What is the most effay handgun to carry?

what is the most effay handgun to carry?

i know glock 19s are ultimate normiecore, like the adidas or labrador retrievers of gunsm but i fucking love how they look so im considering buying one and applying cerakote to make it stand out from other glocks like pic related

Glocks are tools. And low quality. I know cos i own and carry one daily; works fine and thats it.

Pimping (which is the apropiate word for it) it is like painting your monkey wrenches pink and golden.

yeah no dont get me wrong i hate those tricked out ricer glocks that some people build, i just want an OEM looking glock with a different (but still neutral color and inconspicuous) finish to stand out from the crowd

I know it is a stereotype, but as a russkie i often concealed carry a makarov pistol while wearing adidas shit, the ultimate combo of comfy and deadliness.

bullets may be harder to come by than most places, but you can still easily get them online without all too much problems

>thinking guns are a style accessory

amerimongrel detected

Ideally nobody should see the gun you daily carry man, so no standing from nobody.

In any case, i am always thinking about getting rid of the Glock meme and buying something quality to daily carry. A stainless Sig 238 or something 1911ish. Not for show but id probably feel better, Glocks make you feel cheap really.

I already own a HK USP compact and is also ugly and less comfy to pack than the Glock.

Sig 238.

Wrong. (1/?)

(2/?)

You guys have no taste

(3/?)

Unless you're open carrying it doesn't matter. It's funny though. A nice looking gun on your hip has major effay potential, but the kinds of men into open carrying guns dress the absolute shittiest.

(4/?)

(5/?)

(6/6)

This is gud

1911's are great

>.380

There is the 938 9mm also.

>I player call of duty: black ops once

Fuck off faggot.

Epic dildo gun brah

Best balance has to be Sig 239.

I haven't played video games in years but I would guess only the 1911 would be in a call of duty game.

Carrying a gun is by definition uneffay. It means that you live in a shithole and / or are too weak / lack the confidence to defend yourself.

I like this

Or you are a professional that needs a gun.

From detectives to jewelers.

'professionals' that need to carry guns make up less than 1% of the workforce.

Anyway I wonder why so many people on imageboards feel the need to carry guns on the daily while normal people don't. Probably has nothing to do with personal insecurities or power fantasies.

This page is full of burgers and people attracted by /k/ in general.

Of course people needing guns is not even 1%; but a thread here can be made for even less people dibt you think? Also one can theorize about Veeky Forums anything just because. Including guns.

As for myself, i have to carry a gun and more than the look of the gun itself the main Veeky Forums problem about it is how it affects the way you can dress; and the shape of the gun and the holster is of great importance to it.

walther p38

>lack the confidence to defend yourself.
>robber enters you store
>he has a knife
>confidently confront him
>get stabbed
A-at least im not a pussy.
I doubt a lot of people (at least where i live) would have the balls to shoot someone. People couldnt even kill a chicken let alone a person.

Open carrying a gun is pretty signally - if youre going for charlottesvillecore then i can think of few better ways to complete it. Glocks are ugly fuckers though since youre not carrying to use (most likely) gofor something aesthetic like a 1911, revolver or some old pre 1950 gun. Low calibre is trash as well.

Pic related.

FN

1. That's not a 1911...
2. The Hi-Power isn't in an call of duty :^)

What is it if it isnt a 1911

effay af. w2c space gun?

> It means that you live in a shithole and / or are too weak / lack the confidence to defend yourself.
You sound like a grade-a idiot. Unless the government in your country expressly forbids the carrying of firearms for self-defense, there is no rational reason not to carry. A violent aggressor is always worse off against an armed target, and the most effective self-defense tool is a firearm.

personally my stance on this is that since my handgun is a tool that I may have to rely on to survive the best one I can use is the most reasonably reliable and most likely to help me get out of whatever situation that arises

that being said I've put nearly 3.5k rounds through my m&p shield and that would be my choice

here's a neat cerakoted one

Wearing a seatbelt is by definition uneffay. It means that you live in a shithole and/or are too weak/lack the confidence to die on the spot in case you are involved in a moderately serious car accident.

Owning a fire alarm is by defnition uneffay. It means that you live in a shithole and/or are too weak/lack the confidence to put out a fire with your own hands.

Need I go on?

Italian guns are pretty good
here's a good open carry
>92s

this would be my concealed carry
>gt27

Is that functional or a 3D printed prop? Looks like a shroud and pistol guard for a glock

l-lewd

>if you like exercising your amendment rights and owning an aesthetic tool that can stop a crime, dispose of a wild animal or hang out and shoot at the range for fun, it must mean you're insecure
That's the most Fruedian jewish projection I've heard, do you live in California?

