Why is being a hypebeast seen as a positive thing now? wasn't it meant to be an insult?

why is being a hypebeast seen as a positive thing now? wasn't it meant to be an insult?

I have no idea, but I work with kids and I talked to a 7th grader the other day and he was ecstatic about the multiple pairs of Yeezys he owned. Even wrote a short story about buying a pair.

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world -- only consumerism and capital. You will continue to hate any culture that pushes an upbringing which emphasises the importance of study like Igbo/Indians/Chinese/Jews. You will continue to fight against intellect as its highest virtue.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist
mass.

There will be hiccups, like terrorism and mass shootings for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

get some pussy dweeb

I agree with what this nigga said

On this dead end thread of all places

Your post changed my life

>he doesn't realize that consumerism is pushed by Jews

Nietzsche was a bitch.

Nice pasta faggot you got some beef rago and Parmesan to go with that?

So you don't have a bogo hoodie?

*Buys bogo*

what an utter moron

>multiple pairs of Yeezys
how the fuck do parents allow this? i wore vans at that age and thrashed them in a few months anyways

I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains, aye
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang

by being careerist and not really being parents and just throwing material goods at the little shit to buy off the part of their guilt that manages to creep through the ssri and benzo haze

Lv has got to be one of the ugliest brands

All memes aside, each day I get more convinced that I should live like Varg, but with less youtube presence and racist speech.

rofl are you like 15-16?

did you read uncle ted yet?

No but I've been meaning to. Is it worth it?

you from texas?

kinda basic but yah go for it

it's alright desu.

zapffe is the real redpill

why? isnt he a huge moralfag

no, why?

thought yu were some1 else

is he 'flexing' fiji water?

yes

AESKETITH

kids in elsa and spiderman costumes and yeezys playing with fidget spinner

oops didnt mean to trip lol #tweetlikejamesferraro

I was at a skatestore not too long ago and some 12 year old entered with his mother and she asked the cashier if they sold Supreme there, because her son wanted some Supreme.

Please have sex

>Igbo

BASED IGBO

Is anyone else afraid of reading this kind of material and getting "manipulated" due to the lack of a counterpoint in their heads? I for one don't read a lot and would just probably embrace what the philosopher/author says...

you should

Listen to philosophy podcasts. They will open your mind.

i fuc with this

>It will devour you all.
This is incorrect. It has always already done this.

We are in an awkward time right now. I'd say we are in a numetal phase of pop culture that will be looked back with embarrassment in 10 years

>wasn't it meant to be an insult?
it's literally a website you mong
it's what the users titled themselves and it became the general term for the generalized user, it never really was insult unless you wanted to take it like that

>Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.
Two separate entities altogether. Consumerism is meaningless but it's just a mode of economic being and shouldn't be expected to have meaning in the first place; that's culture's job. Western culture, on the other hand, has been poorly taught in schools, and has been eclipsed by misguided movements of rebellion against it, be it counter-culture or untamed notions of social justice, which have both also been capitalized on and normalized by a market feeding on directionless people. Step one might be to get people to understand that their counter-culture is now a soulless, profit-driven culture in its own right, just as soulless as the culture they saw to be their enemy, and there's nothing rebellious or disruptive about buying a Nirvana t-shirt or "BLACK LIVES MATTER" phone case.

goat write up

disagree with the part about the jews honestly

so how do we fix this?

I don't consider Jordan Peterson the flawless god-send some others worship him as, but the overwhelming response his messages about Western culture, personal responsibility, taking lessons from the past, and living honestly have gotten demonstrates that there is absolutely an underlying hunger/market for messages encouraging such a revival. We know that, at the very least.

Seems to me like the most that can be done to redirect society is to clearly state the argument for a return to culture, spread and encourage the message, talk openly and honestly with those opposed and perhaps learn a thing or two from them, and then just hope that society will internalize those ideas at some point. It isn't assured, and never can be, but it is true that generation Z is shaping up to be the most conservative young generation in decades, so I think there will be massive changes to our culture at some point soon, which may make it far more susceptible to a renaissance of sorts.

cringy. why the fuck would you reply with this.
>insulting someone by saying they're pure
>implying sex solves everything, let alone implying it feels more than 'okay'

neeeeeerd

because it is seen as having money

yeh but his followers are all NEETS who dont do any of that shit, sit at home trolling twitter and slowly dying of adult virginity

>Married w/3 kids and a picket fence

Don't fall for the shills who say this non sense about Peterson. Everyone I've met who is down for his cause IRL was top tier.

Right about everything except China and the Jews, they are existential threats with genuine animosity towards Europeans. The Jews are more akin to the Frog and the Scorpion, whereas the PRoC is a poorly coded shitty Skynet that will ruin this planet and jet off to another with its genetically engineered population.

Don't obfuscate things you retard. Communism is not the alternative either, since it is a tentacle arm of the Jewery that has been plaguing us since the Rothschilds bought up our banks, indeed since Jews invented/subverted Christianity.

You think you're clever and erudite but you have far to go and much is hidden from you.

What cause is that? Getting kids to tidy their rooms and buy his self help women's mag tier personality quiz and complain about feminism for the 100th time, meanwhile castigating people for their nationalism, guilt tripping whites about the Holocaust, obfuscating Jewish privilege and influence and denying the influence of Jews in Marxism and the Soviet command (despite his favourite author, Solzhenitsyn, detailing extensively the overwhelming evidence that Communism and Bolshevism is a Jewish movement run by Jews).

He preaches individualism for thee but not for me (he will never attack the intense ethno loyalty of blacks or Jews but will spurn and attack whites and Europeans who want to stop the demographic replacement of their people).

He's worse than a blue piller. He's smart enough to see what is going on in European nations and chooses to hide this and play into the official narrative of white guilt and individualism because he gets to earn a pretty penny and doesn't have to deal with the full scorn of the corrupt antiwhite establishment.
>he is a gatekeeper for the elite.

what if the era that looks back at this era with embarrassment will be looked at with embarrassment in 150 years?

>or
literally word for word. plagarist.

Respect for actually making money off this.

me on the left

A nation state should always put the individual at its center and all laws should revolve around the individual, rather than groups. This is the fundamental basis of Western civilisation and what separates us from the rest of the world. What gave us Magna Carta, Habeas Corpus, the heroic personhood of Jesus and Christianity, all crowning the individual, rather than an abstract category like a group.

Now this is not in any way at odds with preserving our civilisation by exercising caution and preventing contamination with contradicting values. You want to be open enough to self-regulate and evolve through exposure and observation, but have thick enough borders to prevent contamination. We're doing it wrong as of the last 50 years. Especially in Europe.

The West is not for you. You'd be more at home in sub-saharan africa, white nigger. And what is it with your obsession with the ''elites''. We celebrate elitism here. I am part of the elite. Your kind will be eradicated.

This post describes the internet perfectly.

Bet you’re fun at parties

Yes

You should apply your own reasoning to whatever you read, and read enough to hear a variety of viewpoints.

bump, this thread was getting interesting

>Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

Go on. There's multiple interpretations to that vague statement

Well said.

I like to look at things from a neutral standpoint, but be ready for everything.
If you read something that seems biased, be ready to think about the situation from as many angles as possible, thing about who is being manipulated and who isn't and disassociate yourself from those groups just for a while.
There you will be able to come up with a decision. But personally, I care too little about bias, if something will obviously benefit me then I'm likely to take it.

>Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.
not a christain but still true, ever since i was redpilled on reincarnation i've had far less motivation to better myself, i'm working on it however.