How much money do you earn per month ?
How many hours do you work per week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Database admin
11k chf
42 hours but it is not stressy and sometimes on call

lab tech at a college, 13.25/hr for minimal work 25hr/wk. Sweet gig while I'm in school. Almost getting paid to study full time. +gi bill money coming in so somewhere around 2.5K/month

D A T A M I N E
A
T
A
M
I
N
E

Insurancecuck
$6.5k gross per month
Salaried so work hours vary

I deliver mail
6 hours a week
140 euro's / month

I put out open house signs for a real estate company. I work two days a week and make 90 dollars an hour. No lie

customer service for a car company
1840 euro
37 hours

Intern /student
I make like 600 every week at a summer job I'm working. Pretty easy and chill but I wish I made more. Being poor is really fucking gay

lead programmer/project manager
8k usd

Production
$2500 before raping
$1160 after raping

mining crypto
~56k / month

getting bigger every month tho so, should be looking at 100k by september.

Saving humanity in the matrix
Unlimited money, eat gruel
Free cellphone
Hours vary

Retail

~1600 net

35-40 hours a week

Media related job

1800€ after taxes, paid out 14 times/year

35.5 hours/week, plus 8 hours of overtime per month

Wow these salaries are high af

Janitor
2.6k a month
32 hours a week

I'll be wageslave forever :(

Tech support
~500 usd/month
45hs

I know. It sucks to live in Brazil.

31200/yr should give you plenty of money to invest, though. Where do you live / what is your rent?

Software Engineer
3K, but more like 2k after taxes.

Low stress and I have a fucking art degree so I'm not exactly complaining

Infrastructure engineer
$3k biweekly, after taxes almost exactly $2k
"40" hours, but most of my time is spent goofing off. Got an on-call rotation once every few weeks which sucks.

Electrical Engineer/Project Engineer
67k year
37,5 hours week

what ?, how ?

Live at home because I'm still a student in Canada

Usually put 700 into TFSA monthly but I just started job about 8 months ago.

Salary going to bump up soon so ill make about 37-39k. Have money in $TTNP, $MGT and some oil stocks

Admin
$3200
45 hours per week

I didn't push as hard when I was hired honestly familia, maybe next year when I get my performance review

Just started as an electrical engineer.
64k/year
40 hour work weeks.
Before this I've been a bartender for the last 7 years. My income just tripled.

Sales engineer
80k usd base, 110k with commissions
50-60

Where do you live that you're paying ~50% taxes?

Or is this "raping" just you paying for shit that you already paid for, like a kid or some debt?

appreciated

What do you do fag

Courier
4.5k (but $300 for gas and another $500 for auto maintenance/depreciation/payment/insurance)

Correctional Officer
54k a year
40 hours a week

>Whats your job?

Automation electrician / millwright / industrial mechanic / welder / what ever else the fuck it takes to get the job done. I basically build, tear down, move, and trouble shoot industrial machines. One day I might be doing control wiring for an industrial robot, I might drive a forklift the next day, and cut pipe and do pipefitting and steamfitting the next day. Millwright is actually the technical name for my profession, but I'm also a licensed journeyman industrial electrician and certified welder.

>How much money do you earn per month ?
$6500 - $8500 USD depending on the amount of overtime I have to work. My company pays all of my insurance costs, gives me a very solid 401k contribution, and gives generous paid time off. I save 85-90% of my pay because I'm constantly on the road and my company pays for my hotels and flights. And I work all of the time so I don't have any time to spend money.

>How many hours do you work per week?
60 - 112 depending on the job. The hours are grueling because there are so few people who have all of the skills to do what we do, but the pay is great and I enjoy what I do.

>Whats your job?
Online janitor on a popular imageboard.
>How much money do you earn per month ?
3 hot pockets per day.
>How many hours do you work per week?

