Effay Interiors dump/inspo

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

yliving.com/george-nelson-ball-bubble-lamp.html)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I get my studio apartment more like this?

I'm on a budget but I'm open to a wide range of ideas.

For reference, this is my apartment.

1/3

basically impossible

2/3

way too much shit has to change, I'd assume you rent too, so not like you can start smashing shit down

3/3

That is correct. I'm also kinda stuck with the Ikea furniture. I'm thinking of maybe getting some paintings kinda like pic related.

I'm also looking at getting curtains for the windows.

From what I can see, the flags are the only things you have hanging on the walls, and they're not aesthetically pleasing. At least, not by themselves. Get some framed prints or something.

Just buy antique furniture and fixtures on craigslist.

I sorta stuck them up because they took up a lot of space and were easy to hang up. I had them lying around and it was a quick fix to my bare walls. I'm thinking of getting stuff like . I'm also planning to get pic related hung up on my wall.

Would it look ridiculous to have curtains and blinds on the same window? I don't think I'm allowed to take the blinds down. I might try to find curtain rods that I don't have to drill.

This is already thread my b guys :/

dumping...
others please post more aesthetic, somewhat japanese-inspired, dirty city photos like pic and

vintage electronics are important

plant life is key

open spaces are good

...but compact spaces feel warmer

feel and actually are

good luck warming any of those "open" spaces

Nice im getting my first appartement in like 2 weeks. Any tips on some plants that look fa ? Or just tips in general

god that'd be awful

>hillshaveeyes-core
nope.jpg

Dude you don't have to post these in every thread, lurk more

christ please stop; you have zero taste or sense of aesthetics; your flat is ugly

Put them in the trash if they 'took up a lot of space'. You are not stuck with ikea furniture (unless it's the landlords i guess) you lack resourcefulness. Interiors can look amazing on any budget, look into upscaling and minimalism.

everything is hideous, you have the worst taste I have ever seen
I'm really close to puke

I just moved into a new flat
Is it still acceptable to put band posters on the wall when you are in your mid 20s?

Also, don't hang this shit up. It won't look good, trust me, find some drift wood or something, paint the walls and get some floor standing lamps.

No; unless they're aesthetically pleasing framed collectable tour posters or silk screen prints.

I got some prints and framed them, i am quite happy with it. I guess if it fits, go for it.

i always found this overrated. looks like something out of a pier 1 catalogue. a lot of it looks cheap too.

this is probably really nice at night. but that fire with lack of ventilation disturbs me.

>bed on the floor
pls no

Does having a lot of clothes make me Veeky Forums? Or only a good smaller amount?

I mean its all cheap Ikea stuff or self made. The only expressive thing in there is the couch

Mmmm, the Eames Case Study House. So patrician. MidMo is top tier.

quality over quantity in all of life

You always post this and i fail to see how this is Veeky Forums at all. Ugly floors, shitty ikea furniture. Looks fucking cold and empty not minimalist or even scandavian. Read a fucking book about interior design before you decide to buy the cheapest shit from IKEA and pretend like it's something unique and amazing. I've literally visited college homes that look better than this.

God i fucking hate you so much.

get rid of that bed, your place is more catering to low profile furniture. open up the space by having artwork that matches the coloring of the walls, light colors. anything else and it'll close the space up. most of the furniture is ugly. flags look bad; white sheets on whatever bed you get that is lower would look much better

chars are not bad but get rid of that black shit tier covering, it makes them look bad and intrusive. place them somewhere else.

leave the space of your windows more open to interaction.

the windoes are open bruh

Ayy I'm getting my house renovated. Just had the walls painted sage green and will be getting a light brown/gray wood on the floors. Lights on the ceiling are new!

Furniture recomendations? So far I want a black metal framed bed

The room gets very hot and bright most of the day

It's hard to take good pics with all the cheap furniture in the way

what the hell is the asian obsession with little gadgetry video game toys like grow the fuck up

bump

What is this style called? Some dude I know redecorated his flat and I really like it, but I don’t know how to find more inspo like this

desu I'm tired of living in a white box with my mattress on the floor like a heroin addict.

I feel that with that floor colour, darker wood furniture would suit more. Pale wood just doesn't do it for me.

peeling walls? plastic-covered furniture?

underrated post

Really curious to know how many people live in there

I really love this, but I can only imagine how impossible this type of space would be to afford.

Buy a new house

Looks eclectic. Which is what I’m gonna do with my furniture. Random but quality pieces of furniture brought together. Their total randomness somehow makes the pieces fit together. I’m pretty sure it’s also how they describe Fraiser’s apartment in the first episode and if I’m not mistaken his method was having different high society people pick out one piece of furniture a piece which is a neat concept

this.... this is so good

lol is this a render? love the blinds

i just learned how much these shelves cost and it makes me hate these picture even more

>no covers for their turntables
Just for aesthetic, eh?

what is this table?

it's the ikea galant which if I recall was replaced by the thyge

consider hanging yourself

little do they know this is the most effay

Bump

comfy

Damn bitch, you live like this?

>>>>mac
kys

What table is that?

How do you mount the SD card reader?

w2c giant onion I can hang in my room

This is so nice

garbage people

whats so bad about bed on floor

It feels a bit greater than the sum of its parts.

nobody gives a shit dude

not very convenient if two people are gonna be sharing the bed, but looks really comfy

call be a loser weeb but post war japanese interiors are sitll the best.

Can anyone recommend some comfy plants for rooms that don't get a lot of light?

just look up indoor plants, they're all effay

OP lose the flags and support your local artists

Is it possible to have a Veeky Forums interior in Britain when the vast majority of British homes are small, dark, cramped with low ceilings?

you are dumb

They're clearly a DJ-- are functionally retarded?

Dirt, dust, and bugs

Samefag

lol

10/10 Alarm Clock

Yliving sells shit like that. (e.g. yliving.com/george-nelson-ball-bubble-lamp.html) Just do a parametric search for globular pendant lights. You can stain the silk/canvas fabric with tea to make it look like the pic.

I think that's the room I saved of another interior poster.

What's wrong with being close, user? :P

Japanese + industrial is goat. A lot of "traditional" Japanese things like paper walls and those little tatami shits are really impractical. Also who wants to sit on the floor all the time?

I'll dump some plantspo real quick but I don't really know the names of the plants. If you look up common houseplants or go to a local nursery you can figure them out quickly.