What's the most effay relationship situation to be in?

What's the most effay relationship situation to be in?

probably single honestly. or something non exclusive.

I have a girl in another country to whom i've been promising to see for over a year now
Another one who cheated her bf with me, i left for work and never called her again, i feel bad because she let me do anal
And the latest one is actually my supervisor, but she's married and her husband is our corporate boss.

I'm in a bit of a pickle and it's not Veeky Forums at all

who is the girl in the OP

best friends

a bit of a pickle, eh?

every time i think we've reached absolute rock bottom in terms of topics unrelated to fashion that people want to discuss on this board, i am disappointed yet again

Having two girlfriends and being internally exclusive. "Open" is stank-tier shit for boosting landwhale self-esteem, juggling more than two girls is a pain in the ass that isn't worth it.

i've been in a steady relationship for three and a half years and we plan on getting married eventually. it's not effay but it's nice.

Having a recently deceased partner is pretty effay.

this.
you can get away with anything really

>it's complicated

I turned myself into an unstable relationship Morty! I'm in a pickle Riiiiiiick

Having your guy friend be secretly in gay love with you.

Being the cuck.

hatefucking a chubby mulatto doggy without taking your clothes off on the top floor of a public housing flat after a quick obligatory mug of instant coffee and a spliff of white widow once every three weeks while you contemplate your life looking out the window

currently dating this girl that I don’t fancy or love just for something to do

replace mulatto with thai and you're me

what's the most Veeky Forums position

disinterest cowgirl while smoking a cigarette

Codependent

wizard.

Single kissless virgin

This. Codependent with lots of drug use and mental illness, but you have to both be sexy and have good style

seconding this

my GF committed suicide over half a year ago and the news have been my instant symphathy trigger catchphrase ever since.

mating press with a woman you love

Power bottom

this
my ex-gf and i were both #1 for our hs tennis team. so we hanged out everyday and trained together

thats not what co-dependent means dumbass

Cucked.

marrying a single mother who cucks you with a black guy

This is the only Veeky Forums answer. Makes your past Veeky Forums and your feelings Veeky Forums

Ruining something great by being an emotional faggot, then just fucking sluts and feeling sorry for yourself hoping she hits you up one day

You sound like me. Let me guess, you’re most in love with the chick in the other country?

God this is so true. Sometimes I wonder if I’m a psycho because I secretly want this to happen to me

Ashing it in the dimple of her back

Sounds like me

>get back in the car

delet

S-sometimes I dream getting married... Then having my wife die, leaving me with our daughter to raise...

Yes, the first one.
And i'm afraid it's too late now.

Kissless, hugless virgin in long term relationship with 2D girl

Long distance relationships don't work, stop wasting your time. I dated a girl on another continent for a year then when we broke up started dating someone locally and it's 1000% better actually being able to hang out and go to gigs and shit.

It’s alright user. You’re in love with the escapist fantasy she offers. In all likelihood you both probably discovered each other at the same stages of your lives, stagnant and lonely. The exciting thought of leaving everything behind for someone is what you’re in love with. Not the person themselves. I tortured myself with a girl this way for much too long. I know how it feels. And after 18 months of her telling me she’d love me forever and would do anything she could to have me in her life in person, she met someone irl she connected with and into the trash I went. Can’t blame her, not even mad. I whored around like crazy. It was also the quickest I got over anyone. I do wish I could’ve fucked her though

Agreed

This. Being an indifferent cold asshole your entire life and then finding that one girl that turns you into a frustrated sentimental bitch then dumps you.

Widowed fathers are the peak of sympathy. Unless.. single father who’s only child died of cancer

really connecting with a girl, then realising you might be gay, then feeling bad because the girl has a great personality and is pretty

I caught that

Going full Werner Herzog
Live a few countries or states away from each other, and then when she falls deathly ill, trek for three weeks on-foot in late autumn/early winter all the way from Munich to Paris (or an equivalent distance) after convincing yourself that the journey will symbolically save her.

