Anyone else here took the outdoor clothing pill and can never turn back to normal clothing because you're constantly...

Anyone else here took the outdoor clothing pill and can never turn back to normal clothing because you're constantly aware you're not at peak performance and comfiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

energyindepth.org/mtn-states/another-hypocritical-pr-stunt-from-patagonia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those who've left this board

can't you be both effay and comfy?

w2c similar pants

any store sells skinny jeans

oh, the fabric didn't look very cotton-y to me.

Does he try hard or not at all?

Can never tell with this lad.

Yeah because it has elastane like any other skinny jean

Those pants are awful tbqh

They’re h&m tech skinny jeans I think

he pays someone to dress him

do celebrities really do this for their casual fits?

>peak performance and comfiness
More like peak autism

i can see his dick

he is circumcised and has a meaty glans

>tfw live in florida
i gotta move.

>celebrities
>casual anything
They can't take a simple picture without casually advertising something.

>autism
>not peak performance and comfiness

got the exact same patagonia sweater importand. but without the blue hoodie it doesnt loock good at all. reee

Yeah, I'm pretty /out/ and it's a struggle to find non milspo clothes that have decent materials and performance, unironically techwear seems to get it right most of the time but it's expensive and you end up afraid of getting holes in it.

I swear most modern /out/ clothing is designed for autistic numales, I find Patagonia to be supremely ugly and unpleasant to look at with its colours and patterns, and the hypocrisy and virtue signalling of the whole company drives me mad. I'd rather just buy clothes from some self absorbed fashion house than that Holier than Thou made in china Patagonia bullshit.

Milsurp and 1990s mountaineering gear is supreme style wise, it was before the autistic acid green, blue, red and yellow clothing, soyboy shoulder narrow width silhouettes and obnoxious branding on everything took over.
Western apparel and australian bush wear is fucking great too

I love outdoor clothing. It's always max comfy and practical but it is dadcore/middle aged man core so I avoid it to fit in with my generation.

How exactly is Patagonia hypocritical?

they market themselves as a feelgood, homegrown down to earth company with eco friendly policies yet their factories are next door to the worst offenders in China and their shit is made of the same pollutant, synthetic materials with the same construction and labour as the next outdoors brand, and the "we'll repair your stuff any time" has so many caveats that it's basically the same as any good company's warranty.

energyindepth.org/mtn-states/another-hypocritical-pr-stunt-from-patagonia/

Moving factories to China, that's the death knell for an ideologically, quality built company. There are plenty of good brands that started out with great intentions but moved their manufacturing overseas for the sheckles, but they don't make the same "eco life" claims as Patagucci. I wish they were more honest, I have no issue with their lifestyle and product testing and some designs are okay, but their fake reputation annoys me

this is honestly the most fly shit

I think Patagonia is supposed to be deliberate retro-normcore type shit.

Just get some fashionable boots.

any recs?

maximum comfyness

does hyde have a pegleg? how can such a beefy boy be such an anklet?

yeah. if you actually want to wear outdoor clothes, buy a pair of gore-tex Meindl Vakuums, full grain leather with a high rand and memory foam cushioning all over.

if you want to be one of these fa "oh look at me i'm so outdoors" like the rest of the posts in this thread, by some piece of shit desert boot.

none of these are actually outdoors outfits. if you're hiding behind how functional your clothes are, you're just wrong, because actual functional outdoors clothes do not look that good. I own a lot and wear them often on the mountains, but they do not look good on the street AT ALL.

this thread is just wearing hyped up branded clothes because muh brand and no other reason. a jumper saying patagonia is no more functional than any other jumper. you make me sick.

Gramicci is pretty much my daily pants
Have two pairs of Go Slow Caravan pants from Japan, very comfy and well designed
Although Patagonia and Topo were my gateway brands, I haven't bought anything from either brand in like two years
REI shirts are comfier and cheaper

I have a pair of Meindls as my only shoes at the moment actually, I've been wearing them daily for years. Top tier boots.

Sometimes feels like overkill in the city though.

I've only had mine since the summer. Lovely stuff but I save them for the hills.

This manlet has always dressed like shit, just like kanye, asap rocky or ian connor
In 5-10 years we will be cringing hard at this era

We lived in downtown Chicago when they were filming Transformers. He was kind of an annoying prick tbqh

what types of fits will still be effay in 5-10 years?

Is the white trash /out/ look Veeky Forums?

nigger we always cringe looking back at the last ~10 years of fashion. in 20 years everything popular now will be popular again.

what boots would work with this fit that aren't nike SFBs? I actually have a pair in black, but I wanted a more brown boot that aren't just my hiking boots to go with this sort of outdoorsy look since it's what I've always kinda worn. I do wear slightly baggier jeans though.
thanks guys

hey could you link where you got your Go Slow pants? thanks man

Got em from their web store. Packaging was cool as fuck

>article diverges into shilling for fracking
lmao
i totally agree that patagonia should move most of their manufacturing into areas with better labor practices, but they're definitely better than most companies

Look at palladium maybe. They have a lot of styles that are sort of street-hiker-military hybrid shit without really looking like SFBs

this

How do I into winter layering like Shia??

I just take columbia liners and put them in milsurp shells

That's when fashion is successful.

get a blue hoodie.

Will skinny jeans damage my dick and balls?

this guy fucking gets it