Veeky Forums on the right

Veeky Forums on the right

Right is more like AVERAGE male but he definitely isnt attractive. It's crazier how much a slightly more gaunt face and a haircut makes. Right dude is not unattractive because if he lost weight and changed his hair hed be fine.

Cope

uh thats just an average looking dude with a different head shape and hair

>higher testosterone is unattractive

Nah man even if lost weight hell still have those baby cheeks
He's fucked

>tfw look similar to guy on the left instead guy on the right

We're all gonna make it

yes

Veeky Forums is on the Far Right

Why do I even come on Veeky Forums? Every time it just reduces my self esteem until some day I blow my brains out and end it all. I wish I took the blue pill.

because you're already jaded and bitter and no where else on the internet wants you. you're not wanted here either, but come the next thread I won't know you are you.

they both look the exact same relatively and both are 5.5/10

>exact same relatively
do you know what words mean?

I dont like manlets

>the fashion board cannot differentiate facial aesthetics to this degree

jesus christ.

What'd I ever do to you?

which one has the bigger bank account

its not even fa anymore
its “hey i started going 2 the gym and i want to dress to impress how do i” fit babies

Do you think being a shut-in imparts partial face blindness?
Because I think I'm partially face blind.

I can still make out the differences in op's pic, though.
Except I'm not sure to what extent I would call a morphed face unattractive when it will have more or less perfect skin.

What did you say?
I couldn't here you from all the way down there manlet

>left face has more defined eyebrows
>left face has better ears, don't stick out from top of ear
>left face eyes are marginally closer, with a better shape
>left face has straight nose, and outside of nostrils is aligned with tear ducts of eyes
>left face has fuller lips, and a slightly smaller mouth
>left face has higher cheekbones, with more angular cheeks
>left face has a more angular jaw line, extenuates the cheeks
>left has better hairline
>left has slight longer face, all thirds of face are in proportion

Miss anything?

Calling right unattractive is a stretch. He's just average. Definitely not attractive, but average. If he had a strong negative canthal tilt, receded chin, etc. hed be truly unattractive.

probably 80%+ of Veeky Forums is closer to right than left.

>80%+ of Veeky Forums is closer to the right

being facially average isn;t as bad as people online make it out to be.

I remember in high school alot of the super popular dudes ranged from average to ugly. Which was very strange, alot of the good looking taller dudes were often not even half as popular.

i think im right wby guys

>swans shirt

your fit could really use a noose bro

The picture is for white facial structures..

I'm a senior in high school and it's the same here. I know a guy with a hot gf whose hairline is receding at 16.

>Hitler was a manlet
Tall back then, average today

at least now we know Leafy wouldn't look better with a chin

catch my ass being the whitest beaner mutt haha

Face shape/Jawline, nose, hair and hairline. Also slight adjustments made to the skin tone and mouth. Left is clearly better looking but I wonder if simply a better haircut would push right into better looking based on these pictures alone. Probably not, but I’d like to see.

>stalin
fedora/reddit
>bonaparte
numale/soyboy
>bin laden
pajeet

if I eat less sodium will I look like the right?

like the left if you have decent bone structure

Girls are probably very intimidated by the super attractive guys and don't approach out of fear of rejection thus the more average guys get more attention.

This.
If you are good looking and tall, but a social retard/self esteem issues, you can be left in purgatory.

I can remember a few genuinely attractive, tall, fit guys that seemed kind of unpopular/reserved. It made 0 fucking sense. I kinda get it now, but it's still weird.

That was kind of me in high school. 6'4 and captain/star of the basketball team, at least above average attractiveness, but very few friends and probably the quietest guy in the school

>captain of basketball team
>unpopular

fuck off desu, honestly.

didn't say I was unpopular, I said I had few friends.
There is a difference between people being nice friendly/respectful to you, and having friends

A lot of the popular girls weren't necessarily anything special either. It seems to be based more on extroverted personality and sexual precociousness.

holy fuck just stop dude, your coping will get you no where, you're fighting against an empirical study fucking lol

Mother of all copes. One of my friends was the hottest guy in my high school. His value was unmeasurable. ALL the girls wanted to be with him and they were on his dick 24/7. It's crazy how delusional ugly people can get.

pro tip: you have an ugly face lol

The face morphs confuse the issue, though. It's like saying this is an "average" face in one of the other morphs that don't deal with attractiveness.
It's average in that it's a blend of sample faces, it's not average in that it's a picture of an "average looking" person.
If you look at one face that guy might have a big ugly nose and you look at another face that guy might have big jug ears but you blend them together and you get a face with features that are closer to normal, right?
So the "average" face is actually sort of a perfect face, because it smooths out all imperfections.

So in this case it looks like we've got blends of faces rated attractive and faces rated unattractive.

That guy that is rated unattractive would get plenty of pussy because DRASTIC imperfections have been smoothed out but what we get is a picture of what imperfections are.

eg. There are guys with worse jawlines and chins than that face. But we can see it's a rounded jawline compared to the face on the left.

That guy has hair which is better than having no hair. But we can see the hair isn't as nice as the hair on the left. There was probably a good amount of bald(ing) guys and guys with bad haircuts in the unattractive sample.

