Winter headwear thread. How do you avoid looking like a tool edition

Winter headwear thread. How do you avoid looking like a tool edition

by not buying this hat

Disregard , if youre going with a standard black beanie all is fine as long as you don't do tool/meme shit like keeping it under your ears

what's wrong with it?

To anyone hating on black beanies, wtf do you wear when it's cold? Beanies and baseball caps seem to be the only acceptable types of headwear.

They are a little silly when people wear tiny ones and try to look like dock workers, but even that is preferable to pretty much any other style of hat.

Is it possible to pull these hats off, or are they fedora-tier

nothing

like said, just dont be that douche that doesnt wear it over the ears and tries to rest it on top of them

Guy I see a uni who wears fedoras wears theses as well

They are fedora tier and its terrible in cold weather because no ear protection.

It's possible to pull off when you're older than 60

only buy if you live on a farm.

not in the u.s., and not in the u.k. if you're under 70

have the exact same hat by Johnstons except in navy, highly recommended
looks exactly the same after 2 years of wear, it's amazingly soft and comfortable, really breathable and warm (especially considering it's kinda thin)
it looks kinda plain but has a nice fuzzy texture to it, making it look better than synthetic or cotton beanies
only complaint is it doesn't cover the ears fully, so maybe not the best choice for really harsh winters

>only complaint is it doesn't cover the ears fully, so maybe not the best choice for really harsh winters
For this reason I only buy slouch/hood silhouette beanies to cover my ears to the back of my neck

Only if your bald or got that old mature man vibes

i think i general that the 'cuffed above ears' shit looks dumb and nearly defeats the purpose of a toque, but given the right aesthetic it can work.

ive definitly seen it work on people with buzz cuts and top coat styles

that but in wine red
looks very nice in autumn

Are you trying to look like rocky

this

Creed was an awful movie. There I said it.

Is my toque Veeky Forums?

I'm not 12 so I don't wear hats.

in 98% of the world it gets cold enough to have to keep fabric over your brain and ear area so you don't freeze. We don't all live in argentina, Pablo.

unless you meant CAPS which i agree. caps were made popular for balding niggers

I wear a hoodie with the hood up and i take the hood down when i go inside

I would highly recommend this beauty instead of modern etsy knitwear bullshit or dadhats

Cheap heattech uniqlo black beanie. just werks.

You have to be blue collar

that's not a beaver-pelt hat

I have two SNS Herning beanies but the knitting is actually so tight it's sometimes uncomfortable
Also have a few beanies from the local market NHL team
Most guys trying to look unassuming will just wear earmuffs

What the duck is that user?