boots, chelsea boots are very popular and inoffensive right now.

post feet

Something like that, could be je black too if you're more conservative

Those are extremely ugly no one wants to wear your fetish shoes

>fetish shoes
Are you retarded?

these should match nicely

How about these? I know they are not really fancy but at least could go with it ?
I ve got black Chelsea boots, and they go great with the jacket. But here is a really cold winter so i need shoes that are functional as in warm.
And yea and i know the scarf is terrible

say no to fur m'lady. think about the animals.

This, it will help us decide the best shoe

but saying, No grandma I don't want this 50 year old animal corpse as a winter jacket, won't bring it back to life, right

if you show your grandma your feet it might

This chelsea boots meme needs to stop, they are so ugly.
If you are concerned about warmth you could try dr. martens. I have some cheap knockoff martens and they are very warm. (the platform is 3cm thick I think that adds to warmth too)

16 year old detected

>cheap knockoff martens

Just any type of winter boot

>chelseas are so ugly
>le buy dr martens xD
>knock off
Rethink your life.

this is with kinda doc Martens. works?

No doctor trash is ugly as shit.

or something like this....

More like it

I like your mirror, but must be awkward to get a good angle sometimes.

Looks good

T O R O N T O

but yeah, if you're gonna wear a fur jacket, you have to flaunt it with fancy boots as well.
This user got it right on

whorey