60s-70s inspo thread

60s-70s inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sheplers.com/vintage-leather-mens-sherpa-lined-suede-coat/082A09.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAu4nRBRBKEiwANms5W7QFCgvXnccdUWgsb8bQ3KJWNLMCo3GAkADJrzjWS6qMQpFuG7KPKBoC_vgQAvD_BwE&ef_id=WhynCQAAAIIcZyVM:20171202095732:s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGERS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTOPCONSUMINGSOY

just google soul train

i aint down with 70s

of course you aren't, like most of Veeky Forums you are a pleb

Dirty Harry and Magnum Force have some great looking 70s outfits, especially with the extras on the street

The best

what's funny is back in the 70s these pieces of cloth used to cost like two spits and a penny, and people could look good with a smart use of casuals now you have to spend at least 100bucks for a similar jean

w2c Jimbos jacket

sheplers.com/vintage-leather-mens-sherpa-lined-suede-coat/082A09.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAu4nRBRBKEiwANms5W7QFCgvXnccdUWgsb8bQ3KJWNLMCo3GAkADJrzjWS6qMQpFuG7KPKBoC_vgQAvD_BwE&ef_id=WhynCQAAAIIcZyVM:20171202095732:s

Looks similar enough and well affordable for what it is

Seems a little yank heavy in this thread.

REMINDER! The 60s happened in the uk aswell

>1970
>right tuck
shiggy diggy

Gtfo redcoat faggot

>Hippie nazis.
Are these people well known?

lmao, it's Lemmy and Hawkwind.

Holy fuck I did not recognize Lemmy in that picture.

I like clothing from the 70's but I think it's difficult to wear it sometimes because if you wear multiple items from that period it tends to look a bit too costumey.