Hair General

Post about hair, discuss about hair, and give and ask for hair advice :3
This is my hair as of today! Is there a hairstyle that compliments my facial structure and hair length (its also thick) currently? Replies and photos to show my barber are greatly appreciated!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mvfK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posted earlier, but I was thinking about getting a buzzcut but on the longer side (like a #4) but someone in the last thread said I shouldn't. Should I get something like a crew cut or ivy league instead or should I just cut the sides and keep growing out the top?

Trim the sides and take an inch or two off the top. Possibly style back with Pomade if you'd like. I feel like you're looking for a neat and tidy style.
Try styling it back instead of to the side. That's my opinion but it looks decent op. Good job.

Also looking for help deciding a hairstyle since I'm tired of having long hair. Any suggestions? And also possibly for glasses frames? I know this is the hair thread but I like staying in one thread at a time.
>pic related
>I know I look scraggly. It was an after work photo.

I need a haircut, should I just get it trimmed or get it cut significantly shorter. I'm worried that if I get it cut too short I'll have to explain to people that I'm not a neo nazi.
>TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

I kinda want to grow it out more, but what do you all think?

I need something to enhance my curls and make them last longer.

Also, I've thought about dyeing it blonde before since I used to be blonde as a kid but I'm not sure if it would look good.

>enhance my curls
just stick with the wavy, men prefer straighter hair to curly hair

tasteless

straight lanky white girl hair is fucking disgusting

My hair currently. I was thinking about dyeing it, or getting a piercing (either ear or side of my nose) but not sure, just want a change.
Any ideas of different colours? Or something else to change?

>that I’m not a neo nazi
Don’t be such a beta kid I’m I shaved my head for a few months at the start of this year and it looked alright.
If anyone accuses you of being a nazi just laugh at them because they’re fuckin losers lmao it’s just a haircut

How to get hair like this? Not greasy, but still all over the place

Grow it out. This was at 8 months from haircut. Pomade and taking proper care of your hair will be your best friend to power through the awkward phase.

Samefag here, thats my hair right now

(ama boy) i basically have an undercut bowlcut, my hair looks stringy in this picture because of bad lighting, ill upload an actual good pic of thread is still active soon

Veeky Forumsm, help me fix this shit, how do I cut them to suit my face?

gonna post some inspo

so what exactly did you try to block out in the first picture

Nothing, did it just because I felt compelled to

imgur.com/a/mvfK4

Hair was nice while it lasted. I never really did dial into a haircut I like.

I decided fin is worth the risk, I'm hopping on it soon. Hopefully it will fix my hair and leave my cock alone.

tousle it. photo just looks like a fair amount of hairspray

you have the hair of a 5 year old. Dylan roof-core

there is a plus though, in that you can use the length on the sides to get a fade with a thick top.

hair is pin straight, even combing it back like that takes a good amount of effort and a cowlick will stick up around midday no matter what.

Any effay style that will work with super fine, soft straight hair?

Fade the sides or cut it with a #3. If you would like a clean style

Pretty simple but it works. Any suggestions?

I wanted to grow it out, that's where I come from, but it's taking so long

very cute!

i'd fuck you if you have a feminine penis

p. sure your best friend would be absolutely anything to shave with...

i had this same exact hair around a year ago

I know how to do it w/ it being semi greasy

just stop using shampoo and put in some pomade + hairspray, seasalt spray is nice too.

I made one simole request: I want the same hairstyle but a bit shorter. Is there a way to fix this piece of shit or I'm completely fucked?

cut then bleach or bleach then cut?

In comparison, this is my usual hairstyle.

grow it out and either cut or grow out the facial hair

bleach then xanax

So I wanna grow my hair out but I was wondering, since it's longer on the top than the sides should I even it all out and then grow it or just leave it as is and see how it goes?

Lil peep is Dat u?

whats the name of that color dude?

What do you guys think?

How's it look?

you guys are gay right?

