Why do female models look younger than they actually are?

a lot of them are like 20 - 30 years old. They are 5 8 plus in height but their faces look juvenille

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwZnSXwGsS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they've been using retinoids and sunscreen since they were 12 so there skin is still youthful

also general facial proportions

Can you explain the facial proportions part?

pic is taylor hill but her face looks really young (not counting the glowing skin).

is it cuz they have really short midfaces, round eyes and small defined jaws?

there are a million things that go into making a face look young (your pic is more late teens-early twenties than 'young' imo) but they tend to base around having the face farther down, shorter mid-section of the face, small area between lips and chin, small chin width, large/round eyes (the eye bulge counts like in op pic, non-hallowed cheeks

dang thanks for your explanation/theory.

know any model chicks irl?

not models but a lot of the girls in my social group are the artsy young-looking girls like the op pic or someone like Anzu. As you might be able to guess every single one of them has been obsessed with dermatology since early teens and the results are pretty incredible

dang how can I approach these artsy white girls????

i like the smiths, dress in flannels and blue jeans and got a hitler youth hair

personally I make custom bags/belts locally as a hobby so I just ended up running into these girls. I also dress french new-wave-esque which is basically cat nip for these types

if you want success with these kinds of girls romantically 90% of it is being relaxed(since they pretty much all have anxiety issues), having either an artsy career (musicians, etc...) or a well paying one (they basically interpret this as you being able to support their fashion interests), and being able to talk about pretentious subjects at any moment

ah ok. well im in college, so idk about having an artsy career or well paying one. i guess im pretty relaxed and im a computer engineering major, but im taking an art history class elective next semester

when i was in engineering school i just joined a photography and a classic movie club, pretentious places but they had exactly the sort of girls you are looking for. I also did a remote-internship while doing school so I had a constant income

>thinly veiled art hoe thread
Not fooling anyone.
Stay far away from these girls, or enjoy your mental deterioration

What is with film clubs and artsy girls lmao.

they worship actors like audrey hepburn

i agree, but if you are stable/independent it really isn't a problem

>french new-wave
post examples

watch any godard film or just check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwZnSXwGsS4

prolly would get assfucked by leonardo dicaprio if given the chance

Be chad, uniroincally

you can be le epic mac demarco all you want, but in the end, strive to be chad, fuck that gay shit.

To elaborate, be an alt-chad I guess, be tall, ripped, handsome, etc but wear black or something and thats more than enough to be best of both worlds

fucking gmos bro

honestly this, strive for the alain delon balance of fashion and masculinity

Good advice, don't be some skinny fat mac demarco ugly ironic faggot, be handsome, "toned", and ideally, tall, while also not going full bro-core, and you're good with pretty much any girl, including talentless art hoes. Don't exclude yourself to just one subculture, that's beta mentality.

cause young looking models are all the rage in the fashion world at the moment
cdg literally had 14 year olds for models for homme plus season ago

the jewish pedos are making pedophilia cool again

>Don't exclude yourself to just one subculture, that's beta mentality.
Right. Being a social chameleon just to get girl is so alpha.

Taylor Hill doesn't have a small jaw by any stretch. Her jaw is way above average like most models.

Humanetology
Small nose, big mouth and big eyes :relative to the head.
Also, smink

Also: they are the top 10thousend real models om de world, of the 10million wannabes, carefully selected by the industry.

I don't think they do tho. Most of them look older than they are due to their robust facial structures and thinness.

Pic related is 25, but she looks about early 40s. She doesn't look much younger than Goop.

She's 45.

>she looks about early 40s

you are insane buddy

>She looks early 40s

because they are paid to look young, so they do

she doesnt look close to 40

not him but this girl looks anywhere between 28-45 unironically

like some hollywood milf hitting on middle age but has had tons of expensive treatments

>because they've been using retinoids and sunscreen since they were 12 so there skin is still youthful
If my gf is in her late teens can she still look good if I make her start using those right now or is it too late? I don't want to post her picture for privacy reasons but she looks about a year or two younger than she is.

this, 16 year old girls are what society wants them to look like, that's the selection pressure

Tbh I would have guessed early 30s, partly because of the hairstyle.

yes, the earlier the better but as long as you start before mid-20s you are probably good (unless you grew up somewhere really sunny and gots loads of sunburns/tans growing up, then the sun damage might be to heavy for you to truly maintain a youthful look)

be warned retinoids normally cause initial breakouts and take a few months to noticeably change the gene-expression of your skin

kike

AKA be a HM model. Like pic related

Athletic, good looking, good haircut that accentuates jawline, tanned,and wears basic ass h&m clothes

It is small jaw, but just well developed. her head is extremely small lmao.

>he's so insecure about his identity he has to belong to a pre-made "culture" full of people with similar interests, hobbies and appearances or he feels like a fraud.

Just lmao

fukin luv this gril...

Her mother is a white Christian, so she's not a kike.

because old looking hoes are not attractive it's that simple

She's a pedophile.

I mean she's 21 dude. still pretty young