Your school

>your school
>how Veeky Forums it is

This place sucks. Everyone is chinese and wears fake OW. Nobody's ever as much as acknowledged any of my raf, guidi or slp. And it's always fucking raining

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/3hrvus/how_safe_is_jarviscarlton_at_night/
reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/rct83/safety_of_downtown_neighbourhoods_churchgerrard/
youtube.com/watch?v=BnANUza_uXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You live in Vancouver of course it's always fucking raining and full of Chinese.

shouldn't of picked the worst school in the country then dumb ass

as if uoft is any better faglord, I went there for one week and almost got robbed 5 mins from campus by a gang of niggers.

UBC sucks because it's on the opposite side of town from where the cool parts of town are, and it's insulated from everything by miles and miles of boring, dead neighbourhoods.

also so cute hearing all the newcomers complain about rain, you moved to a rainforest get over it. just get into techgear shit or get comfy inside.

>Nobody's ever as much as acknowledged any of my raf, guidi or slp

thats because that shit is super autistic outside of situations where it's been established that the participants already have a mutual interest for fashion

What's not autistic to wear for fashion then? Herschel? Fucking stan smiths? Kill yourself for accepting anything less than perfection, you fucking faggot.

>almost got robbed 5 mins from campus by a gang of niggers
How? Toronto is safe as fuck

All those brands are famous designer brands, if you think their autistic your just uncultured.

No one's gonna acknowledge your shit unless they know about it

The pieces I get the most compliments on are an off-white hoodie, a CDG play tee and a pair of japan-text white NMDs

The real question is do the people that matter see your shit? You need to find the people that share your interests, and you can do that with raf, guidi and slp.

>Toronto
>Safe

Uhhh dude the first day I was there I noticed how many fucking niggers and shitskins there were. I was studying late at my friends uni (ryerson) and two niggers in face masks literally came in, cornered us and told me to give them our laptops and phones (surface book & macbook). Luckily I had this guy and enough space to get it out and fuck them off. Filed police report and apparently it happens a lot. When we left and went to a local mcds there we saw a guy literally get KO'd and robbed in the upstairs area and the niggers got away before the useless mcdonalds security could do anything.

I'm sure there are safe areas, but we don't have such an influx of niggers here in vancouver to the point you get robbed studying in a fucking university building at 1am.

No they don't see it because the arts and STEM side of campus are separated pretty well and I'm not a degenerate millenial selling my future

lmao, live there 3 years, never once have even witnessed shit like that. You must look like a living fucking target for that shit. Ryerson is even in the downtown core. Don't have one friend that's been mugged.

>implying there isn't anyone in STEM interested in fashion
I don't think they're the problem, I think it's you

reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/3hrvus/how_safe_is_jarviscarlton_at_night/

seems pretty safe dude. Looks like you guys have just learned to avoid the niggers. I didn't think it was that gonna be that bad but it was.

and
reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/rct83/safety_of_downtown_neighbourhoods_churchgerrard/

i was talking about pointing out of internet fashion memes irl
u mad bro?

they're
you're
>uncultured

lmao, I used to live Jarvis and Carlton, then moved Cabbagetown on Parliament. The south part does get pretty sketchy, but it's cool if you know how to handle your business. Used to wash my clothes at a laundromat with a bunch of hood niggas, it's all love if you know how to act.
Then I moved Annex, it's beautiful up here, but Cabbagetown had some nice community vibes

You must be a real faggot to get caught like that in Toronto (not you, the guy that got mugged and claims it's super scawwy)

Toronto is literally the 4th safest major city in the world

Go walk around in beats holding the latest iphone and macbook at 1am downtown near the youth centers

I have friends that live all over the city, all the sketchy places, not one has gotten jacked. I used to walk by a youth center at sherbourne and wellesley everytime I went out and came back since I had to get to the subway. It looks sketchy for sure, but unless you're a pussy nothing is going to happen to you

Idk which is worse..
Winnipeg, Regina, or Toronto..

Winnipeg is dirty as fuck and filled with neechies

And toronto is across the way from NYC so you have all the fuckin niggers come over

And then you have Regina which is similar to Winnipeg but smaller and everything seems more spread out

Out of all the major kanata cities I've been too Walking in downtown Montreal in the middle of the night on a weekend, felt much safer than walking around Winnipeg during the middle of the day

Montreal feels cozy famm
Even the fuckin bums are thoughtful enough to have their signs in both English & French

studying music.

pretty wealthy student populous.

brands i see every minute:
vinyard vines
patagonia
ralph

men: typically preppy, some skaters
women: basic (yoga pants, oversized sweater)

Very affay my dudes
Although it strongly depends on which faculty you're at

You must be a real faggot to like living in Toronto lmao

Who said I went to UofT you bitch? I went to the BEST school in the country, think hard

Montreal is a nice city.

OP make the most of it and bang some chinese girls.

Quite a lot of chinese hypebeasts, but the actually wealthy kind that wears genuine luxury shit

Basic bitches / art hoes in substantial amounts

I've seen some asian dude wearing Rick tech socks a few days ago

> you will never a wealthy chinese international student who buys clothes just because of the logos

ignorance must be bliss.

Canadian university master race coming through.

Mostly kidding, McGill can be absolutely soul crushing. But I feel well educated and the city is wonderful.

university of Illinois.

We got hella international students who rock crazy clothes. the ones from korea tend to dress really well.

also asap rocky just made a video with one of our shirts

youtube.com/watch?v=BnANUza_uXQ

Pardon me I think you hit the wrong attachment! It's alright man - I got you!

I'm at UofT but I love Montreal, easily my favourite city in Canada
I wouldn't say UofT is a bad school though
Get off that racist shit

Who?
It seems to me that UBC, UofT, McGill just kinda trade spots around on different rankings, so I expect all of them to be good schools.

