Is cloud mining worthy right now?

Today it seems to not be a good investment, specially for BTC do you think ETH as cloud mining could be a good investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=618707
hashocean.com/?rid=629017
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510
genesis-mining.com/a/273275
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
hashocean.com/?rid=548571
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=470464
badbitcoin.org/safelist/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes you should put all your money into cloud mining cryptocurrency.

It's a great idea!

Of course i don't want to invest all the money but just to see if i could make an extra income

Yes you definitely should.

In a few months can you tell us how you're doing?

About 4 - 7?

It's taking over this board. I hopped on the meme train 2 weeks ago. I'm using hashocean for BTC, but some nigs do genesis mining for eth. I put in $1500 because i'm a risky memel0rd. I'm making about $31 a day now which I am reinvesting to get retard gains in the future if it stays afloat. . I tested it by pulling out some BTC in Kraken and it was legit. Here is my shill ID, for anyone who benefits from my testimony, Kek be with you.
hashocean.com/?rid=618707

DUDE cloud mining is like printing fucking money right now, the more you put into the more you get out, it's fucking amazing, nobody knows about it tho.

But i see this problem of difficulty and the BTC mining don't seem so profitable, i wanted to do with Genesis rather than HashOcean, there are so much scams

cloud mining is always a fractional reserve ponzi scheme.

Hashocean pays in BTC, but they mine altcoins then convert it, so difficulty won't really be a problem in the near future. Suit yerself laddie.

This is the best site I've found for BTC. Any legit website for ETH will only give you a year contract...not really worth it
hashocean.com/?rid=629017

i've heard elsewhere that hashocean don't just mine BTC but other altcoins and just give you the returns in BTC. i've been on hashocean for several weeks, i bought $150 worth to begin with to see if it worked, got paid every day. upped my stake to 1900KH/s which was just over 1btc in cost. get paid over $8 a day, which right now works out at 5btc a year. after my investment is paid (around 70 days total) that is 4 bitcoins profit in one year.

i haven't reinvested what i got out of it, i've been buying trumps, although they have doubled in price in the last few days, so it's a toss up whether to put it back into hashocean every day or to keep buying fewer and fewer trumps.

everyday i wake up with an email from hashocean saying that they have transferred me my bitcoins. it's all positive so far.
check it here if you want to help a brother out. hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510

This was my idea with 1000 dollar of debt, it is accurante ?

I have 1.2 BTC in hashocean and it has paid me out $10.20-10.80 every day since I started, which was a week ago. I've read that it's been paying out for over a year. How does a pure ponzi scheme manage to pay out so much? Surely it must have some legitimacy?

I'm considering upping in the halving dip to 10 BTC. Should I wait or start adding some more now?

Why wait? Are their any other liquid investments that will earn you as much? Start banking more BTC now before it continues to rise.

Kind of confused on the best time to get into it to be honest.

>now, BTC is in a bubble

>right before halving, top of BTC bubble

>in the post-halving dip, BTC way oversold

Does it even matter? Will hashocean still pay out a percentage of the USD I put in? Anyone been using this for a long time?

Im in to Genesis for10 terahash which is now priced at 1600

My wallet with only mining profit I think I did okay if I wasn't sure about which way its going I would probably get the other 10 terahash

My shilly link if you like genesis-mining.com/a/273275

what does this mean? that isn't clear at all, sorry.

you get roughly 1-1.5% of your investment back each day on hashocean. you can buy more hashing power using the payments once it reaches 20KH/s or around $6.

$1000 is 4000KH/s, pic related shows projected returns. check it yourself hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510

What do you mean by 'debt'? I wouldn't borrow money on this in case it doesn't work out. only put in what you can afford to lose. While i have invested several hundred dollars, i am still aware there is risk and there are plenty of unknowns about it.

I want to get into these cloud mining sites but the last time I got scammed online I vowed to never be a victim again.

I wouldn't trust hashocean or any cloud mining scheme.

You're better off turbo trading on whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS and actually making money.

Cloud mining is a scam full stop.

One has a faint possibility of being a scam but pays steady each day

The other will let me lose all my money before it even matters if it is a scam

Not saying it isnt a risk but I'm along for the ride at this point and so far its performing

So you are getting back about 4k from initial seed over a year. What is the catch? If I go full meme lord I would expect to get ducked most times.

Samefag here another day another nine dollars scam blah blah use promo code woJXzj Genesismining

The only correct answer...

hashocean.com/?rid=548571

Hash ocean is great

Let's get real about this for a moment because on my commute daily I'm seeing the hashocean shills are out - yes it is paying now but for how much longer is this going to happen? Already reports on the bitcointalk forum of accounts stopping payments after ROI and support not replying.

