Paris VS London

Alright Veeky Forumsggots, eurofags, which city is more effay in your opinion? Fashion wise only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1Js8wntdk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

London varies so much based on which borough you're in. I pick Paris.

Berlin and Milan.

I think Paris have better designers but for regular plebs they just wear blue jeans and a sweater like a gap advert so I vote London because they don't look so poor.

bump

MILAN, LONDON IS FULL OF DISGUSTING PEOPLE AND PARIS IS THE SAME SHIT

Berlin is nice, But I fucking hate germans

plymouth

New Yorker?

if you like watching ads everywhere and not being able to buy anything. I love old cities

Milan is the winner for me

not a new yorker

Stockholm.

as a newyorker, new york is awful. i cant imagine anyone putting this anywhere near the top fashionable cities.

Yeah its Milan. Lived there 2 years. Everyone is gorgeous. Fashion week you can bust a nut just lookin at the models walking around.

gothenburg

Paris when it comes to average person walking on the street, London when it comes to peak weirdo creativity.

What exactly you mean new york is awful
t. Non gentrified part of Brooklyn

new york has stores and events but the people that live here dont care about style or clothing. honestly its not much different from my texas suburb aside from winter wear (i.e. big ugly jackets).

its only moderately fashionable because theres a lot of people and things and because people compare it to their midwest towns

still love living here tho

london, in particular central london is more effay
paris lacks the grit that london has

Yea it's mostly Asian hypebeasts and black dudes wearing light brown timbs. Here at least anyway. I'm sure the elite in Manhattan dress like real men

You must hang out with shitty people and in shitty areas. There's definitely enough of a scene here but it's niche and you have to know people.

to be fair you could say this of anywhere

im sure there's plenty of niche well-dressed communities (i have one w some coworkers) but the thread was about general population.

NYC's general populace is pretty well dressed compared to the rest of America. You don't know how good you have it until you've lived in other major cities in the US. Of course it's not on the same level of Asian or European cities, but that has more to do with differences in culture, which I'd argue is slowly changing for the better on the fashion aspect.

I grew up in Paris and I currently live in London, close from Shoreditch.

I think that fashion wise, London is one step ahead Paris. In the streets, people just seem not to give a shit about how others perceive them. They wear whatever they want and that's it. At the uni I'm in, I see people wearing rick, yohji or other designers on a daily basis. That's something I have never ever witnessed in France. Overall, Paris feels way more conservative.

Now if we are talking about local shops, stores and designers, then Paris takes on London without even having to fight for it.

parisian style i've found to always be a bit more refined than most europ cities, due to french arrogance i'd assume (not in a bad way)

London style is different from the continentals purely because londoners are just a lot more edgy due to London (and England) being gloomy as fuck most of the time which heavily influenced our disposition. We're not mean but we are reserved and you tend to just get on with it and disregard everyone elses opinion as it's cold, wet, rainy and everyone else is just as fed up as you are

Plus London lends itself to edgier styles due to it's unique grimy vibe

Yeah it's full of shitskins and we have le terrorist meme but any young Veeky Forums poster should visit once as they'll love it

Lol, I’m from Plymouth and it is categorically shite

Milan - London- Buenos Aires- Paris- all amazing cities. Fuck new york, not coming back

When I worked as an ibanking analyst for JPMC about four years ago, all of the analysts and associates bought and wore the same suit (a To Boot New York shitter that cost about four hundred bucks). The elite aren't necessarily fashionable.

Imagine being so retarded you don't wanna come back to the greatest big city on earth because you're a pretentious bitch

yeah dude, you can have it retard

America is full of negros, is fucking disgusting. MAkes me sick

Pretty much this.

It's a good example of the difference in French vs. English mentality I guess. Parisians will be more judgemental, so people will dress to impress a bit more. Londonians don't give a fuck about how you look, so you will see some of the worst-dressed people in any major city, but also some of the best.

wtf are you talking about? did you ever leave the dead center of Paris (which is super boring anyways).