He wasn't even romantically involved with Lotte Eisner anyways, so your trek only be all the more effay.

falling in love with ur best friend, dating for almost 2 years, not realizing the other person was resenting things you did and said and then they leave you but go from kissing you and wanting to be with you to not wanting to talk to you or see you for an entire month
tfw anniversary is in 4 days and he doesn't want me to give him the present i worked on for hours
tfw won't spend christmas with his family
tfw won't kiss him at midnight on new years

u gay?

modest core white girl (loosely used term) from a city who lets you do whatever. 1 to 4 kids is a must around you late 20s early 30s. Nice house near everything in the city. Something very southern European looking with modern interiors. Or 80s retro. Lots of Memphis group furniture Quite cozy thing really.

Poly with no primaries. The "dating around."

no, female

trash. indoctrinated by modern society because being a slut is so liberating

this is the supreme being, so pure

Absolutely not. Being a disgusting slut isn't effay at all, male or female. Being incredibly desirable and sought after, yet remaining loyal to a healthy, happy, monogamous relationship that others can't help but feel jealous of and admiration towards is the supremely effay way to enjoy your life.

we can date

Straight monogamous married couple with at least 2 children

Not being in a relationship and pretending you don't want any relationship by forming a cool guy lone wolf persona but all you really want is a girl who understands you and is happy with you even when your weak.

Alright, here:
EFFAY RELATIONSHIP TRAITS
>loyalty
>monogamy
>hating and mocking others in private
>humor
>mutual intelligence
>respect
>drive to always help your partner out and make their day better
>co-operating on creative work
>proper amount of distance without becoming "distant"
>spontaneous, passionate, and communicative sex
>friendly and consensual wrestling/other forms of simulated fighting
>using strong voices to speak up on concerns and make it clear when a boundary has been crossed
>constructively pushing each other to reach a higher level of personal excellence

UN-EFFAY
>coldness between each other
>polygamy
>"open relationship"
>letting your partner walk all over you/always placing their needs above yours
>constant communication through text
>still avoiding politically incorrect conversation topics after a few months of dating, tops
>fear of disagreeing on non-personal topics in general
>"games" (see: intentionally making others wait for text responses, "i'm fine," anything that intentionally complicates the path to resolution)

Having kids with this girl would lead to incel jawless faggots. Fucking retard.

oh hey its me

Have fun never touching a person again as the world goes poly without you. I guess muslim extremism might work out for you.

t. slut

this

Have you guys ever read Brave New World?

It's...pneumatic :^)

My bf (gay) died when I was 19 and it was shittiest and most fa year of my life.

>reading propaganda

patrician answer

>not enjoying dystopian literature while not being brainwashed by the authors ideologies

emotionless fucking with your drug dealer/or vice versa I guess

best friends who fuck (str8 only)

tht's what I'm in.

We both want a real relationship

I met a beautiful girl from Russia while visiting Greece. Best one day of my life for real.

We met a month later in Portugal for 10 days. She ended up being really high maintenance which sucked sometimes. Sex was great. I'm 23, she lied about her age and turned out to be 31(!!). Her English was bad but it didn't matter.
I'll never have a more effay experience in my life.

What is stopping you from having a real relationship with her/him? I was close to having a relationship with this one girl I was in love with but ended up moving away without telling her I was moving away.

What the fuck

>using strong voices to speak up on concerns and make it clear when a boundary has been crossed

kek

if you don't have at least one healthy child, it doesn't matter how fashionable you are because you're letting your bloodline die - literally failing at the SINGLE task you exist to accomplish and thus proving yourself pathetic and worthless.

>hating and mocking others in private
yes

>being the retard who believes this will happen
This is maybe the most un-effay thing possible desu

I'm screencaping this.

congrats lad

incel (post-mortum)

hit home too hard

Why does it matter, user? It's not like you have a choice.

dis me

Having something small going on.

ITT: people reflect their unhappiness to some retarded ass 'effay' lifestyle like it's a choice so they can feel 'cool' about being moody self-centered cunts

speak for yourself, I see my gf every six months and it's been working amazingly. She's loyal, her family loves me and I get to travel to nice places too bad for her though cuz I'm ugly as sin

Lmao waste your life then faggot.

She's cheating on you

Holy tuck you guys are actual sociopaths who care for nothing but appearances

this is such a stupid post

this is a fashion board not a feelings board

>proclaiming yourself to be too cool for a thread while posting in the thread

whos this mattress actress

>shes loyal
haha good one m8

this is me