Now for my side of things, I put 4BTC (purchased for $1508 @ $377 a BTC) in return for 15TH/s from Genesis Mining mid January and just hit my 5th month of payouts which as of today total 5.71BTC @ current value of $579 = $3306

I have over doubled my initial investment in five months and on a lifetime contract which should run for the foreseeable future will continue to generate roughly 1.1-1.17BTC per month which at current exchange equates to $638 passive income a month. Obviously I've benefited massively the recent BTC increase in value but with the Chinese Yuan seemingly on a nonstop decline and their obsession with BTC it doesn't seem to be slowing down.

I'm posting this because I've had genuine results from a reliable company that I spent a large amount of time researching and will be depositing all further profits straight back into mining power. With the ability to mine ETH and other altcoins by adjusting sliders it's easy for someone more interested in investing such as myself as opposed to building mining rigs and dealing with the technical side of things.

My promo code is uOVJfv if you want a 3% discount which also gives me 2.5% - win/win for both parties as you get the discount and I get rewarded. Even if you don't use my promo code I'd highly recommend Genesis Mining over the ponzi schemes being pushed on here daily.

Feel free to ask away if you have any questions at all.

www.genesis-mining.com
Promo code - uOVJfv

genesis is legit

maybe you should say "as legit as they get" or something

posted in an other thread, let's give it an other roll shall we?

if you want to get a 1% discount on hashocean you do the following
1) use my ref to sign up: hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=470464
buy hashpower
2) post how much you bought, when and what did you pay (i check if you try to bullshit, no go)
3) post a bitcoin address to receive bitcoins
4) i will send you 1% of your purchase back after your ref shows up on my end
5) i will post the blockchain.info link of the transaction as proof

well the catch would be the site shutting down before you reach ROI and all the opportunity costs while it was sitting there. Also if you keep reinvesting you will not realize any profit until you start collecting the money. I was thinking about hitting a certain KH/s, then sending it to my Kraken address and reinvesting half of my daily earnings back into Hashocean, so I still grow my earnings and realize profit.

Holy shit fuck off, there is documented shit about them paying less as the months go by

Hashocean (so far) has nothing like that that I've seen

Been thinking the same thing

My guess is they try and make people pay for the power needed to keep bitcoin alive after the halvening. The big miners switch to something more profitable, and the hashing you paid for lets the network adjust to the new difficulity without congesting and dying ou.t

>hashocean.com was registered on January 18, 2015

>On their website they claim "more than 2 years of work"

topkek

Btc just broke 600 usd with volume where is your s&p now?

Every single day

how much did you put in to get that out every day?

i'd like to do that too

Here is the invoice its cheaper now genesis-mining.com/a/273275 this promo code knocks off 3% woJXzj

with your hash, you should be getting around $16/day. Why are you getting half that?

>Cloud mining
>I thought this guy is talking about actual "mining"

I'd rather invest in energy & mining companies.

because theyre not using magical free electricity and magical maintenance free equipment.

badbitcoin.org/safelist/index.htm only one to make the safelist sorry hashocean

Hello, how do I use the Promo code? I get to the payment but it never mentions it?

Are you enjoying the ocean of hash?

Try using the promo code uOVJfv on Genesis mining St checkout, should work!

>uOVJfv
>woJXzj

Lol fucking shills, I only used the first one

hey anons, just read about this today and created a wallet!

>146pfqkQD6e4XeoMqjPVUtgqstdQg2ZXVR

Can you help me out with something? Doesnt matter 0.000005, just trying to see if this work

Cloud mining is a fucking scam. Stop making these threads.

Look if you think Bitcoin is going to tank then don't do it if you don't feel like Cloud mining then don't do it maybe this isn't the thread for you Genesis mining has a very decent track record I'm posting my results so the people who are interested will know that it does pay out daily I don't have any copypasta saved in Notepad I went out on a limb took a risk and am posting my results good day sir. Promo code woJXzj one bro got in yesterday hoping he'll post his results also there's no Rhyme or Reason to the payouts but it does happen every day

Sorry wrong screenshot

Is it better to get Genesis minings bitcoin contract or their eth contract?

Last time I looked ether contracts sold out they were for one year Bitcoin is a forever contract forever as long as it's profitable for them

If a contract falls below profitability for a 20-something days they can cancel the contract I'm paraphrasing but it's all on the website they're pretty transparent as far as mining companies go

Holy fucking shit

REFUND YOUR ACCOUNTS

apparently they split from another site and transferred the users. If you really want to find out, call their support number.

>referral shilling

Instant red flag.

Not with genesis. They invited reporters in to their mining facility in iceland.
When genesis ceo visits iceland the electricity company of iceland provides free helicopter rides for him

Its all legit

>because growing your user base is bad?

nearly every startup has do do this kind of "growth hacking" tool. Look up paypal or any other techy shit they all had shill promotions starting out. More users = more profitability for nearly every software company. Really shouldn't be a flag.