Only a little

honestly your hair is amazing. I say keep
hair looks great as is, nice face too.
some great hair ITT
I would cut the back and sides, your hair is a bit too thin and straight for longer styles like you currently have
looks good, an actual bowlcut success
it's too long in the back-top. nice texture though
whew not sure where to begin, give it some length or just go get a short, clean haircut
shave. then bleach then cut
ehh 5/10

sometime i drown myself in my wave

>or just go get a short, clean haircut
any suggestions?

Looks bad imo

Looks better than before you pedo

try getting back with your roots user, pic related might be easily brought back to style.

How do fuck I get my hair from getting assdry and keep the texture

PS. I live in a tropical country

Is blowdrying your hair that bad? For whatever reason, my hair is 3x greasy when I take Adderall and not sure what to do about it.

Need advice.

90% of hairstyles rely on blow drying
just don't be a retard, towel dry until its damp not wet, use a low heat setting and hold it further away from your head than you probably would naturally

what conditioners are good? It gets really dry in the winter where i live and i'm tired of having my hair turn into a fro from the static despite having straightish hair.

Bruh

What are you thinking?

k... kek

I used a hair relaxer kit about 2 weeks ago in hopes of straightening my hair, which is naturally coarse really thick and wavy. but it seems like its gone back almost to how it was before. I'm considering reapplying it, but the instructions say to wait 6-8 weeks. Is 2 weeks too soon for a reapplication/touch up?

Do it, it is not a serious bussiness

tfw when the pain of bleach dulls the pain of life

I actually cant tell your gender. male I think...your hair is way to pretty, but if youre a girl it's really nice.

This is me about two months ago after getting my fade touched up. Is it effay?

Trim the sides and top. The middle back shouldn't have a hump.

I'd say grow out the top a bit

Eh, I'm not a fan of the super long hair at all. I'd say cut off like 8 inches.

You're not even close to a neo nazi and the hair wouldn't affect that at all.

Try a side part.

Super cute. Curls are underrated.

Perfect.

Like it, but I'd shave your beard. Not very flattering.

I like it. Looks unique.

I'm on the fence but I think it looks adorable if you're a twink.

Try using volumizing products.

Hot as fuck.

Maybe grow out the top just a tad, like a half inch.

It's an improvement.

Leave it and see how it goes, but I think this works better than long hair would desu.

I like it but shave and get your brows touched up.

As a blonde man it annoys me that people appropriate my culture.

I think straight up is a bit much. I'm honestly a slicked back man myself. Also thank you for replying to other user asking for suggestions. It helps a lot.

dude you can get what everyone on Veeky Forums wants. Ditch the lengthy nordic hair it isn't even rockstar anymore it's straight serial killer-esuqe. Get a bob variant like shoulder length just cut a bit off and you're effay as can be

poor op no one replied to him, also your hair looks like shit lol too much volume on that side. I'm such the shitness is how you've styled it not the overall cut so at least it's salvageable and i can tell you don't wear it like that often but definetley don't wear it like that again or thin it out

It kinda looks like Yu have Chad hair from the Chad vs virgin mime except your a brunette

ew

What fucking haircut do I get? I have hair that gets slightly curly at length and an oval face. I like it long but need something business like.

I have been doing research and everything is numale beard shit or something that will take half an hour of styling every time you leave the house.

How do i deal with oily hair? I don't want to have long hair anymore I'm sick of them.

Adderall causes extreme hair loss, nigga. That's just your hair dying.

I'm actually in the opposite situation, as I am trying to grow my hair out. I don't know too much about managing oily hair, as my hair is dry, even though it seems like it should be oily with how thick it is, I suppose my eczema on my head drys it out. I suppose you can use a stronger shampoo, but I don't have a proper answer.

your head seems kinda shortish to own hair that long up
also you look gay af

keep the hair

underrated post

How bad is it?

What should I do Veeky Forums?
Should I keep growing it or should I go for a hair cut?

I have a big forehead
Should I keep this meme haircut or try some style that hide my forehead?

Cool

Awful

i feel your hairline pain, i also am a sufferer

get it super short, maybe a fade, on the sides, either a 1 or 0. style the top more back or sideways