I deliver fruit to companies
135 swedish Kronor / $17 an hour
Just graduated HS but been working there for 2 months now so I think it's pretty decent

under8d

Manager at pizza place (summer job)

Probably around $1700

Work around 40, get paid for 50-55

Electrician
min. 2.5k after taxes
50 to 60 hours a week

>job
data and risk analyst
>monthly salary
I'm at 20k fixed, but get a monthly bonus based on productivity and investments. 7k on average
>hours per week
40 in theory, but doing 70 is not rare.

Factory worker
1600-1700 after tax's
36 or 48, depends on week

22k a year i think. I'll never be rich with you guys.

where you at?
seems underpaid imo

>student and investor

>student income
~800 euro monthly
>workload
~4 hours a day average

>investment income
~average is 33k a year (last 3 years)
~2750 euros a month
>workload
~15 min a day

Engineer
30k/year
I probably do like 30h/week and I work form home a lot. lol

west-Germany
I'm 18

What do you invest in?

How much have you got invested?

minimum wage 8,50€ ...
you're getting jewed.
Is that Deutsche Post?

It's from a shady service really, that offered the job in my far away village, no other work here so I consider myself lucky. Never even seen the guys. Don't need any social contact either except with village inhabitants occasionally, it's pretty comfy, would not trade for a working a shop earning double. I also earn 50 euro's a month with adsense and that is growing.

Currently ~145k euros. Some of the gains went to living expenses/travel and some savings.

Good gains bc i dident have to pay taxes on most of it

Where did you get the 145k from and how did you not pay taxes on it?

From working a couple of years before uni, money when i turned 18 and ROI's. In denmark you dont pay taxes on the profits you make from property you have lived on (3 months). So you buy property and before you sell you just live there for 3 months or pretend to live there then sell with 0% tax.

There is a lot of tax on stocks so i long most of them

>working a couple of years + ROI = 145k

Oh the familiar scent of bullshit.

Mom gave me ~40k euros when i turned 18 and then i worked for 2 years saving up another 40k euros. Investing that into property and stocks and 145k is ezz by 24.

Project mgr for dod contract
About $8.5k monthly in a relatively low cost area
About 45 hrs

Worry about job security on year to yr contract

Taxes & child support.

Apparently I'm suppose to be able to live off just 50%. While my ex sits on her ass at home, being a controlling cunt with my child.

Fuck this system. I hope it fucking goes under.

Senior Business Intelligence Engineer

$95,000/year

Anywhere between 30 and 55 hours, depending on what needs to get done

"Mom" gave you Euros, huh?

I don't think you can call yourself an engineer unless you have an engineering degree and are member of your respective countries engineering society.

Are you an actuary, or do you have another strong math background degree and work in like quant finance tier stuff?

Double major in applied mathematics and economics at the best uni in my country, so yep, rather strong math background.

Public sector accountant.

Around £3,200 per month.

I have to be in the office for 35 hours a week but I spend most of my time doing nothing or looking for other jobs because it is so dull.

> $6,000 a month

Financial analyst, MBA student (GI Bill $1600), airbnb spare room

ye me mum mate

stack supermarket shelves
3200 a month after tax

Forgot to add I work 36 hours a week

Anyone here into data science?

Government worker
About 78k including super.
Like 37 hours or some shit.
Sup public sector accountant buddy. You finding shit really, really boring too?

Glad I'm not the only one.

You talk like an Aussie, UNSW? Idk what is best for math, but, I'm pretty sure UNSW and Usyd are top business schools (econ), while UNSW is top engineering school so I assume they have math courses.

Please tell me you are aussie so I can get advice

Government is the most soul sucking cuck work ever.

No meritocracy, the dumbest rise to the top, affirmative action, attracts losers,

however, it's a great way to grind out your life for a decent paycheck and benefits

More or less.

Good place to do part time work on the side, too.

I'm applying for a higher level job atm, wish me luck!

mate we're almost antipodals, mexico here
oi oi oi

Fuck, okay well I want to do similar stuff to you.
I'm in bachelor of finance and bachelor of electircal engineering with some work experience in finance.

