A list of fashion brands that Tryhards wear...

A list of fashion brands that Tryhards wear, aka people who have no clue about fashion but try to be fashionable aka retarded hype east faggots:

-Supreme
-Y3
-Balenciaga
-Louis Vuitton
-Vetements
-Everything by Kanye

God, LV uniting with supreme was such cancer....autism

OP is a poorfag hater

>supreme

When did this become a luxury?

t. Vans and Uniqlo broke nu male

Hypebeast haters are pretty much as cancerous as hypebeasts. Just do you and mind your own business.

Post fits, OP.

Since Supreme's business model is what it is? Exclusivity drives up price.

hating on streetwear is dumb ass shit because just let everyone do what they want, but streetwear kids aren't really into fashion, they just want to look like they have money. there are no streetwear brands that i would consider real fashion desu

meant to quote

Went to 2 different parties. One with less people recognized my supreme compact logo hoodie. One with more people didn't give a fuck about my rick long top and raf shoes fuckkkkk

Genuinely curious about your definition of "real fashion"

Adidas
Rick Owens
Boris Bidjan Saberi

thats because at a party nobody cares about your clothes retard, its all about your face and height

Brand tag whoring Veeky Forumsggot?

>Adidas

Three stripes gets you laid, bro. Piss off frog poster

desu supreme is pretty reasonably priced retail, its like 30-40 dollars for a graphic tee or 100-300 for most of their outerwear which isnt expensive for decent quality clothing. obviously they intentionally keep their products fairly exclusive but i think their business model is more designed around exclusivity driving up hype rather than price

Canada goose
Hugo boss
moose knuckles
Gucci
prada
there is so much ultra expensive crap that is ugly and tacky as hell but it's for people with fuck u money and no taste

Whats wrong with Hugo?

Off White. I've never seen anyone but chinese exchange students wear that shit.

damn I got fucking ethered
gonna list my entire wardrobe on grailed now

Here its exclusive to arabs and t*rks.

anyone who unironically use the term "real fashion" to exclude people from their definition basically have the kinda hypebeast mindset where you have to apply to some standards THEY specifically have to dressing and brands
and it's very elitistic attitude cause it lets you feel like you are better than some people based on what kinda fucking rags you throw on your body, just think how ridiculous that is
basically just disregard everything these people say

You think your average hype beast will know any other brands apart from bape Yeezy supreme? They wear it to flex their money and doesn't care on how their pieces fit.

>wearing clothes with brand labels

That has fuck all to do with anything I said
Most of the hypebeasts I've met, ironically enough, have had lot more open mind towards fashion than the spastics on Veeky Forums excluding people to feel better about themselves.
Instead of being obsessed over what not to wear or whats "real fashion" they gravitate towards what they think look cool, brands aside, have to say that seems like lot more honest and real approach to me.

>wearing clothes

This

6/10 bait, try harder

>streetwear kids aren't really into fashion, they just want to look like they have money

Not really, it is common knowledge that most hypebeasts are broke faggots and that a large portion of them even wear fakes. But it is true that they are not into fashion. In fact, they are into being "cool" and "in". A little bit like highschoolers who have never grown up or who were bullied at school and now try to get a grasp of how it was to be popular back then. A bit pathetic to me but who am I to judge.

> there are no streetwear brands that i would consider real fashion

You are confusing hypebeast culture and streetwear.

It has tacky design and poor quality, it is very overpriced, and it is usually worn by clueless normies who don't know anything about fashion and only buy it because it is expensive and because they know the brand's name.

>moe posting

Who's the real loser, man.

People who hate on streetwear only do so because they exist on the same level as them

Do you think people with high level fashion swag care about what teenagers wear?

Check yourself

FACTS

i thought mfa cant be that and Veeky Forums is exaggerating but this is their top fit for last month

>guy at work trying to convince me Black Friday is propaganda
>play dumb for the luls to hear him explain capitalism ploys
>gets frustrated with me for being "brainwashed"
>tells me he's going to buy a Gucci parka that same night for 1200+
Fashion really is retarded.

>having a physical body.

is that Tom Scott?

Vetements
Gucci
Rick Owens

vetements is not fucking meme tier yet. and i stress YET. stop forcing it to die. let it die naturally mid way into 2018

>no hosiery
>notch lapel
>white trousers
Maybe the trouser aren't a big deal, but that's a lot of mistakes for black tie. Granted, Veeky Forums couldn't wear black tie if its life depended on it.

Department store Black Friday sales are often scams, but there are deals to be had in general.

This fit is VERY obviously not intended to be black tie

supremesucks.com

Y3, Balenciaga, lv and vetements can be tastefully pulled of if it's their subtle pieces and you know what you're doing

Prada has some good pieces? Never really considered them a hypebeast brand

Different fag but I'm not poor, have an expensive wardrobe, and still hate all the brands OP listed