What is the female equivalent of a fedora?

What is the female equivalent of a fedora?

fishnets

thigh-high stockings
ugg boots
PVC corsets
winged eyeliner
yohji witch hats
titcurtain tunics
giant buns
chokers
ballerina slippers

NEED I GO ON?

Jean

Some of those are sorta true and some are way off base. You'd fuck the shit out of plenty girls who habitually wear fishnets, thigh-high stockings, winged eyeliner, and chokers. You might not respect them but you'd still fuck them, no, quit lying, you would.

Ugg boots are closer because they're generally considered unflattering but it doesn't really work because half the girls you'll see in a given midwestern college will be wearing them anyway.

I don't really think there is a female equivalent of the fedora, although those anime-esque hats with the ears come close.

>winged eyeliner
no.

Not everyone has low-ass standards like yourself, dumb sex-starved cunt.

I have a feeling a roasty wrote this cause I sure as shit wouldn't fuck with women with half those

Those strings that go horizontal just above the bra

what?

What's the male equivalent of a choker necklace?

facial tattoos or pink mini-dreadlocks

super skinny jeans.

delet

that's way too unusual, neutral and specific, and not tacky enough on its own.

Now if more generally you mean 2010s bondage-inspired lingerie (you know like with extra straps that look like shibari knotwork) then I'm inclined to agree.

he's kinda right

it screams "pseudo-edgy submissive showoffy pretentious manslut" aka "emo kid"

I've seen it among many """"alto"""" girls. Maybe it's just a thing in my country though

Oh you're from sweaty armpit land

Corset. Without a doubt

No. Rainy swampland

>desperately tries to squeeze her lard body into espousing our beauty standards
>#effyourbeautystandards

inb4
>lol @ bitter thirsty virgin fuccbois, women dress for themselves not for u okay???

Cat ears

They don't have one because girls are collectively cringey so they don't have that one cringe-identifying factor.

Females ARE the fedora, user.

this

Almost every girl who wears makeup (~99% of females) wears winged liner. You probably can't even tell the difference.

Yes, absolutely. I know a girl who obsesses over them and she also wears fedoras.

This is false.
The winged eyeliner is a very specific technique that consists in drawing a graphically precise, stylized clump of eyelashes on the outer corner of the upper eyelid in the shape of a small curved triangle.

There are MANY other ways to use eyeliner or to artificially enhance or depict eyelashes with makeup. The winged eyeliner technique is the most blunt, ineffective and tacky one. It's not a subtle technique. It's not something you can conceal. It's supposed to be obvious and blatant because it's a symbolic depiction of eyelashes more than a visual enhancement of eyelashes.

And thankfully, only about 10 % of the female population still uses it (which is still too much). It was excessively popular a decade ago.

I know that it's really popular around here to burst the bubble of delusional "all natural" nerds who think that girls can look pretty without makeup by pointing out that the girls they like probably wear makeup.

But you can't make that argument about winged eyeliner, because by definition, it's an obvious technique. It's a gesture. It's supposed to be noticed. Like wearing a fedora.

You can now apologize for not knowing what you're talking about and presuming that I don't.

>effyourbeautystandards
>wearing enough foundation to have saved the Twin Towers

Pick one.

cat ears

this

these

These

cringe

is this ok?

well yeah i'd fuck an honest to goodness retard if her face wasn't masktier and she had a good bod. what's your point? the shit mentioned is still cringe as all hell.

Chill the fuck out. Winged eyeliner is the basic eyeliner style, unless you're going for a simple line. Literally just a small wing is all you need for eyeliner, and doing more is usually going to make you look like you're caking on makeup. What style do you think is most popular if not winged?

This.

those are all things thots wear - except maybe the ugly ass titcurtain rags...

rick? is that you?

septum piercing
hairy legs/arms/pits
cropped bangs
and pic related

lmao

What's wrong with these shoes? They look nice and traditional.

>I'll just eat the rich
*clicks heel*

I'm gonna agree with this guy. At first I wanted to go with "sjw haircuts" but that isn't a fedora equivalent. Fedora happens when the guy is a shut-in neet with no friends and little social experience, particularly considering how he looks to other people.

>traditional
lol, exactly. The fedora paradox is trying to look classy and sophisticated by wearing a traditional item, but instead coming across as juvenile and out of touch because the item is so outdated you look like you're role-playing. Also, typically mismatched with modern clothing and worn by a fatty.

I wore a fedora for a time and I can tell you it was never about looking classy and sophisticated, speaking for myself obviously.
It was this:
I just developed a liking for them and did not have the sense to dismiss it.

I think cat eye glasses are the female fedora since they were also popular in the 40s. Legbeards wear them to try and recreate the vintage pin-up look much like how neckbeards wear fedoras to try and be dapper.

easy, it's striped arm warmers from the mid 2000s.

septum.

STOP BULLYING FISHNETS I WEAR THEM EVERYDAY PLEASE DONT STAY ITS THE EQUIVALENT TO A FEDORA.

lol owned

actual dress shoes on women is god tier but plastic "leather" trash like those are the female equivalent of men's slip on dress shoes with elastic sides, which is to say, foot fedora.

please no I wear these every day

the only thing that repulses me on a girl is tattoos

are you sure?

These.

any "vintage" clothing. stuff you can find on modcloth, victory rolls, etc.

Their Dunning Kruger attempts at politics