My engineering department is mid tier, nothing special at all, my finance department is always top100, close to top 50.

What should I do so I can make it to some quantitative finance tier stuff? WIll it matter that I didn't go to a top uni?

Oi Oi Oi, thanks mexibro.

>top uni
not him, and this is the only advice i can give you.
No, it doesn't matter if you went to a "worse" uni, no one gives a fuck after all

I'm guessing things must be pretty different for an aussie than they are for a mexican, but in my particular case, the school was somehow important because of the reputation and the fact that tons of potential employers actually come to the school looking for people.
However, judging by my coworkers, who come from pretty much everywhere, school doesn't matter as much as building a cv, making connections, and making it clear you're not the avg student do.
As for the guy who said no one gives a fuck, that's just false. It's common "knowledge" that no one cares where you come from and what your grades are, but at least in my area, it does matter. Perhaps not as directly as potential employers asking for your grades, but throughout the selection process, trust me, you'll thank (or regret) the hours you put into studying.
Best of luck, mate; and my best advice to you is to find the best education you can for the education itself and not the prestige, and work your ass off trying to make the most off of it.

Capped for inspiration.

Granted you aren't roleplaying to get attention as a random on the internet, I look up to you quant/math guys working in finance.

Thanks!
It's a challenging and often tiresome field, but also a fascinating and constantly stimulating one.

front end developer
70k / year
10-5

Factory worker
~500 USD/mont
40 hours.

Straya?

Systems administrator / Technician
before Tax: $6,000
I work about 45 hours a week including commute time.

Yep. I actually work for a university rather than the government directly but its pretty much the same thing.

The good thing is they are paying for all my accountancy exams, as soon as I qualify I'm out of here.

Asset planning engineer
70k/yr
38.5 hrs

Wage cuck
~3k a month after taxes
40-60 hrs

>Before this I've been a bartender for the last 7 years. My income just tripled.
this is why everything is such shit nowadays. tards keep flooding into engineering.

mechanical engineer / public official

2,3k Euro a month after taxes

40 hrs but it's easy and mostly not to boring work and selling your soul to the government provides some other benefits beside wage

bullshit

Musician
$5.6k per month
Most of them

Stock Portfolio Accountant
~3k USD after taxes (45k/yr gross salary plus two semiannual bonuses of 1.5k-4.5k)
50-60 hours

They told me working for an investment firm would make me a ton of money. They told me finance wasn't a meme degree. They lied.

Analyst
900 euro a month after taxes, it's Poland so it's actually not that bad
40-55

vacuum furnace operator
about 2200 mcdoubles worth in cash per month
40 hours

ESL Teacher
$40 an hour
12 Hours a week, term time

Pizza delivery.

Roughly 20 hours a week

$1400 a month, don't pay tax (don't have to)

similar
carpentry abroad 60+ hrs/week , 8 eur each

>Musician in 2016
>Steady income

I thought these days you're either a broke musician or a multi millionaire.

Set and venue musicians can make a nice steady income

woa woa woa.
Switzerland?
How are you payed so little .

Manufacturing
6300/month before taxes
40-42 hrs. Low stress, feels gud

I have to say that I found private sector IT to be even worse on balance. But honestly I think any place where you have a team bigger than 2 or 3 and/or really controlling/secretive management I'd going to be a nightmare. That's why I'm grinding out some my time as a DBA at $3K/m for 37h/w. It's more black and white, less for everybody else to get excited about.

Basically I have to follow certain people and stand around, almost constantly in awkward social situations.
I get paid more or less 2,8k USD a month; I work 44 hours a week.

Working your ass off is better than earning shitload of money :D All you need is a very minute investment and you are good to go because hey, money makes money, invest in my products & make cold hard cash hand over fist.

You guys can reach me here (Y)

GMAIL : [email protected]

Make sure you watch this

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

What did your classes look like?