Cold weather fash

Greetings from /pol/. I'm not a regular here, but I'm hoping you can help me out with a request - I haven't lived in snow since I was a little kid, and I want to know where to find a good snow-proof and bad-ass looking coat to weather the coming winter at my new apartment. Any advice please?

Why don't you drop your meaningless politic stand first?

try a noose

>bad-ass
Stay on your containment board

I see this board is entirely homosexual. I guess I came to the wrong place.

Go back to your containment website >>>/reddit/

Try looking on Knoch's tumblr @Herrurst

Why does politics has to do with fashion? Are you wearing a kekistan shirt?

I don't think they made them in xxxl

>Why does politics has to do with fashion?
Literally everything? What's the difference between a sloppy hippy cunt and an investment banker? You're on Veeky Forums and you're asking whether or not clothes help make the man? Jesus fuck, I REALLY came to the wrong place.

If you'd like to imagine me wearing a kekistan shirt, whatever gets you off

You're asking what does fashion have to do with identity and worldview, which shows your understanding of semiotics and fashion

>/pol/
>kys

Then would you promise to keep the topic to exclusively clothing only?

says the cunt who can't pick out a jacket without consulting Veeky Forums

kek

>telling someone to kys for posting knoch
When will you fags return to /reddit, you prove yourself incapable of adding anything to this website
Answer Op's question or ignore the thread

Seriously, I want a long snow-proof coat that doesn't make me look like a girl because I'm kind of short and wiry. I've heard good things about oilskin for rain but is it warm enough for -10F? I tried on an oilskin trenchcoat at Boot Barn and I was thinking about buying it, but I don't know if they're warm enough for that kind of climate.

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person from /pol/
Reddit shitting up a thread again

post a winter jacket

you seem like the type that'd be attracted to this look lmao

>back to le reddit

this is almost as bad as whiteknighting

read the sticky faggot

-10 °F, not -10°C?

Assuming you know Moscow is +29°F right now and you go to some Himalayan climbing, you need sloppy looking Canada Goose puffer jacket not a coat.

Stop LARPing and go get laid you shrimp dick. God the Red pill is such fucking cancer.

>-10 °F
-10F is about as cold as it gets here with rare anomalies I think.
>implying I didn't just move
>implying I don't need a new coat
>implying I didn't immediately think to ask *chans

a coat like this would work

Spencer is a homosexual though. If I'd known this board was full of fudge puckers I never would have asked.

>everyone except me is a fag

Just give me coat advice you useless nigger. It wasn't even that hard a question, I just want a coat that looks cool and makes me look imposing to girls.

mayhaps one of these, fellow fashy. after all, we le repdilled :DDDD

Sorry /pol/tard, your comrades have polluted the reputation of your board, with le redpills that forces them to change their views. The same level as SJWs, hence the hostile.

>implying /pol/ isn't literally /leddit/
look at this faggot

Didn't want to make a new threat so I'm posting in this one since its kinda related.
Do you think that this parka its too big? It feels that way to me but not sure.

lol he looks like f frank

na u just fat

HAY GUIZE POL HERE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO /POL/ DRESS I'M FROM /POL/ BTW XDDDDDD THANKS FROM /POL/

But I'm not. More like skinny fat. It's just that this parka is puffy af.

Biggest thing about the fash pill is you must be gorgeous. If you can't be gorgeous you should be humble but strong

why do you have that picture saved? are you a fag or something?

>projection

you dudes don't have a good history with cold weather

why is gnocci-chan so perfect lads?

What kind of uniform is this? Is this pre-war SS? It's sexy as all hell.

>muh maymays
lmao

Looks good if you're a tall Chad, though I'd take those shoulder flaps off personally since they're so noticeably big

YEAH /POL/ BRO FRUM /POL/ KILL ALL DA LEFTISTS!!! XDDDD

The reason the fit of your outfit looks off is probably your jeans, wtf is going on there

A large sheepskin coat is pretty good UUUU.