Shoe of the year

>Best collabs of the year.

>How the Reebok InstaPump Fury Became 2017's Coolest Shoe

gq.com/story/reebok-instapump-fury-became-2017s-coolest-shoe

>"In 2017, the Instapump Fury represents the antidote to the tired hyper-minimalism trend in menswear. We're trending away from a Dieter Rams-approved, Swedish-everything wardrobe in every category."

Other urls found in this thread:

solecollector.com/news/2014/02/oral-history-of-the-reebok-instapump-fury-with-designer-steven-smith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

800 dollars
fuck no

Got both pairs

>>How the Reebok InstaPump Fury Became 2017's Coolest Shoe
No one gave a shit about them a couple weeks ago, wtf? Only times I’ve heard people speak about these is when people talk about Drain Gang/Bladee/Ecco2k. Now Vetements makes a pair and it’s suddenly the best shoes of 2017? Especially this late in the year? Piss off GQ.

This is a joke... right?

Ugly as fuck.

>all of my knowledge of fashion comes from rappers and trash tier streetwear brands
There's your problem

>tfw you'll never be able to pull it off

these are cute i like them user

Id on coat?

Youre retarded if you think vetements does these instapump collabs for any reason other than to push their purposely ugly aesthetic.
It's not the best shoe of the year, it's just the meta of this godawful footwear trend.

Honestly the shoes are so vibrant compared to the rest of the fit
It stands out too much

This is the exact type of shoe I would expect to hate but the authenticity of the aesthetic of it gives me flashbacks of highshool and looks like something that would look good on a highschooler. However I'm well past my teenage years and the era of kids sketching stuff with their markers over things seems to be over.
Take me back to november.

Am I the only one who thinks these would work really well with an Evangelion collaboration?
If thry made a one based on Rei's unit 00

Not bad

You don't know shit. It's been dope for over 20 years solecollector.com/news/2014/02/oral-history-of-the-reebok-instapump-fury-with-designer-steven-smith