Thrasher shirt y/n?

thrasher shirt y/n?

never

nope

if you skate

what are you fucking gay

so weird seeing the "cycle of fashion" with my own eye, thought it was a myth honestly. Soft boy odd future boy core was all popular in 2011 then it became lame and now it's popular again only slowly getting lame again. i wonder what causes this

Styles get lame when hypebeast faggots begin to follow them and become acceptable again once those tastelets have moved on.

truly a phenomenon. that's some shit you're see on animal planet honestly

only if you pair it with a matching noose

its always been this way fucking faggot are you retarded

fucking cum taster i was asking why it happens not IF it happens.

don't ever post that again. please god. please tell me it's a joke. i can't look at that and not vomit. It's bad enough itself but i can see myself doing some shit like that in the past like with fucking Ed Hardy or something. please delete the pic please

i agree with this guy. never post it again and please delete it now

my ex-gf unironically said the shit to me. along with 'my money stop hating"

>implying you don't buy shit cause you see other people buying it on the internet
that girl is more honest about what he wears than probably this entire board combined

pfft, suck my wiener.

i buy shit cos i fucking like it u fucking retarded faggot

Why do you like it?

Because of the flames and Trasher kind of sounds deep and like my lifestyle (I'm kind of a trasher) just found out it is a skatebrand though...

>Trasher
It's Threshold not Trasher lmfao, retard

>Threshold
Retard it's right right on the shirt, it says Turkish

i dont care its hyped im gonna wear it

Is Thrasher even a skate brand? I thought it was just a magazine that started making merch that became popular amongst the skate crowd?

don't bother. it's complicated. the best example is like wearing a Marvel shirt. It's not DIRECTLY for super heroes and shit but it CAN be u know

you dont skate lol dont even bother