Hey guys.... Bob here. :) So, my grandson told me that this is a place where you can get great fashion advice...

Hey guys.... Bob here. :) So, my grandson told me that this is a place where you can get great fashion advice. Is that so?? He he he. I have been lurking (yes, I know your slang) here for a few days now. I saw a lot of you fellas with a so-called bomber jacket on. I thought that this piece of cloth was such a nifty piece that I decided to get one myself! Believe me, with this on the ladies have looked at me like crazy....

What do you think?? Leave a comment below!

Thanks,
Bob

Haha, very funny post OP.

Could have been so much better.

The "Thanks, Bob" is great but "he he he" and a smiley face just don't ring true.

fuck off fraud
you are not real Bob

>brown leather bomber jacket with wool collar
>OD green pants
>leather boots
>aviator

There, fixed. M*A*S*H*C*O*R*E*

send bob
cheers

R

Side view from my jacket..... This bastard cost me $100! But it was worth every damn penny, believe you me.... My old lady said that I looked ridiculous. Ha! She will have the last laugh when I tell her how much the sweet girl next door smiled at me when she saw me.... That'll teach her!

You're really bad at boomer-speak. You need ellipses everywhere and capslock you fucking amateur.

WHAT YA THINKIN...?... LET ME KNOW.. - BOB
- KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN -

leave here fake bob

i miss the real frank

fuck off Frank is not to be used like this

*That'll learn her

looking good bob, try a different color of pants when wearing that jacket.

die fraud you are not bob

post dicky

can I have sex with you bob?

Why do they end every fucking sentence in an ellipsis...

^_^

Hey Bob, is your jacket size M or L?

Hi bob. Can you be my daddy and feed me your man milk?

don't destroy his legacy asshat

when is frank coming back