Rip vlone

rip vlone

Literally who

vlone lol

wtf a nigger is a rapist?????

Wtf a beta NEET is a racist?

>Defending people who will kill you without even caring for a second
You're more sheltered and naive than any NEET could ever be.

found the black cunt
everyone hates you, never forget it

nah

>being this afraid of black people
You're the sheltered one motherfucker. Black people aren't out to get you and the majority of them really don't give a fuck about you or obsess over you the way that you obsess over them

Maybe you should you know, like try talking to one of them?

nice try im black

If you're white they hate you because of that, if you're black, just posting here makes you clearly a pussy house nigger that will get roasted all the time.

>implying that POC can't have internalized racism due to systematic white supremecay ESPECIALLY in the fashion community

I'm afraid of them as I'm afraid of a wild animal. If they are caged its not a problem but when given freedom they are dangerous both to people and to themselves

good reply ape
it's honestly sad how disgusting black people are, if they were self aware it'd be ok but these apes have deluded themselves into thinking they're human and that's the worst thing that ever could have happened to them

Kek.

POC have internalized everything except intelligence, self-awareness, and creativity.

>thread has derailed literally 3 posts in

this was news like three months ago

PCP Bari

following this dude on ig he regularly posts shits and everyone supports it
the rapist privilege is real yall

vlone is overpriced garbage anyway

the video surfaced months ago.
now it's come out that the girl is suing him.

I'm sorry I was born user. Will you ever forgive me?

Is it pronounced "veelone" or "alone"
Also, good

>Stupid problematic white men who will be chemically castrated in the years to come and relegated to menial work and second class citizenry

>nigger
>rapist

Where’s the news at?

I don't think so, Jerome. Since this has turned into some race shit I think we should all just look at the title of the thread and try to stay on topic. This board has gone to total shit and its because of fuckers like you derailing threads and bullshit

w o w this post is racist and promoting genocide im reporting this to the authorities

We may never get the answer to one of the hardest hitting question of 2017: What DOES that mouth do??

>ITT white liberals from wealthy suburbs, who met a couple of normal black people in college trying to school people who lived between niggers in shithole cities for years

you really don't know what genocide is do you?