This is very accurate. Although the fashion circus gathers so many times during a year in Paris that you get you're out there looks as well. They're not from Paris probably tho.

paris

french culture goes hand and hand with fashion so u cant say fashion only

besides everything is effortless, nobody looks like a corny fuckboy or contrived poseur who takes wardrobe lessons from an anime forum on the internet

yea this is ignant af and posted by some dumb shit foreigner to clung to champs elysees

paris is sleaze city if u know where to look and who u know

putain du touriste

I grew up in London and now live in Paris. I would say you're mostly right. You do get edgier people in the 13th but they mostly wear the same shit. Parisians are VERY judgemental so everyone where's the same boring crap. Mostly black and Stan Smith's. I would dispute that the shops are better here. If you're a guy and you don't like wearing the same black cos/Sandro style as everyone else it fucking sucks.

Are you a trump supporter? How is it like, living in brooklyn as a trump supporter/republican?

>I would dispute that the shops are better here. If you're a guy and you don't like wearing the same black cos/Sandro style as everyone else it fucking sucks.

That is because you have no clue where to shop :)

I doubt there is any city in the world with better clothing choice and with more talented local designers as Paris

> (You)
>Are you a trump supporter? How is it like, living in brooklyn as a trump supporter/republican?
I don't entirely support Trump but I definitely prefer him over anyone else. Being in the non gentrified part gave that away?
Typically the whites here are also Trump supporters but blacks will give funny looks if you wear Maga hats. Asians and Hispanics don't care lol. According to NY times my district went red actually, though I don't remember details or how reliable the info was. Manhattan looked full out blue though and parts of Staten Island red
But it's true that you're asking to get harassed if you get politically red in most parts of the city

>Paris
>2017
>Veeky Forums
Good one

youtu.be/Z1Js8wntdk4

fug :(

paris because Anglocucks can't be effay at all

Ok, what are the good shops then?

Wow, look at all the culture!

As a New Yorker, I can confirm this. London is a great city and the people dress well. I hope to live in or near London one day.

Oh god, we're becoming Brazil

when you actually live there you will become more jaded. the amount of people who dress well is always offset by tourists, people who don't give a fuck or just people will bad style in general.
every single city is like this. ratios are different of course but still

bra försök, glenn

I feel like in London you can wear whatever you want and nobody gives a fuck, not sure about Paris as they all wear the same shit

I don't know, what are you even looking for ? You can literally find anything here, I have better things to do than giving you a 3-pages long list of shops.

I think New York is actually pretty fashionable, but honestly only manhattan and the yuppier parts of Brooklyn. Once you go to non yuppy
Brooklyn, Bronx, queens and ESPECIALLY Staten Island, you start seeing gray Nike sweatsuits, Jordans and flat brim hats. Staten Island has to be the worst offender and least stylish borough of New York. In fact if you dress stylish (or wear anything besides stuff that you would find in malibu’s Most wanted’s closet) whether you’re a man or woman people will gawk and snicker at you

Pic related. Basically every day in the whitest borough of New York is wigger wednesday

x^D

by the way the answer is Brighton

classic reply, claiming someone has no clue but suddenly "has better things to do" than listing it out :)

come on Share these good spots, if you're on Veeky Forums you probably have time to waste.

I did not back off, I asked you what you are specifically into to give you relevant advice, you robust mongoloid. Learn how to read.

>you get edgier people in the 13th
I can tell you're not from Paris lol.
Also I can tell you're not really on the map what's going on since you refer to COS / Sandro.
Maybe you should go visit the north every once in a while.

Paris, easily

t. regular London and Paris visitor

fuck back to your Lownn orbiting fag smoking techno boat parties at the Seine crowd. Cheers.

Now I'm sad and angry

West London Best London

fuck the manbabby hipster shit in east london

simmer down froggies

>hating the most Veeky Forums of nationalities.

Between the two? Paris easily, but you can do better. London fucking blows

MILAN!!!!!! people there just blow your mind ( I LIKE BERLIN, not as much as MILAN )

Time tooooo... Say goodbyeeeeee