Not 5'10

>not 5'10
Why live?

Honest talk here anything under 6'3 barefoot and with your spine compressed is garbage.

The chart is perfectly fine and is in no need for an update OP. You're still king of manlets tier.
Just b yourself.

>my height isnt even listed
end me

>mfw 5'6

Stfu he’s being subversive

>tfw 6'2"

>end me

>tfw 6'3

i like being 6'1"

>tfw 5'6" and girls think i'm cute

it seems most, or at least a lot of girls actually prefer guys who are shorter than them, maybe because they feel more in control.

5'7 here. Patrician sized Veeky Forumsgs. Much taller is for slaves and barbarians.

>implying this is a good thing
lmao at your life, manlet

Same, but really, who cares? I mean, besides women and shorter men, who cares?

Other men the same height

>dude lmao who cares I can comfortably say I don't care when I've got the thing in question lmao

Fuck off.

That nigger has the worst genetics ever

I think he was in his 20's when that picture was taken anyways he got completely bald while in his twenties or mayber even eralier is like barely 5' tall or maybe even shorter has a weak jawline and non-existent chin and even as a kid you could see that he was going to grow up to be a monstrosity.

He's cute!

Surely this a shoop right?
27 years old, 5'1 and looking like that

IMDB says 5'0 and a half. If that's his billed height it's possible he is shorter.

>Tfw 5'9,3
Come on body, grow just a little bit more.

at least a 5'9 guy can wear lifts, you'll have to get a 3" trench carved into all of your most common routes.

So if I'm 6 feet I'm fine?

what about women around 6'1, are they Veeky Forums?

5'10 is embarrassingly sub average

women are taller than that now

manlets and fashion dont mix

>women are taller than that now
what does that even mean?

Karlie is 6'2" tho.

>tfw 6' 5" 210 lbs 10% bf

>how tall are you
>six foot
>how tall are you
>5,11 (alternatively 6,1)
perfection. having to say 6 foot is no effay

Hey, you got the joke!

I want.

>tfw 6"2 and the perfect height for everything
>tfw 6.75" wrist so can wear maximum effay vintage watches and classy sized modern watches
>tfw 14 year old cutie calls you attractive

fuck lads my life is great

>6'4
>shoe size 12
>no clothes or shoes fit me good
>hard to get anything on sale

until you get heightmogged by a 6'4 user like myself

t. 7'

Anything under 6' is manlet.

six feet and up is nice
(5'10" gril)

through observation I've noticed 6'4" seems like the "asshole" height

6'4" is the Chad height.

> 5'1
how much in stones?

Technically 6'5" since she always wears heels

Wheres the women's chart ? I know the w ideal is 5'3" tho.

Am gay can confirm

manlet counter-propaganda is never appreciated, not in this place

No one cares, mate

>women are taller than that now
Yeah, keep telling yourself that lanky

>girls actually prefer guys who are shorter than them
you wish homeboy

I’m just gonna live my life at 5’6. I’m well liked, Veeky Forums, reasonably good looking, I do great with women, and my favorite type are short blondes with fat asses anyway so I typically still have a 3-5 inch advantage. Plus my occupation demands respect and it’s a major ego boost

he asked, my guy

Technically, heels do not count towards a person's measured height, retard.

>falling for the manlet meme
go outside user

You manlets are cancer, if you arent atleast 6'0, kys

Im 5’10”, my father is 6’2” and my mother is 5’5”
I have blond eyes, green hair, and a good jawline, my bodycount is 4 and im a senior in high school
I have no problem with ladies as it is very few who are over 5’8”, but I feel like dudes give you more respect if you’re taller. Its kinda fucked becauce that sort of mentality will make you not respect women as much as men subconsciously.

I’ve talked to this 5’9” girl and she basically said she wouldnt seek out someone shorter than her, but that same girl dated a 5’8” guy. Just be confident and not clingy and you’ll prob get sum pussy.

Tfw 5'10 Asian wish I was 6'2 tho at least I'm taller than most asians but i want a white gf

fucking same, i'm so close

>I have blond eyes, green hair

>but i want a white gf
good goy

I'm 5'6" and I hate myself
This website sure as hell isn't helping, but nor is real life
As I get older I realize how much it fucking matters, and I dread the thought that I'm going to have 60 or 70 more years on this earth at this fucking height.
It's obvious how much less respect, attention, affection, etc. I receive just because I'm smaller.
I wish I never noticed.

Move to Vietnam, faggot.

I am tempted to move to an Asian nation, but not fucking Vietnam.

I just hope there's some sort of medical growth plate breakthrough or something in the next few decades. Just to bring me up to a normal height. I would be willing to pay an inordinate amount of money for that.

>tfw 6'3

I think the problem is that you end too soon, user

better to at least dress well if you're smaller

Me too, but I wish I was 6'2 desu

im 5'8 and 18.
can i still grow? my dad is 5'11

>my occupation demands respect
thats code for no one respects you

you're too self conscious. you just need to be the best 5'6 guy you can be and youll objectively be better than subpar taller guys. its true women are just as shallow if not more than we are, but as a fellow manlet, theres is hardly any women that tower over us. i think youre self confidence would really go up if you got fit, kept up with your hygiene, etc. dont let the memes get you down bro, this is just the new cut vs. uncut meme

ew 5'10 girl? fuckin puke

lol youd be surprised what i do and that i do it well

>14 year old cutie
user...

5'6"/5'7"

i dont think theres any reason why anybody would prefer to be short to being tall, but that said, it really hasnt affected my life tremendously. there might be somebody who will taunt me or something like that but most people who are worth talking to arent going to try and take serious jabs at height. That said, i cant say i care that much, since its better to focus on things you can control than things you cant. wouldnt mind a few more inches though

tldr manlet falls for bait

>tfw 6'6"
A-at least I have broad shoulders

5'9 here idk its just never been an issue or something I care about. Do people really give that much of a shit. I've been with a range of girls from 5'0 to 6'2. And generally wouldn't actually date anyone under 5'8 because of preference for tall.

I can tell you unequivocally that your lack of confidence and obsession over manlet bait is far more of a detriment to you then your actual height is.

if you told me you were trump i'd be might be mildly suprised, other wise no

ohhhh!

>I'm someone high up and important
Wow does your dad work for Nintendo too?

men grow until 21. good luck. for me i pray for 2 more inches

>senior in highschool
>green hair
I need to leave

>5'10
>Having an opinion
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No guy wants you, just an hero, womanlet

Holy fucking shit. He still looks pretty good tho

friendly reminder that some people actually think it’s the end of the world if you’re a manlet
t. 5’11” manlet