Which of the following would you rank most to least important?

which of the following would you rank most to least important?
>face
>body
>fashion sense
>penis length
>penis girth
>cut or uncut
>sense of humor
>confidence
>posture
>height
>intelligence
>hair
>teeth
>skin

>it's another /pol/ and Veeky Forums bait thread

in order
>confidence
>face
>height
>body
>skin
>hair
>fashion sense
>teeth
>sense of humour
>intelligence
>penis girth
>cut or uncut
>penis length
>posture

In my experience:
>Confidence
>Face
>Humour
>Body
>Height
>Hair
>Intelligence
>Skin
>Teeth
>Fashion sense
>Penis Girth
>Posture
>Penis Length
>Cut or uncut (but I'm Swedish and no one is cut here so this don't trust this one too much.)

1. sense of humour
2. confidence
3. intelligence
4. teeth
5. posture
6. face
7. fashion sense
8. body
9. height
10. penis lenght
11. penis girth
12. cut or uncut
13. hair
14. skin

>putting penis above hair and skin
I do not understand this. By the time your dick matters unless it looks like an artichoke then youre going to be fine. Skin on the other hand, is one of the most immediate things youre going to notice about someone.

If it's about colour, then it doesn't matter that much for me, but if it's about skin care, then I would place it right after face.

>face
>height
>posture
>sense of humor
>intelligence
>fashion sense
>skin -it's meta for girls to like guys w clean skin right now)
>hair
>confidence
>body -even the fat fuckers get the love now in 2018
>penis lenght -garbage trait, no one cares
>penis girth -garbage trait, no one cares
>cut or uncut -garbage trait, no one cares
>teeth

>inb4 fat teethcel dicklet
This is a perfected list from years of personal experience. Everything is where it should be for a reason. This list is versatile because i'm a girl and this can not only double as a "What's Important" list but also a "What do girls prefer".

>confidence being that low
HAHAHAHAHAHA

it's called Shy/Reserved-core, retard.

You can still be confident and shy/reserved

No one likes a fake chad, and no one likes a fake cute nerdy shy boy. It's all the way on one end of the spectrum only, not in the middle you cum taster

ok, so if someone is a complete social recluse hermit from a lack of confidence, its ok IF they are tall with good posture.

is shy/reserved core another term for assertive/confident guy who wears glasses

lol.. basically, why are you suprirsed, It's a mystery. us girls fantasize over what (((could be))) so automatically our feeble brains make us think shyness/non-confident is actually mysterious and rebellious

No, I can understand girls being attracted to them, but I see this as a list of what is most important in order to get a gf.
Girls may fantasise over the shy guy, but he won't actually get the gf unless he acts assertively or with confidence.

pfft, suck my wiener

you know its true
>t. shy guy who's had several girls with crushes on me, but no gf because I'm too shy to talk to them properly

Good posture is the first thing that can tell you if someone is confident or not

that's unironically goals. don't worry. I'm a fake shy guy. not only am i a social butterfly but i'm persuasive and cunning socially. i can work my way up the corporate ladder by lying and silver tonguing. but i too tend to purposefully shy away from girls to unironically make them like me more.
atleast know in the back of your mind that u can stop being shy whenever u want and just break chaaracter and ask them 'wassup mami'

You are a trap, not a real girl

face
confidence
body
intelligence
height
fashion
teeth
hair
skin
humor
penis
humor
posture
cut or uncut

humor and posture way too low

confidence way too high

>face
>confidence
>sense of humor
>height
>intelligence
>teeth
>skin
>body
>posture
>fashion sense
>penis girth
>penis length
>hair
>cut or uncut

having good posture and low confidence is sort if an oxymoron, having good posture has been scientifically proven to increase test levels which correlates with confidence.

confidence too high, posture and fashion sense too low.
>actually thinking a chad can get away with wearing whatever he wants
that's an urban legend