Should I wear this color pants in winter months, and combine it with black or gray clothing? Or is that a no no?

Should I wear this color pants in winter months, and combine it with black or gray clothing? Or is that a no no?

>black
Never.

Not even a black sweater on top?

I'm looking for a chino color that isn't navy that I can wear with general winter colors. But a typical gray is kind of fucking boring, that's my problem.

How about this? Is it too elegant for everyday use?

I dislike black always, it's boring and stupid.

Grey is a good color but always keep your pants plain.

Not a fan tbqh m8

Khaki/beige is a summer color. What's wrong with navy or olive? Those are the only chino colors you need.

black tops usually go best with black bottoms. definitely don't wear khaki pants with black tops. if you want more "general winter colors" dark green, dark brown, and black are pretty safe. Olive is less wintery imo but works fine with most wintery colors. Maroon if you're feeling adventurous.

I really like that pants, don't take 's word like it's the only truth. He's just some random guy on the internet. Black can look really good and it's often pretty easy to wear because it goes with almost everything. (Idk about the pants on OP tho I've never tried it)

>it's often pretty easy to wear because it goes with almost everything
I would agree with this except for the black pants/blue top combo.

It's just so fucking repulsing.

You like that because you are retarded. Patterns are reserved for either shirt/tie/jacket, pattern on pants make them stand out too much, also much harder to combine them with anything if they have a pattern.

Black is garbage to go with khaki chinos, if you wear khaki chinos and black shoes for example you should remove yourself from the gene pool.

i would advise against grey, but definitely yes to black. Personally I dont think the shade of the shirt and pants should match. If you go with grey it should be on the dark or light extreme.
I love khaki and black together.

true

for example, when there is no contrast between the grey and black, it makes the fit pretty bland. Black and khaki on the other hand has some dramatic contrast which is nicer on the eyes. Disregard those black shoes though, I agree thats a no no.

i dislike the black shoes though, too much contrast

the left fit looks WAY better than the right fit. dude.

formally? yes I agree
chromatically? nah
I didn't choose these pictures for the outfits, i chose them to represent my point on color combination.

black shirts tucked into khaki chinos. seriously?

did you even read my post?

why is dramatic contrast good

because our eyes appreciate contrast. take a fucking art class.

it was just a fucking question jesus christ

sorry user

>Khaki/beige
is
>a never colour
it should never be worn unless you are in the desert fighting a war

> winter
> beige

enjoy washing them every five minutes

Or maybe don't be such a dick and let people try and experience what they want
Fashion is subjective man

I think they're cool so yes

Abit prep but if that's what you're going for pair them with a shirt and wooly jumper