Pit stains

How do you deal with this shit Veeky Forumsgs?

botox in armpits

How long does that work?

deodorant?

get some anti-perspirant deodorant. It's cheap and available everywhere.

You must be retarded.

Exsqueeze me?

prescription strength deoderant

always wear a jacket

>pit stains

The stains are caused by the aluminum in deodorant mixing with sweat. The stains are permanent and can't be removed. Get new shirts and start buying aluminum free deodorant.

Embrace it. Your body was meant to sweat. Use deodorant and not antiperspirant.

wear dark clothes

Can some do the sad eyes and hair meme thing on this pic? Dude completely fell off.

Driclor. For me it is the only way to go. Tried almost everything out there and nothing stopped me from sweating like a pig. A few months back I tried Driclor and no more sweat, no more pit stains. But beware, it stings like a motherfucker, especially during the first uses.

>But beware, it stings like a motherfucker
You're supposed to put it on before going to bed

That's how I always do it, but the first times I have applied it it was a living hell. Fortunately, it gets better with time.

What are some good aluminum free antiperspirant or at least some shit that wont turn all my clothes yellow?

This
Feels bad senpai but every fit i wear involves a jacket

This, fampai. The best thing to do is give no fucks

Use darker polos.

i wear only black or white t-shirts

Arm & Hammer

Women's deos.

Not even kidding.

Bruh just make your own. That's what I do. All you need is baking soda, corn starch, coconut oil, and some essential oils for scent. Shit works great and you have your own custom smell.

THIS.

Driclor changed my life

let this fucking thread die. you guys are so fucking unbearable i don't wanna share this board with you

just fucking use deoderant did this thread really need to be made. andwith the obnoxious nigger as the thumbnail. I'm fucking done with this garbage ass subreddit. back to my homework board /hm/

Bump just to make u mad

BUUUUUUUUMP