How many people here are 25 and older? How do you dress...

How many people here are 25 and older? How do you dress, now that you've started to age out of Veeky Forums's majority demographic?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.hs-niederrhein.de/textil-bekleidungstechnik/studieninteressierte/#c13107
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smart casual with some prep mixed in. I'm 26 and in grad school for engineering, so it's pretty easy to look good compared to the other men who almost uniformly wear jeans, graphic t-shirts, and running shoes.

I wear incorporate trad with some elements from soccer casual, modern mil spec, and hardcore / post punk (grew up in the scene so it's hard to break the habit)
I'm 28, been here for four years

Will turn 30 next year. Over the past year I've transitioned into a uniform of sorts. Relaxed, pleated, black pants and black stand collar flannels. High top white sneakers too. Generally I only wear that or some variation on that depending on the weather.

Its probably autistic but its appropriate for my environment.

geller, hanes, kirkland, wings + horns, surplus stuff. Lots of black.

25 isn't "started to age out", at that point you've been out for a few years.

Dude, we're no longer in 1967. We still dress inside the Veeky Forums demographic.

t. kid

I’m 32 and I wear what ever I want

35 here. I dont use tracksuits, cargo pants, jeans or skinny anything. And almost no sneakers.

For work, business casual.

25 here. I wear a more subtle/subdued version of "techwear". I spend a lot of time going to and from the local wilderness for work so the performance properties help a lot.

mostly this
I mean I've pretty much grown out of everything that I'm 'too old to wear' anyway
even with wacky or loud pieces that I like I still recognize that they'd look ridiculous on me

I mostly dress in clean dark artisanal labels

26 here. I wear a uniform at work so I don’t really have business attire. I’m pretty normie core in the summer since i live in a tourist beach/boardwalk town (and I’m single). In the fall/winter I like knitted sweaters. My aunt and uncle are super rich and travel the world so they are always bringing me back neat knitted shit from different countries.

31. Black basics and milsurp.

You're black? eww

He's right though. Veeky Forums's median age has got to be ~14.

24 here, lots of sweaters that I like, slacks, boots, thinking of copping some air monarchs

25 here. Study and work in London as a designer. I basically just wear the same black sweatshirt and black jeans every day. reigning champ/n&f

i rarely leave the house so usually pyjamas or sweatpants and a b/o infused t-shirt

I'm 24 but i still look like im 19 so my style haven't changed much

Like a normie

Grungy worn in entry bitch outdoor shit like blundstone and Columbia sweaters (I know I know) with some decent heavy trousers or selvedge slim jeans. I keep a small minimal smart casual wardrobe cause I'm a poorfag and never need nice clothes. I still come here for brand recommendations primarily.

I'm 25 but I wear nike SFBs, long caramel coat, beige sweater, and black pants.

Either that, or all black everywear

Smart casual, normally slim fit pants with a nice shirt and a nice pair of shoes. Hair is always styled and face is always clean shaven. I'll never go out in public wearing crappy shoes, sweatpants or with a 5 o clock shadow.

I'm 27 right now.
Since getting older I've almost completely moved away from any sort of clothing item with a graphic on them. I have some old t-shirts with graphics that I wear around the house or for real casual stuff, but never when I want to go out anywhere.
I wear basically jeans and simple shoes, like vans. Just something with a minimalist, simple design. I don't like hoodies, so I try different kinds of jackets that look better and classier, thinking of getting a pea coat soon.

I still cringe whenever I see people my age wearing graphic t-shirts with stupid ironic phrases, and wearing sandals in public, and anything that doesn't fit. It's time to grow up and look the part, I hate seeing grown adults looking like slobs.

>25
>wears "techware"

God, I hope you're joking. I hope no one out of high school wears anything techware related.

i'm 5, all rick, all the time faggots

38 here and wearing my battle jacket with patches. Who cares.

>Since getting older I've almost completely moved away from any sort of clothing item with a graphic on them. I have some old t-shirts with graphics that I wear around the house or for real casual stuff, but never when I want to go out anywhere.

I'm 26 and this is me

You're a dumbass.

He said 'subdued' techwear, meaning he probably wears things like Outlier, Mission Workshop, etc. There's more to techwear than Acronym and Guerrilla Group idiot.

I look like a work in a library, essentially. And I do work in a library, but I also happen to dress like I do.

Knitwear, dresses/skirts, brogues, all in dark or earthy colours, that sort of thing.

post fit pls

>Knitwear, dresses/skirts, brogues, all in dark or earthy colours
Sounds great. That's basically my aesthetic but i'm an archaeologist

21 here. Worked two years as accounter to save up money for studying something I really love.
Is there a point in studying fashion if you don't live in Paris/London/NY? Zero chances afterward? I draw pretty well and tailor sometimes (at least have basic knowledge).
Alternative were to study film in Hamburg (friend of my father is close friend of Wim Wenders), I always loved film and made shorts when I was at school. Fashion adn film are bascially my two only interests.
>t. guy from Germany

where do you work?

>I do work in a library
What's your job exactly? Studied or just asked for a job here?

Wear whatever I want. Past the point of caring what some supreme hypetrash think. Have a vast closet with everything from vintage designer to current designer to western to shit i see and like and buy etc... I always have a good snicker when I see the younger crowd with fanny packs worn over their shoulder so obviously wearing it just because they were told it is the thing to do

youre 16 for suree

I wear trousers/skirts with blouses/knits and ankle boots/oxfords to work. To parties, I wear shorter skirts and sneakers.

If you go to fashion school in DE you can still probably do your internships in Paris. The HFBK has a lot of cool programs though and if you decide to do another field (e.g. industrial design, typography, graphic design) Hamburg is a pretty good city to be in while you study

You must be stupid.

I speak and write in German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian pretty fluently and well (always had no problems with languages, but also never new how to use this talent efficiently), so I guess it's possible. All of those schools require the "art order" to be presented. What is it exactly?
A university in my area (state-owned so it's free) offers a intersting fashion degree, it basically mixes both design and development of textiles and materials (so arts + clothing technology) which I find interesting. Can you tell me if it's any good? Here's a link (it's in Germany though):
web.hs-niederrhein.de/textil-bekleidungstechnik/studieninteressierte/#c13107

41 here but the normal rules don't apply since I live in California, where all men dress either like manchildren, or business suit guys.

I have a white collar job where I can wear whatever I like, so my go to is dark or grey jeans, plain black, white, or grey tshirt, leather jacket (moto, vintage schott 518) and some harness boots. Just classic basic clothes work best for me.

If I take the lady out I wear nice slacks or jeans, button down shirt, and nicer boots or shoes. No fucking sneakers!

I think the main thing that has changed for me with age is that I no longer like sneakers or graphic t's at all. Too childish.

>How do you dress, now that you've started to age out of Veeky Forums's majority demographic?

As one grows older, you leave the things of childhood behind. That means trendy and edgy tend to get left by the wayside. Actual grown women are not attracted to men that dress like they're still in high school. Career grade jobs usually require a dress code or some other appearance standard. There are a few exceptions, like artist or code monkey or musician, but they are the exception, not the rule. Life happens, life changes, and what was trendy, soon becomes cringe.

Scrubs/Coat all the time. I live at the hospital it seems.

I'm 41 and still wear cargo pants.

Quarterlife crisis detected

>quarterlife crisis
this is definitely a thing. just wish i could accurately describe it.

define "demographic"
theres fashion then theres dressed by the internet kook from Veeky Forums fashion

slim suit high waisted pants
turtlenecks
linen spearpoint and mao collar shirts
blazers
modernist leather jackets
sleek boots

all guidi, ann, carol etc