What is Veeky Forums‘s opinion on wearing all black every day?

What is Veeky Forums‘s opinion on wearing all black every day?

Man

probably autistic unless you have god-tier face and even then still a little autistic

looks like shit on dudes esp if theyre pale
wanna look like a vampire?

It's sorta the default guy and "girl interested in fashion" look.

gets boring. after awhile.

What if I do it for a month

i do it cause i dont give a fuck

as long as you find a way to not look exactly the same everyday its alright. good fucking luck though.

ive been wearing all black same outfit every single day for like 6 months.. i dont know, i just dont care anymore

Post some inspiration

Do people comment?

i do it because i wear literally the same thing everyday

not op but i have done this for the past year nobody says anything about it in fact nobody says anything to me at all about anything ever, its perfect. i just catch people looking at me randomly when i turn around sometimes

>tfw wearing trousers+turtleneck+derbies each day
I fucking hate my job, simply stopped to care. I dress nicely off-duty though (aka twice a month because I rarely do something).

Is it too obnoxious in an office?

Like will my middle aged coworkers hate me

People will think your husband died

You should go to the doctor to get diagnosed for autism

If you like it, wear it.

>if you like it wear it
Do you realize where the fuck you are?
this is Veeky Forums we have to be unneedingly elitist

maybe can get away with it in winter

You should wear colours and shades because they work on you, not because you just want to wear it independently of how it looks on you.

isn't black one of those colors that pretty much works on everyone tho?

Not as much as people want to think it does.

fuck yeah, why not?

I've been wearing all black for well over a decade, and I'm not bored of it. The only time I wear something that isn't black is when I'm wearing a milsurp piece, which is limited to jackets and hats.

Post examples?

Do people comment?

i wear all black and everyone at work comments on it and they call me "tall dark and *My Name*" every day and i hate it but i'm too lazy to buy anything that isn't black
speaking of which you can only pull off all black if you are six feet tall or above

what do you wear if you have brown skin? i only wear navy/black/charcoal and am afraid of beige/white/colours

I've never been able to get decent pics of my fits because of the lighting and mirror placement where I live, but I dress fairly basic, anyway. Literally nobody ever comments on it anymore, but people used to call me "Columbine" in high school.

how tall are you

I had a CS Professor in college who wore all black every single day, no exaggeration. He didn’t look totally stupid, it was almost always a black button down and black jeans, but it was all black every day. One day I asked him why he only ever wore black.

>it’s the one true color

So, if you want to be that guy all black is the way to go. If you want to be a normal person probably not.

If you want to look extremely mysterious and possibly malefic wearing all black might be your best bet. People will think you are some harbinger of ill omen or an agent of some powerful shadow organization.

how can anyone be so boring

Im poor, my color understanding limited, the weather fitting most of the time. It works if you dont overdress like your picture. Typically im just wearing a black oversized hoodie and black jeggins + black shoes with a green military jacket and blue allstars backpack so it doesnt get too much. hope that helps

Deep autumn here I wear Olive Navy Amber maroon cream darkgreen

Niggers seem to get away with flamboyant colours whitey can't touch. Go to some place like Uniqlo where they make the same shit in a bunch of colours and just try shit on.

It's fine.
Personally I couldn't do it because I'd feel boring and lack characteristics.

I think that you can use it as a base, like always have a black shirt and black pants ready in the rotation, and then change other parts up when you want. purposely going out of your way to wear ALL black EVERY day, is not effay. it's timid and uninspiring.

black looks much worse on most people than other colors do
think about the range of skin colors and tones out there and then think about how many of those really go with black

>black looks much worse on most people than other colors do
>think about the range of skin colors and tones out there and then think about how many of those really go with black
everything goes with black. black isnt a colour.

I wish I didn't have to but I sweat so much for next to no reason that it ruins any light colored shirts I wear.

That or I have to wear a jacket/sweatshirt.

not really, people dont actually care. they do notice though, a few people have asked me why i only wear black. other than that nobody cares, you dont look different or stand out with your clothes..

not the guy, but people sometimes comment. either asking whether i always wear black or just some jokes, doesn't bother me though. people soon get used to it

>hey user are you going to a funeral or something hahahaha

Ultimate capsule wardrobe.

w2c everything?

wtf u look like your wearing stilts

Good fit. Hair is just as important as face if you're going all black. Are the boots austrian paratrooper boots?

As the resident clergy person of Veeky Forums I can assure you that wearing all black all the time, like anything else, can be effay if done right, or just plain awful. I've seen insanely well dressed clergy, nice black suits that fit well, shirts that fit well, wool overcoats in the winter. I've also seen 50 year old men who look like their mother dressed them, awful baggy shirts with the collars too big, khaki chinos with a black clerical shirt.

Been wearing all black for the past 6 months or so. It gets really weird when someone dies and you go to the funeral, seeing all those people who usually dress differently every day, and now they all look the same.. same as you.. because somebody died.. makes you want to change your entire wardrobe. It's ok tho, bought some more black shit today

i think it is better than the entirity of white colors. full white looks like you are trying to be an angel or some sort, don't worry about full black or dark colors in general