Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMVgeY7RGWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i want to dress like a soyboy
>pls don't post soyboys

/thread

>dressing comfy is automatic soy
nice try soyboy

It's the converse doing it; imagine it with some black leather dress boots or something, it changes completely.

this

caring about things like being a soyboy is very unrelaxed

fpbp

this right here

>soyboy
Can we stop this retarded meme please? It's like I'm seeing and hearing Paul and his retarded face every time I read those words

soyboy essentials

youtube.com/watch?v=dMVgeY7RGWc

;^)

>milk with sushi
triggered as fuck, that sounds vile

I’d beat the shit out of someone who wear this. Fuck the consequences it’d be worth it

W2c the jacket?

No you wouldn't, mr internet tough guy

trolled epic style

>only white people can drink milk
meme

ok /pol/ you've had your fun, let's get this thread back on track

where can i get pants like in the OP pic?

goddamn pjw is a faggot

/pol/ cancer put aside w2c jacket?

imo cuffing your pants is the opposite of "relaxed". it looks uncomfortable and unnecessary

Love that kimono jacket
Maharishi makes some nice ones but idk how they fit

he has a very punchable face

>shoes inside the house
Not comfy at all

good shit

>that pic
>good
this delusional fucking mongrel subhuman kek.are you amerimutt by any chance?

lmao potato nigger

whoa...hes so cool

no you wouldnt. go jack off alone for the rest of your life

>pants wider than the shirt
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. yuck yuck.

shirt ID?

Isn't he literally? /r/ing the pic where he's checking out the "vibrant gay district" of Brussels or whatever.

Black guy here, can drink milk.

Whats the material of those trousers?

>nu male 'beard'
>open mouth selfies

the absolutely state of the cuckservative youth division

trying not to post asians per OP's request but they look the best in this stuff imo

Nice. w2c corduroy pants like this one ?

ID?
this is one of my grails. i will never afford it

>not looking you in the eye
Is this something thats supposed to be triggering for sjws or what?

Sweet

>relaxed inspo
not with those slim pants and sweater

Who gives a fuck if it conforms to the thread theme, take it or leave it.

w2c shoes?

>doing the OK sign
>triggering
Is there some sort of reference I'm missing?

I searched him out of curiosity...his voice sounded so whiny it's hard to take seriously.

I'm kinda surprised my country in the dark range really - frothy milky tea and/or chocolate drinks has been our breakfast staples for generations!

>relaxed
>uptight racist autist trying to copy effortless Asians

shit thread with shit OP

pjw is such a fucking nu-male manlet cuck
i'd peg him if we ever fucked

exactly what i was thinking lol
it doesn't help that half the people into fashion are "soyboys'

stick to khaki shorts and camo vests OP

Malaysian?

w2c relaxed pants that can be cuffed

what's relaxed about doing an obviously tryhard thing with your shoelaces

>I will never own that
I want that hanten

just buy relaxed pants and cuff them? is there something that inhibits you fron cuffing

Relaxed inspo is leisurecore or athlete wear you fuckhead wtf is all that non sense. It's slippers, adidas trackpants and a white t shirt. You don;t have to look aesthetic whilest sipping coffee and reading yaoi

>every fit is some dull black+white "minimal" shit
should have guessed

This is for relaxed fit stuff, moron.

pfft, suck my wiener

any thrift shop.

ann d

when u trole a libtard.... EPIC STYLE!!! xD

some of you are painfully good at emulating redditers

[spoiler]suspiscious[/spoiler]

k

>black guy here, i don't understand statistics
you don't say

What other clunky shoes go well with wool trousers other than TN's, 1461, NB 998 and Ozweegos?

a lot of high tops. adidas, converse

>converse are clunky
>high tops and adidas are the name of a shoe
don't ever reply to me again

when you're done rinsing your mouth with cum, spit it out and then i'll explain my answer for your vegan eyes.

A lot of high tops ie. adidas models, converse models. Adidas high tops are naturally slimmer and the converse ones are a tad clunky like you said, but the clunk isn't a bad thing. Nevertheless suck my tiny dick you inbred.

So you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, what a surprise. Can't even name one shoe.

Reply to me again and you're getting a headlock buddy

ah you've finished rinsing the semen. you've god a bit more left in your mouth thought i should let you know! Also aside from high top chucks, i just googled "adidas high top" and i see my error now. I wasn't talking about any of these nig shoes. I think i have a special model as the ones i have at home are almost a converse fit/make but made by adidas. They're white and slim i love them, but i truly can't find them without googling their exact shoe name. If you reply once more without being nice i'll kick your teeth in bitch.

That's it big guy, you've been bruising for a cruising since I saw you in those cheap adidas thrift store rejects that uncle keith donated after he found them while cleaning out his guitar cupboard. Yeah I know you think you're hot shit with your slicked back hair and pink metallica t-shirt and yeah, i'll admit I was intimidated at first as that band has a reputation for having the heaviest riffs and meanest fanbase but guess what cowboy, i'm not afraid of any heavy metalist, pink t shirt wearing, long hair having tough guy anymore. I've grown up now, i've matured, I go to the gym and volunteer at the local dog shelter because they need a man like me to be compassionate yet firm with the dogs. Real dogs, like pit bulls and other pit bulls.

So bring it. Bring it hard. Don't even dare to show up flaccid because i'm pumped and ready to go. The world needs punks like you to be 6 feet in the ground.

Yeah? You want me 6 feet in the ground? Is that a joke towards my uncle who i recently had the dis-privilege of burying with my own hands? I had his casket in my hands, and you're going to say some fucking rude shit like that? You know what. Look, i've been trying to change and you caught me on a bad day alright? I know the way i dress might throw you off but i'm a softie at heart. I know guys like you. Guys who volunteer, guys who work for towards the common wealth, and i respect that i really do. But next time you mention my uncle i'll have to call the student loan center and tell them not to fund you anymore, alright jackass?

hey this is the student loan center, did you call for me and then hang up after breathing heavy for a few seconds?

got cold feet, sorry.

wanna continue our roleplay on Kik? throw me a message at @KikSupport

Get a room

i'm actually a third party who joined in because i havent had fun in ages

>bruising for a cruising
lost.

extreme normie core

im not soyboy