COP OR NOT

New coppernot

Pic related

Cop

I like this graphic style and I feel relatively on the fence about Peep I've liked some of his music.

I'm wondering if it makes sense to get this tee to be commemorative, but also because I like the design.

my friend got a fucking crybaby tattoo but if youre on the fence about peep dont get the shirt man. especially if it's not official merch

fair enough.
I've been interested in derby boots for a good minute those are really nice.

yes

no

I was thinking about getting a watch lately since I don't own one. I don't really have any use for one though so I'm a bit conflicted.

ge at seiko man, i own that timex and it sucks

Liking the subtle, not in your face, pattern. Will be worn in a casual office environment untucked

Get a rolex, omega or longines.

Cop

This is $20, and I need a new belt. I'm either copping this or a black leather belt for $14 from ASOS.

Cop

w2c?

Hackett London shirt

Don't

Can’t decide between these

or these

dnc it looks stupid and cheap, buy a simple, serious belt that works with everything

get this, the other looks girlish
looks ok, how about the price user.?

c/n.?

I found a 3-button blazer that looks exactly like this for 5 bucks at a thrift store and it fits nicely, cop or not ?

Don't ruin your job chances m8. Working in warehouse isn't effay.

Not great but not expensive

wow beautiful! but don't buy

>wow beautiful! but don't buy
Why not?

It's on my grails for so long, one of favorite UC pieces. Found it for pretty cheap (

unless you know that it is going to fit you very well and you're a cute twink then it will look stupid

do iittt

do it

cop
get these
can see it working well, would cop if you have some fits in mind

damn it did there have to be 2 variations?
which 1?

too many buttons

Left