Fuccboi general

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/3816247-Visvim-Brown-Nubuck-Sundance-Jacket
redbubble.com/people/poserboy/works/28158674-cold-sad-japanese-aesthetic?grid_pos=8&p=classic-tee&rbs=731d104f-14d0-45ac-8d21-9fa1b8da5049&ref=shop_grid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone have any experience with returns with pic related? I’ve heard some bad stuff about how they take long to send authorisation codes and are just generally unhelpful/shitty customer service.

Anyone know w2c a cheaper alternative to this jacket?

Also where to get cheap authentic fragrances

If I pair a cardigan and turtleneck, how do I not look like an old man dressing?

>two sweaters
um fucking why retard

Same as every other person looking for cheap CHYNA shit,
Alabama my dude

Don't shop with those pricks

is dark red shoes itself loud?

Can you elaborate?

I bought a $300 shirt from them and didn't have any problems at all.

>bought scarf with free shipping on black friday
>get refunded because they couldnt find it in the warehouse
>they put the scarf back on sale the day later
>bought it because the other alternatives in my country were expensive even if you counted intl shipping with ssense
>get cucked HARD

i hope costumer service doesnt fuck me over

>300$ shirt
>didn't have any problems
Hahahahaha

Do you want to elaborate on that?

>they put the scarf back on sale the day later
what a bitch move

not helpful because its actually quite a bit more expensive than the one pictures but looks similar and i fucking love visvim

nice trips btw

grailed.com/listings/3816247-Visvim-Brown-Nubuck-Sundance-Jacket

i'm unironically going to keep buying it if they fuck me over and """put it back on sale"""

fuck (((ssense))), their black friday sale wasnt even good

so i bought a rep of those and ive been getting mad love

feels good man :^)

So, Gamiss is obviously a red flag site but I'm interested in a few articles of clothing they have. I'm not too worried about quality but I'm somewhat worried about ordering from them and not getting a product. Would there be another more trustworthy site to buy the same products?

Does anybody know what parka left is wearing? I can't find it anywhere.

loser

Were these a good idea?

>Not putting your extra money onto something else that isn't being repped

I like them

should I wax my beard? shaving makes my skin get a lot of bumps and even if I shave I still get a grey shade
how long does it take to regrow a waxed beard? I'm 20 yo if that matters, I can grow a proper beard but not bear-mode, only fuccboi mode

Embrace the stubble and get a beard trimmer for $20 and just do it with no guard.

I have a trimmer
the grey shade looks so retarded tho, I either shave or grow the beard. can't stand that shade

Does anyone have a link or a .jpg describing how to dye flecktarn

I bought a pair of APC Petit Standard jeans
They fit almost perfectly but as a guy I noticed there a bit tight in the crotch and show a slight bulge
Can I expect them to stretch a bit so they're more comfortable or should I just return them and look into buying a different cut? Petit New Standard or New Standard maybe?

Go outside. Acquire vitamin D.
For a better shave learn to use a straight razor.
Since you won't use a straight razor, take a warm wet cloth and use it like a compress on your face before shaving AGAINST THE GRAIN, then apply a cold towel/icebag/whateverthefuck.

>Go outside. Acquire vitamin D.
How does that work?
>For a better shave learn to use a straight razor.
straight razors are scary as fuck, can you actually learn how to use one? isn't it too risky?
>take a warm wet cloth
I already do that

How do i clean suede without an special suede cleaner?

are there any jeans that are slim like 511s but with a higher (not high) rise

Yes

Newfag here (sticky reading on process, not buying a goddamned fedora)
I have 2 questions. I got these clothes recently but i'm still unsure if this looks good (I have the same kind of pants in gray just in case).

Is it a good choice? I mean, I live in Costa Rica and I work in one of the cooldest parts (I don't think it's that cold for you tho...)

The other question is about these, were these a good idea?

(If you want to burn me because of the socks go ahead, but I already know)

>cooldest
i'd start by dropping the sweater

the sticky helps to get the basics, from there just lurk threads until you get a general idea and ask questions as you go

>woah bro you got the yeezys! holy shit dude so fucking hype man so cool, just like Kanye hhaha!

"mad love"

Anyone have the pic of the guy in the pink denim raf shirt and the acne studios triple shoes? I can't find it anywhere

>Going through closet
>Realize that nearly half of what I have is some form of oversized turtleneck in grey/black/white or plain tee shirts
Do you guys have any suggestions on tops or blouses for women that aren't tee shirts or regular button downs?

Is there anything salvageable from mall-core stores like H&M, PacSun, Zumiez, Old Navy etc.?

Going to Europe in the winter/spring, any good scarf or neckwarmer recommendations? Also something not too hard to get in Australia

also uniqlo fleece any good? its pretty cheap on sale so might roll the dice

literally everytime I enter the store, I leave emptyhanded, absolute shite

What are some good fits for a pair of blue tint yeezy?

just buy a pack of black dylon and follow the instructions. Came out fime for me

My workplace is doing a "roaring 20's" (ugh) themed holiday party this year and I'm looking for a vest, who the fuck even makes nice vests these days? Probably looking for wool or twill.

damn bro you might as well have gotten these

Go for it. Bought one not too long ago and it's pretty okay for the price. Keeps you decently warm and comfy on it's own, and it's not too bulky to layer under other jackets.

Where are you going?

