What's it like to be really fucking ugly?

What's it like to be really fucking ugly?

Idk OP why don't you tell us.

lel

Travis Bowdish

#r-r-r-r-rrrrekt

How will oh-pee ever recover?

Le XDD

Roflcopter

fucking hell

yOOOO

bruhhhhhhhh lmaoooo

I feel really bad for that man

he should tweet maggie gyllenhal and make warty, melted candle babies

I will never know

shit, poor guy.

tried to gave him really quick a bit of surgery.

lol idk whether to laugh or cry

LoL he looks like Paul Joseph Watson

>randomize in Oblivion

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

what his name?

True story

I am 35 and so is my best friend. I have had a few serious girlfriends while my friend has had Zero, he is literally a virgin on his mid 30's. I even found out that one of the girls I dated rejected him a few years back when he tried to hit on her.

The lack of girls in his life has affected his behavior to the point that I can't hang out with him anymore. He has basically put "pussy on a pedestal" and acts weird every time a pretty girl steps within 10 feet of him. It is like he reverts back into a 10 year old and starts having his hand like a child saying hello to a grown up.

He also gets closer and starts eavesdropping on the girls conversation and then fake laughs really loud if the girl says anything that causes her friends to smile because he thinks it will get him noticed.

The last thing he does after the girls step farther away from him is he starts blowing kisses to them, thinking to himself that he is being charming. It has gotten so creepy that I lost all respect for him.

And the worst thing is that he does all this to girls that are to young for him. He either feels threaten by women his age or is only attracted to young girls because he never got one when he himself was a younger man.

i dont understand, if this guy is your best friend, why have you not helped him before he got that degenerate? the fact you also pointed out that one of the girls you dated rejected makes me think youre a huge faggot as well, why shit on your 'best friend' more than necessary?

t. worst friend ever

True story

Kill yourself

kinda looks like a fat mads mikkelsen now

fats mikkelsen

+1

oof

/thread

it's really really bad

i'm not going to waste mental resources trying to describe it. it just fucking sucks. everything is a nightmare.

hope your waifu doesnt see this pic

ok

Nobody looks at you it's like walking on the streets and being invisible

false. any guy who tries to date a girl that you have already dated is a weasel pathetic piece of trash. fuck him. let him waste away and never contact him again.

youre not ugly your just a fat fuck. lose weight. as with most people, unless they are serisouly disfigured or a mutant, their ugliness is caused by their fatness. no one who is fat is attractive, it's simply the truth. i don't care how godam good looking your are in the face, if you are fat, your are ugly.

Before it's too late

this dead ass looks like a white nigga i work with

At least he has blue eyes

well he's literally autistic, first of all
that or an exceptionally exceptional case of just regular weird

just try really hard to get him to stop that shit before you break things off with him

>disfigured in a car accident, cruely photoshopped, attacked by bee, balding, acne over whole body
>muh aryan race

the most /pol/ thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

I have an attractive face but really bad acne scarring. So I know what it feels like to be ugly.

I contemplate suicide every other day. Shit sucks.

im ugly. i have a big armenoid nose with a huge head, i look like someone from the midle aged. It sucks nobody is nice or smile at you like for beautiful people, girls just don't respond the same as for normal guy you have to put more effort, it hurt and it's for live so yeah it's suck

Elon? lmao

Classic

what's your native language?

I see what you mean...

you're very normal looking, not ugly

I'm just saying that despite his ugliness he has better eyes than me

At what point do you just fucking kill yourself? Pic not related, I've actually been told I'm very attractive and it might be the only thing that's keeping me from committing suicide

>True story
Twenty American Dollars says you're making this up and lying out your flabbly asshole. Impossible to prove, but I would wager you're fooling no one but yourself. It's possible I'm mistaken, but I've known people who spout bullshit with precisely the same voice and tone you have.

if you were actually attractive your life wouldn't be shit, pro tip: anyone who told you ur attractive lied if they didn't suck your dick

you can kys yourself desu

My life is shit because of severe depression. I've had sex with 35+ women and I'm not even that confident, most of those women came to me.

same here - semi attractive, slept with about 2-3 10/10 model tier girls, always felt a bit introverted, now depression and anxiety. copping cheap grails from japanese auction sites keeps me thru it.

will never an hero tho, life is so worth it when it's not shit. then it's pretty awesome. right now o.k. tho, could've been worse. 7/10 would live this day again.

Oh, you're ((((depressed)))), Fkn lol.

thanks for posting this album, it seems pretty neato

first of all my respects to this dude, but when I feel ugly and hopeless I just look at his photo and goddamn I feel much better.

once again my respects to him

I look even uglier than him.

not ugly user, just fat.

