How are you spending your friday night, Veeky Forums?

How are you spending your friday night, Veeky Forums?

I'm snacking on pic related while listening to Handel and reading The Economist.

no you're not.

you're shitposting on Veeky Forums

going to a party tonight.

i feel like absolute shit but I'm DD for a group of guys, so I'm obligated to attended.

plus I do want to go, just my body says otherwise.

hey user what's up!

Normally I spend my early evenings with a wine/cheese plate. But I always do bread, never crackers. I used to be a beer nerd but I got tired of it, but I still drink it.

Got invited to an art exhibition for this Friday but I think I'll pass. Got stuff to do and won't be able to make it down there.

Glad you made this thread!

me n my gf r gonna smoke weed an fuck

lol gay

same here fellow chad user

>snacking
Not effay, man.

im a semi popular thinspo druggie kinda far from a chad

usually i just smoke cigarettes (vaping is the norm), and wear out of place outfits to weed out the normie girls

yeah it is gay im a girl u loser

I bought a ps4 to keep me busy in my free time. i've been trying to quit xanax for awhile; been off them for a few months but its still hard desu. almost caved and bought some this week. i'm trying to fight the urges by binge playing bloodborne
>fuck benzos

I sharted earlier and I've been sitting in it for hours, finally about to get home and shower. I also ate some cheap kimchi and all my burps taste revolting. I've seen a few people cringe at the smell but I'm not sure if they're picking up the underlying layer of wet shit, or just the garlicky fish sauce fragrance. It didn't help that the shart occurred right before a half hour bike ride, so it got thoroughly smeared across my taint and down my legs a bit before I had a chance to clean it.
Am I effay?

replaying persona 4 golden

drinking tea

ordered thai food

(desu)

I'm in a taxi on the way to manhattan for a party

I'm not sure if I should stop by a bar to keep my buzz up

>DD
Sick! Tell us how your dungeons and dragons play through goes

>Practising breathing with body weight for tomorrow
>Watching scooby
>Looking at some new meals
>Waiting for clothes to arrive

Working out is modern culture

Where's the party? I'll stop by.

Just got done lifting, having a protein shake while I gear up for some gaming and then the drinking starts just before my wife gets home around 9:30.

that looks disgusting desu. that cheese or butter whatever it is looks like puss from a giant burst pimple

>he thinks HE's Chad

I hear you my dude. Quit opiates a couple years back, but only way to stay off is to lose contact or just ghost anyone who was an enabler. Drastic life changes call for drastic measures. Realized I need to quit weed as well so I'm leaving Colorado since it's too easy to get here, and the fucking homeless are not helping the state either.

lol degenerate

I have to study for an exam of pharmacochemistry on monday. Right now I’m just sitting on the couch on my phone though. A while ago I was reading Crime and Punishment for the second time

>not knowing what brie is
pleb detected

I went to a movie with this girl. She has a boyfriend we have been seeing each other for a couple of months. We have cuddled on my couch and I have groped her. I also have tried to unbutton her cardigan she wears over her bra. But she is all like I have a boyfriend. She hates him and is breaking up with him soon. After she is done with something she needs to finish with him. Then I'm up I guess good woman. Now I'm shopping for new stuff doe. Fun fun.

wow ur gross af

played rainbow six with friends

was gonna go thrifting but ended up watching anime instead

I WAS REALLY TIRED THIS EVENING BUT I SAW THE SCARF I WANTED AT SSENSE THAT THEY REFUNDED ME FOR THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE THEY COULDNT FIND IT IN THE WAREHOUSE
NOW I CALLED THEM AT 0:58 AM
I GOT A CALL BACK AT 2:04ISH AM BUT I JUST CALLED THEM THAT >>>>>>>>>EXACT

> For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7: For immediate assistance, you can contact us 24/7:

LINES WERE CLOSED LINES THEIr LINES WERE CLOSED THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE WHAT THE FUCK

The Economist is a trash liberal rag, but I'd eat that.

brie is ultimate pleb cheese

>Reading this while working late shift..
You made my night.

this is just a boujee lunchable if were being honest

judging by your meal here you must be a slim fat soyboy with a larger than average brain casing and weak noodley limbs

name something better for keeping up with economics

what I do?

Well I went to the party.

Saw a qt girl I met at a previous party months ago. We locked eyes but I was busy right when I saw her.

Later when I was trying to find her the cops showed up.

Now I'm just upset.

I'm having a relaxing night in.
Eating caviar from half a monkey skull and listening to a tape of people just screaming.

Did you know the monkey?

*hugs*

dumb fucking question. who eats meat from animals they didnt know these days

why would you ever read the economist you dullard

I spent the night smoking a unlit cigarette while listening to static with soft rhythmic beats mixed into while staring out a window that faces a concrete wall.