Northern Poland

Is it frowned upon to go into expensive designer stores just to try on clothes and not buy anything?

just get the basics, or layers. I've got a few sweaters and white tees from H&M, my favorite black hoodie is from Old Navy, and their dark wash athletic fit jeans fit me perfectly.

Its all about getting basics from inexpensive stores, and then spending money on a few choice items to accent your wardrobe.

Remember, that $50 white tee, is gonna look the exact same as the 7 dollar H&M tees.

What kind of shirt should be worn with carrot fit trousers to a semi formal event? Would a slim or more relaxed shirt be better?

Yes, they'll probably beat you for doing that

it says that the average temp is 7-12 degrees stop being a pussy lmao

I’m from north Poland and Temperatures go down to -10 or less in winter what are you shitting on about

Nigga i'm Polish-American I've been to poland before shut the fuck up lol

>Polish-American
alright mutt A

Assuming that you have an average build, a regular or slightly relaxed fit would be good. If your pants are wider than the bottom of your shirt you'll look silly. But you also don't want it to look like your shirt doesn't fit (even looking intentionally oversized is bad if any amount of formality is expected)

>tfw have enough money to buy a designer stuff I really love
>it hurts me thinking it will only last me 1-3 years and I will have to part with it afterwards
>don't buy it
How to get out of this mindest guys? I would really love to wear Yohji, Raf Simons and Undercover, but I'm afraid in three years I won't have enough money to afford me some anymore.

>buy 10 grand worth of everything you've ever wanted (paying retail is for losers)

>you'll definitely get bored of pieces so sell those and buy new ones, rinse and repeat and be forever happy without spending more than the initial amount

What he said. Buy non-meme piece you really like and you can wear them until you don't care for them anymore. Resell and buy another.

>tfw my grandgrandparents escaped your shithole

Lol now your country is going to be full of muslims.

What are these? Look pretty interesting

RW mocs
Do not cop, you have to go full menswear to pull them off

Does a coat like this work well with hoodies, skinny jeans etc.
Or would it just look out of place

Not hoodies

Now that no one wears roshes anymore, what are some comfy beaters for walking?

Would it be possible to combine some elements of punk (bracelet, necklace etc) with some pale/vaporwave aesthetic to stand out?
Like a black bracelet with a vaporwave esque shirt, embroided jeans and so on?

There are millions of better sweater options, why on earth did you go with that.. vest? I don't fuck with that color polo or those baggy khakis. Shoes are fine.

You look like a school boy who just needs to meet dresscode and doesn't care about fit.

They are okay I guess. Why the white grandpa socks?

no

Because he's and old man and gets cold easily. He's trying to find a way to look younger.

Anyone know where I can get rainbow socks like the ones on x-tan? I'm specifically looking for rainbow thigh-highs that don't have a repeating rainbow pattern, but rather only one thick stripe for each color.

Drop the sweater.
Pullovers are more casul nd might be more aesthetic.
Polos are usually a no-no unless you re a skinhead. Are you a skin head?
You're thin and pprently tall, take advntage of that.
Those are regular or "slim" fit. Go for Skinny, Super Skinny and tappered.
Pants are a bit too long and look weird, either cuff them or have them tailored.
Also, matching your shirt with shoes of the same color is a no-no aswell.
Don't wear white socks, unless you're going for that 90s retro normcore look (pls don't)
Black socks are usually your cheapest option, since CR is warm, you could go sans socks during spring and summer, just use some talc powder.

anyone know what body wild underwear is like in terms of sizing? trying to order from rakuten but not sure whether to go with L or M

Some1 tell me the sizing for red wing postman 101s plz

W2c effay/comfy longsleeves

user in other thread said its a cheap alpha industries knock off

Is it rude to try several sneakers even though you have no intention of buying them? I want to buy a new pair of sneakers but the pair I want is so much cheaper online.
Is it okay if I go to the store and try the pair to confirm my size and see how it looks even though I will never buy it?
I dont want to annoy the guys working there.

What would be a good alternative to Chucks/Sk8 His if I want a casual, dusty yellow coloured trainer?

Is this skirt fashionable?

>Lol now your country is going to be full of muslims.

If you're a radical feminist.

What colour should I get this? Preferably to pair with a green/black or red/black checkered flannel and grey or blue jeans according to what jacket or belt I'm wearing.
redbubble.com/people/poserboy/works/28158674-cold-sad-japanese-aesthetic?grid_pos=8&p=classic-tee&rbs=731d104f-14d0-45ac-8d21-9fa1b8da5049&ref=shop_grid

My Beluga V2s came in today and have no idea whether to sell them or keep them. I genuinely like the design and have a lot of non-shitty hypebeast fits in mind, but their stigma is sort of annoying and I don't want people to think I'm a hypebeast, wat do

Can anyone ID these? They look similar to

If you were a 5'7 manlet with 10.5US feet, wore black skinny jeans almost every day, what sneakers would you buy that didn't make you look like a clown or an astronaut?

Rick Owens Dunks.

The ones in the other post are Geobaskets.

Geobaskets. How new are you?

i thought hobbits don't wear shoes

should I embrace hobbitcore?

just wear em man. if you like em why does it matter what people think?

Fair point, thanks man

is this too short? I think it's too short. Help

It is but as long as it doesn't bother you then there's no problem. I've been wearing a wool jumper that's too short and got compliments on it, its just kinda annoying to wear after a while

what color shoes would y'all wear with grey chinos?

Literally anything but a shade of gray that's too similar