You're either lying or are a terrible friend.
>It has gotten so creepy that I lost all respect for him.
Fuck outta here. Either let him know what he's doing or let him get better friends.

>because he never got one when he himself was a younger man.
This used to be me. Luckily I grew out of that shit.

Because of a deformity I was ugly as fuck when I was younger. Like really fucking ugly. Even more than OPs pic.
I clearly knew it, but no one would actually call me out like „damn u ugly“. Just sometimes, but you’d imagine it happens way more often.
I finally got surgery in my late teens and now I look patrician as FUCK.
I don’t care about the looks of others that much because of that, but I’m OCD about my own. I’m actually kind of happy I was ugly. I think I’m a better person now because of that (and also a sperglord).

why yes, another specimen for my scalpel

shitty
>don't get hit on
>don't even get catcalled
>go through life constantly bombarded with reminders that I'm ugly bc of models in advertisements, on instagram, or even just goodlooking girls irl
>practically invisible whenever I go out with friends
>in middle school boys used to ask me out as a joke

>I'm his best """friend"""

I've been on multiple SSRIs, basically against my will because I don't like taking medication, but it's been necessary. This isn't some attempt at being trendy, if there was a goddamn vaccine for depression I would get that shit tomorrow. Go outside faggot.

You look fine dude.

Are you one of those ugly people that think being attractive would fix all your problems?

Fucking sucks. You know that when you meet someone new they're already thinking, "wow this guy is ugly af." You also know when people are being nice to you because they feel bad for you.

If your ugly you better have money or have an extremely addictive personality.

>You also know when people are being nice to you because they feel bad for you.
the worst shit
manages to rub salt in the wound despite coming from good intentions

I'm fuckin dyin m8.

>when fpbp

nigga stfu you just ordinary looking

FpBp

Fakenews 30+ yolds incels are notorious misogynist

>it just fucking sucks. everything is a nightmare.
What a fucking joke. You are literally the worst kind of person, blaming your problems on face when its really only your weight.
you are escaping the problem and not putting any effort into bettering your life then complaining about the cards you were dealt with. I hate cunts that push blame onto factors out of their control when its really their fault that their life sucks.
Unless of course you look ugly even when skinny and got fat cause CBF then i apologize for my rant.

ugly even when thinner

i feel like i look fine and yet that pic makes me so insecure wut

You still look pretty chubby here, and actually not that bad at all. Quit whining, eat less calories, go to the gym, get a good hairstyle and enjoy your life as a 7/10.

It's pretty bad for the most part. When I was younger I used to cry about it on the regular, cover up mirrors at home, refuse to go out.
You learn to make up for it, be kinder, funnier, a better and more charismatic person.

It still hurts to think about how many chances I miss/judgement are passed on me for the cards I was dealt, but you just gotta keep going.

I'm a girl so it's bad :(

My nose is misshapen from being hit on it many many times growing up. It literally looks like Murdocs nose from Gorillaz except I have giant nose holes. I have pics of myself from back before the damage was too bad and I was actually on the road to being somewhat pretty then.

But now my nose is so fucked I just can't wait to graduate from grad school so I'll be able to afford a surgery with a good doctor.

Anyways it used to feel so bad knowing I am below average. Guys treat me like an annoying dude and I used to get bullied a lot growing up. I can't wear certain things or I look like a dude and I can't take my glasses off because they kind of hide my nose. Its pretty bad sometimes but It doesn't bother me as much as it used to

At least I'm not fat and everything else about me is ok.

post a pic, im sure its just in your head friend :)

a little bit val kilmer

>Bend the knee, soyboy

thats badass. I put acne scarring on my fallout character because I dig it

I mean none of this surprises me and I know people who act similarly but seriously, like others said, if he's you're best friend then why haven't you tried to do something about it?

Wow

>I'm a normie who sleeps around
>I also take meds so you know I have a dark side

Did you actually shop this or is the first shopped? If so you did a quality job just photoshop skill wise

eye shape > color
when will u learn?

You look normal, at least you aren't ugly-ugly.

yeah I chadified the ugly guy.

I mean he’s ugly as shit but he can use that to his advantage with certain fits. Like some avant garde futurist shit or whatever

got you covered nigga

it sucks. it kills my motivation to do anything with my life. if i was really good at something marketable it wouldnt be so bad.

At least he has a full head of hair, that counts for much already

He can get a hairstyle that distracts from his face, for example

Serves you right for not getting on acvutane, or BPO at least

The ys in kys already stands for yourself retard, you said kill yourself yourself

stfu or i'll kill kys myself

*stfu up