I want to look more like an adult instead of a clueless high schooler (I've been out of HS for years)...

I want to look more like an adult instead of a clueless high schooler (I've been out of HS for years). Please rate and give me some advice to dress well. My fucking horse gear is unironically my best outfit, usually I look like a child. Advice from both women and men is appreciated.

girl what kind of nail color is that

bitch, you flippin me off?

girl why your helmet the size of planet mercury

You look like I would've bullied you.

Horse riding helmets are always large. Horse riding is very dangerous.

girl that better be first prize

>horse gear is unironically my best outfit

wew lad that's rough. you have a good face, you just have to look for what people with your bodytype wear, just read the sticky

What an amazing unveil of events. I was seriously going to say you have the beginning of a seirously aesthetic face and then i looked closer and this bitch bella hadid

Were those flowers part of the prize? I recall that every kid but me always had their parents buy them flowers after any type of performance (total amateur crappy school stuff).

wtf what happened

surgery

post more bella pls

this

she looks cute both pics retard

6/10 would fuck and then message like once a week to keep her as a backup for when I don't get enough grade A puspus

This, looks like the girl you talk to in case stops replying and you need someone else quickly.

kek you freaks the horse riding picture isn't in question of being any type of girl you're fucking because she's like 8 in that pic
/b/ is leaking

Oh. I thought it was a really dorky 20 year old late bloomer.

A-are you female?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

bella pls