Did you soyboys ever stop and consider that as a man you're supposed to approach women not look pretty and flip your hair and hope they come to you?
Did you never see the meme with one of the Hemsworths that says something like:
>just go up to her and say hi, it works for me.
That's because it does.

>Tall back then, average today

Nah more like average back then and average (or just below) average today. The 1940s weren't that long ago.

You're so far right you looped around and landed on the right again

I don't though, I do part time modelling.

Right could be easily improved with a wider lense (300mm?)

Yeah and he was probably confident and didnt have social issues

I should add I went to an all boys school, I wasn't talking about friends and relationships with girls you colossal retard. I was saying it doesn't automatically make you popular

are you brushing your or your shirt's teeth?

attractiveness worths nothing

pic related: that's me, always single and estranged because I have no social skills and depression

>tfw been a hermit recluse
>0 friends
>only 20 years old
Got any tips to not end up the same in the future? I'm tall and attractive, but I never leave my house except to go to the psychiatrist

idk I spent my 14-24 studying like hell then I burned-out and now I have a shitty assembler job 2 days a week and I spend the rest of my time reading and writing. I pretty much hate everything about western society, I wish I could move to Iran or something but I have no balls atm

dude RELAX

>soyboys

Le new Prison Planet buzzword

Which one would win in a fight though?

Are you in school or working? How much extra cash do you have?

This. If you're confident and not dressed like a retard, and are capable of having a nice conversation, you'll be fine.

I go to university one day a week for about 4 hours. No job, never had one either, so no money

I'd recommend getting a job and enrolling in more classes next semester. Talk to people there

>bonaparte
>numale
get a load of this faggot

I've been planning to get a job for the past 12 months, but too much of a coward to go through with it. More classes is a good idea though, I was initially doing more but had to drop to the literal minimum amount as my depression got worse.

Are you speaking from experience? I've never known what types of jobs to apply to

Never sully Veeky Forums's name like this, user. It's mostly underage newfags shitting up this board.

Yeah, although a slightly different situation.

>be me, 19, a virgin
>at a major American uni that's considered a top party school
>kind of a loser, not much of a social life
>parents make me transfer to a Christian college for a year and a half
>make some cool friends, but overall the experience sucks
>now 21, still virgin
>get job
>stop dressing like a virgin and start dressing like a normal college-aged guy
>start working out pretty seriously
>transfer back to major university while I'm within two credits of graduating from the Christian college
>manage to get paired with a couple of Chads for roommates
>they help me get laid

Nothing raises your confidence levels as much as having cool friends and having success with girls, but neither of those things come if you don't get out and talk to people. Dressing better and dressing more like the people around also helped me feel like I was on the same playing field as the people around me and really went a long way in easing the anxiety.

left

where do i find these cool pure all-american chads? most of my friends are more artsy while still having a cocky chad mentality, so they don't really help me to raise my confinence. if anything it's quite the opposite

tfw im taller than hitler
i like being tall, it makes me feel dominant

Do they seem to genuinely like you?

just going by looks, my guy. what other category does he fit into?

qt

yeah, it isn't a toxic friendship or anything but i feel like they don't really support me

Just keep em around for the sake of having friends then. Are any of you guys into the British lad culture? Would they look down on you if you became a bit of a lad? I'd say lad culture is pretty much the British version of American bro culture.

What was the job you got? Like I said, I can never figure out what type of job is the best. I feel like a job where I'm forced to interact would be hard, but the most beneficial.

Also, how did you manage to get over the initial anxiety with the chad room mates?
In the early years of high school, I had some friends, all of them were the chads of the school because we were basketball team mates. Problem was I declined the invites to their parties for 2 years and it got to the point where they didn't invite me anymore. Wish I could go back in time and not be a bitch but too late now. Did you just force yourself?

Reminder that a haircut can add 2-3 points.

Usually it's the subtle things like losing weight that add up, though. The guy on the right in OP would go from 5 to 7 or 8 if he lost 10-20 pounds.

yes hehe

which one is supposed to look better?

Pretty much just got a shitty job that hasn't really helped me with anything except having more money. I just said job in general since that normally helps get people out of the house. As far as the roommates go, I just decided that I liked these guys and wanted their respect, and everything went well from there. They were both cool, and I got cooler, so I'd honestly just say that I lucked out.

ah fair enough, might see what I can find for employment. Bit hard because in my country most people don't live in the university, but there is still things like clubs, so always opportunities

I'm somewhere in the middle I think

lmfAO

the guy on the right just needs a beard

oh shit you are right!

the right just is fatter that us literally the only difference look at his neck and Jowels. being fat is just simply ugly. there is no two ways about it.

>tfw girls only find me attractive because I remind them of some musician that wears glasses

I currently have 2 girls interested in me and the reason they find me attractive is because I remind them of a combination of Morrissey and Jack Antonoff

Imagine admitting you watch PJW

I want to buy a swans shirt but I can't because I'll be associated with people like you

Also, don't be under 6'0" at the minimum. If you are you're fucked.

fuck.

I'm unnatractive as fuck and still bang hot chicks.

Instructions:
1) Don't give a fuck.
2) Try to have fun.

jus bee urslef

Get better hair and you will gain so many points

i know it is a meme but it's honestly the best advice one can give

The guy on the right is definitely ugly but I wouldn't say the left is "attractive", really just looks average with potential I suppose