>all these Canadian Veeky Forumsgs

U of T isn't a bad school but Toronto is a bad city.

Pretty GOAT. Starting there in September for my Masters.

Completing my first term here soon, this city sucks dick.

lets say that at least its free

>Basic

I moved here from deep in the fucking interior, so I don't mind it. I'll take fuccboi azns and a cozy city over shit like Kelowna any day.

You in CS? I feel like we have equal parts mfa tier and hypebeast intl students in each class. Of course some shorts-only dudes to break up the monotony

M O R M O N C O R E

Why does it suck?

L E E D S
pretty varied, Beckett guys all wear their sports team hoodies, and Uni Of has a lot of people that go for hippie-student core but there's a lot of stuff in between

where's my Greggs bros at?

mcgill will destroy you, but it teaches you what life is really like, and because of that the school has a very strong prestige in both canada and the states

>Kelowna
my condolences

All these Canadians lol, any artsy boys here?

you seem lovely

LMAOOOOO I'd kill myself if i lived in utah desu

>Toronto is a bad city.
It's not the best but it's pretty good. The only place in Canada I'd rather live is Montreal and some people would say Vancouver

Vancouver is a shithole

Let me guess. You grew up in or around Toronto and visited Montreal for a weekend.

Get the fuck out more if you seriously consider Toronto half decent you uncultured swine.

>dropped out after 1 semester
>the most Veeky Forums

A bunch of crusty hippies, attractive-yet-soulless art hoes, fat super-lefties from Texas and the midwest, hyper-flamboyant gay guys, and a handful of genuinely fashionable people who know how to work with the cold, wet weather sprinkled in between.
Olympia in general is mostly just social justice crust punks, weird young parents, white trash, and hordes of opiate addicts wandering around the streets.

I'm from Switzerland spent the most time in Lausanne, I've lived in Tokyo, Praque, Budapest, my sister lives in London, my mother lives in Lyon, my grandparents have apartments in Paris and Amsterdam, I spent 4 months living in Beijing, I have family all over the world that I visit often and I can guarantee I've traveled more than you.
Stop projecting faggot, I've lived in Toronto 3 years. Admittedly it's the city I've least enjoyed living in, but it's by no means bad. Maybe I'm just a happy and optimistic person because there are very few places I straight up don't like

And yeah, I've only spent two weeks in Montreal and it was a holiday, but still from my experience it seems nicer than Toronto

Stop projecting faggot

Going there in 2 months as an exchange student, what should I expect?

>i spend thousands of dollars on a piece of clothing please notice me

lmao how insecure do you have to be?

aerospace. My field isnt that attractive to foreign students because they cant get internships without being citizens so there arent a lot in my classes.

yeehaw

Try not to rape any little kids or kill any fratboys while you're there.

>racist shit

Lol oki cuck.

What's point pf posting unis? Fucking post what you study faggots.
>Russian and French linguistics

t. Bootyblasted SFUcuck

Jopa had nothing to do with it, he told the president, who then didn't do anything. It's sad that his statue got removed, really sad.

B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N

At my college, only the asians care about fashion, basically they wear the memes(gucci etc...)

true, at my school there's this one kid that has a gucci-rippoff bag, and constantly wears jackets with ads and some shit written on them in chinese or some shit, as well as a bape hoodie he recently bought.

>shouldn't of

Fake and gay, Toronto is sorta shitty but no way is it close to that

You have it backwards, UofT is a shitty school and Toronto is meh

It's a uni thread, stop posting high schools

Since this is a Canada thread, is anyone else a failure in life?

I have a state with low population density and go to the art school in the center of the state and everybody is un/fa/ as shit and all the girls are mix between trashy tumblr girls and art hos it fucking sucks.

Basically

Least BCIT has a functioning melee scene now

but its un effay as FUCK

Downtown campus isn't too bad tho

Business student at UVic here. Shit transit, stores for designer clothes are pretty much non existant, and its filled with sjws

at least you'll get a job

you're at least doing something technical, right?

You just described the country as a whole user

This

Not many actually fa people, closest is international students picking a couple knockoff designer brands at random and pretending it looks any good lul

>McGill will destroy you

I hear this sentiment a lot. Can't exactly say I fully understand it, but I don't write it off as illegitimate either. The reason I can think of why people say this is because it's a hugely individualistic environment - absolutely nothing will come to you passively (just like real life), and you have to be active in order to get what you want (academically, socially, professionally etc.). I've seen a lot of people just become shut-ins because they only put in a half-ass effort to do well in school, find a friend group to hang out with, or network and do extracurriculars. School spirit is like nonexistent here; like it's probably easy for two people who went to Queens or Western to just bond over their university, but I never see it happen with McGill

Hard to call the student base Veeky Forums, but it's a nice campus. Good balance between studying and party life. Well ranked. Good research. A lot of international students however.

Nobodies really Veeky Forums except the odd Asian that eats at Bistro

I mean, everyone eats at bistro first year. It's not Veeky Forums and the food is shit.

math grad represent, hamilton hall is the most Veeky Forums building

I agree wholeheartedly. I wish the new buildings weren't so tacky. (L.R. Wilson and Hatch)
Comp eng student

Well put.

Usually it's cold, wet, and grey and people dress for that. Seen a few decent people around Foster though.

lets be friends i don't have any

idk i've seen a few people who dress okay but its not great

>Nobody's ever as much as acknowledged any of my raf, guidi or slp
thats what you get for living in Cuckland fucking mongrel subhuman

Lots of stylish asians but I've seen a lot of assc too.
Also the highest concentration of stan smiths I've ever seen before

BOGANS
BOGANS
EVERYWHERE
also major chip on shoulder for being rural
nice scenery tho