How do u retards get guns. pfft, suck my wiener

All I'm pointing out that somehow all the imageboard dwellers NEED their guns, while the average person on the streets over here is unarmed.
And no, I'm not from anywhere near California.

can you actually be Veeky Forums and conceal carry? and not be wearing oversized or baggy clothes?

well if it helps I doubt only a fraction of the people that even talk about this actually carry in practice

how is 10th grade?

I like my makarov but I can't unsee the dick grip.

it's functional, it looks so weird, because it has a build in suppressor.

you know what's really effay? killing yourself with the gun you bought... faggot!

Just buy the glock 19, leave it stock. If anything add night sights and an extended mag release but anything else is pretty much unnessecary.
>owned the same gen 3 glock for 6 years, 10k+ rounds through it and still fine

What is this?

>I wonder why so many people on imageboards feel the need to wear expensive clown shoes on the daily while normal people don't. Probably has nothing to do with personal insecurities or power fantasies.

I'm not sure exactly. Some old top break snub nose.

Everyone of you has shit taste. The most effay handgun is the ultra rare Whitney wolverine

Art Deco motherfuckers.

Https://www.google.com/search?q=whitney+wolverine&newwindow=1&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiewe3Xpe_XAhXMOCYKHRBXAbYQ_AUIEigC&biw=1024&bih=660

>1911
>one of the most popular handguns of all time
>only knows it from call of duty

But alas, you have exposed yourself

>watches Band of Brothers once

See

where can I buy this?

Basically my edc right here in pic related but I have the Pearce +1 mag extension instead of the extended baseplate.

I obviously carry iwb and don't show my gun in public for fashion purposes, I would literally be painting a target on my back. But if you had to pick a 9mm glock for a daily carry, I recommend the g43. Super light and easy to conceal, I don't print at all in my work clothes.

Although sounds like you want a gun for different reasons than the norm. You want big and shiny? Just remember that big metal things weigh a lot.

Yeah, it's possible. Unless you wear shit that's skin tight

1911 .45 Surplus is pretty effay
it's a fucking classic, get yourself a nice leather holster and open carry

Grandpa carries one of these, pretty fucking effay

He's right though. The rest of the civilized world isnt the wild west like the usa

>rest of the civilized world
>is implying third world shit holes and communist regimes
Don't worry comrade. Soon our troops will kick down the door to your mud hut and deliver a swift kick to the balls and a nice full clip of freedom to your poor ethnic gut. Now go back to starving.

Beautiful gun, but the grip is fucking huge. My great uncle had one, we had to sell it after he died, cause no one else in the family has a license to own a gun :(

>no one else in the family has a license to own a gun :(
mfw all my grandad's guns were sold before I get my license.

Walther P5 Compact

Let me doubt that a substantial amount of the faggots on Veeky Forums are "professionals" who need a gun.

Keeping a gun under the desk of your shop =/= carrying, faggot. Also please refer to my precedent point.

Thanks god, I live in a civilized country where I do not fear getting jumped on a daily basis. Still I have fought and been in trouble, I have lost and I have won, but I have never wished I had a gun, because I do not need it. Must be tough to live in whatever shithole you're stuck into.

That, plus the fact that if you can be legally armed then you can be sure that the 4 niggers robbing you will be as well. Good luck teaching them a good lesson with your tiny pew pew.

Topkek

>can't unsee the dick grip.

You son of a bitch

surprised that no one posted this yet

Pretty similar to my choice; g26 gen3 in a galco iwb.

I hope yours dont lose its finish and starts to rust as fast as mine (7 years and 3 rusty points on different areas of the slide). In addition the 26 is bulkier amd now i live in a pretty hot weather, so i am considering changing it for a single stack, but no Glock again.

Maybe Sig 239 as seen above in the thread.

Sadly, I can`t carry (only handguns with rubber bullets are allowed).

>effay

Guns, knives and watches are tools. Knives and watches can also be accessories. Guns? not so much (unless )

Just buy something compact and nice. Then find yourself a good holster. This two steps will allow you to wear whatever you want without giving a fuck about printing and discomfort.

>I live in a civilized country where I do not fear getting jumped on a daily basis

Civilized and free country = armed country. Swizerland is a nice example.

>if you can be legally armed then you can be sure that the 4 niggers robbing you will be as well
>Good luck teaching them a good lesson with your tiny pew pew.

Not sure if bait at this point.

Why are waisting your time here anyway? You will not change our opinion, we will not change yours. And I doubt there will be a /b/-style shitstorm for shit & giggles.

>I doubt there will be a /b/-style shitstorm for shit & giggles

A man can dream

I'd just carry a P-38 if I was gonna pack a pistol. I wouldn't try to convince myself it's effay though, because I wouldn't give two shits what anyone thought of it, and no one would see the thing anyway. In my opinion it's the most beautiful handgun ever made, and the weight and size make no difference to me.

>taurus pistols
have fun shooting yourself in the leg if you swing the gun too fast