/MFG/ Manlet Fashion General

Inspo for manlets, advice, whatever floats your boat, we are here to listen to you, user.

>Lanklets need not apply

No amount of Gucci will hide your 5'9" frame

Superior Langley here. Damn it feels good to be 6’4”

Good gun. Boring but good. I’ve got me the same gat

manlets with long legs >>>>>>> manlets with stumpy legs

the proportions of you torso to your legs can really affect how much of a manlet you appear to be.

t.the latter

Wooster is actully 5'5

that's why every manlet should wear higher waisted pants

high waisted pants nigga!

>tfw 5'10 king of the manlets
where is out general? At least people notice manlets and keep them around because its like having a child so its kind of cute; nobody notices the king of the manlets.

On a more related note, how do i buy coats which dont make me look like a hobbit wrapped in a douvet? Everything always has arms which are too long.

so apparently it works

Tailor?

This guy is so cringe. He's supposedly some fashion god but he's a grown ass man with sleeves of tattoos trying to look like a 20 year old.
It's more sad than anything

id on those boots?

Look online for 'made to measure' or if you have more money get some bespoke tailoring. Spend a little more on something that fits well and lasts long and the cost will be justified.

Paul is not a manlet, he is average

Dressing as a manlet isn't hard. Just don't wear anything that is too big for you. Not just in size but also length - no long coats even if they fit your arms or chest perfectly.

I'm curious as to what manlets who don't have a "youthful" look do? I am short (5'7''!) but I have a young/freshly shaved/"cute" look that goes fine with it. I haven't really had much trouble with girls or people. Yet when I see an older looking, bearded manlet, it always looks strange to me and I do get the "little adult" vibe.

Is this just my bias?

This

I'm 5'6" but I still could pass for 15 at 19. I hope I can keep it up

god he's got the stature of a morrowind character model.

Thoughts on cuffed jeans? I've heard they are a complete no-no since they make your legs look shorter but there are many pics of manlets cuffing their pants.

there are many pics of manlets doing dumb stuff.

my advice is to cuff your jeans and look at yourself in the mirror. if you look shorter, don't do it.

>5'4
>skinny
>27 years old
>barely look 18

My wardrobe of t-shirts, sneakers, streetwear, etc. reinforces the high school vibe and I'm sick of it. I am very close to buying tailored sport coats, vests, nice button downs, and maybe high waisted pants. I want to keep it casual, not go full retard. Is this a fool's errand?

Will you start reviewing pizza and Monster on youtube?

>5'7
>10.5 feet
What shoes do you recommend for my hobbit feet? Adidas and AF1 look like clown astronaut boots on me.

If your height or dick length starts with 5 your a subhuman and most women will be turned off by your appearance alone.

> always thought he was the ultimate 6" chad
how the hell was he 5'7

Nike tn’s

I saw a guy on the bus, he was wearing a topcoat and I thought he was tall as fuck. Got up went next to him and I was actually a few cm taller, and I'm a manlet ( 5'10 ). What's his secret?

Maybe just shorter legs and a long torso. My bro is 6'0 and I'm 5'7, but we look near the same height when seated, because his height comes from his legs, and mine from my torso.

>king of manlets
>not manlet
wut?

could i wear a coat like pic related? im 5'9, skinny, longer legs (33 inseam), usually wear comfy oversized stuff

tfw i got one of wooster's suits off grailed. feels good man.