What's the most Veeky Forums way to get over a break-up?

What's the most Veeky Forums way to get over a break-up?

spend money until you're happy again

not having a relationship in the first place or completely removing the break up and the girl and all the memories from your empty fucking noggin.
>almost 2018
>still seeking elation with the opposite sex other than being mild acquaintances
Disgusts me at how many of you were unable to stay pure. I'm not bragging but i've been modeling since i was younger, i've had a lot of things handed to me because of my looks. My parents are strict nevertheless and i was given an education and had hobbies outside of skin care routines and photo sets so i never truly became vapid like other models / literally anyone decently good looking. Think of the most blossoming, enchanting presence and personality you know and imagine them being a beautiful boy. I was handed pussy on a silver platter and i noticed the pussy was expired, self indulging, non-pure, fake, barbaric and for lack of better words, cringey.
>2018 and not being a virgin
You've fucked yourself. You've screwed yourself. I've never tried relationships so i don't speak from experience but i speak from an even stronger position which is observer.

I've been neutral forever, never seeking and only being sought after and only pushing away. I push away girls that are un pure, girls that are filthy, i push away every girl because that's all there is left. Filth. No girl will ever amount to what i want so i will die a beautiful virgin and i could care less.

>>>/normie/

i genuinely feel sorry for you. i hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. or better yet, i hope something finds you.

>t. weird kid in the patriots jersey who managed to settle for a 2/10 fat girlfriend and think's he's cool because he has sex once a month

This is wizard-tier thinking

>almost 2018
>not having a Wizard mentality with chad physique

most Veeky Forums way - you break up with the girl/guy

if not, then no moping and no contact with person.

and

Mainline heroin in your shitty, dirty apartment

DO:
workout frequently and lose heaps of weight look very good in clothes;
have a good wholesome time with friends and generally look/feel much more Veeky Forums than ex;
make sure this somehow gets back to ex via his/her friends;
remind yourself that being alone is an opportunity to improve yourself and learn new things and legit be yourself and then do all of that but in your new HOT body.
DONT:
eat heaps of shit, although you desperately want to;
become dehydrated like a nasty old MFA boot;
neglect skin care and hair;
ignore all your friends;
hate yourself for the break up;
impulse buy heaps of shit;
forget to clean your room.

good luck

pfft, suck my wiener. do you know how good it tastes to eat 2 large dominos stuffed crusts pizzas in one sitting after being broken up with?

It sounds like you're afraid of getting attached to people, so you haven't found yet what it's like to care for someone with your whole being. There's no need to cover that up with an illusion of superiority. If you let go of fear, of fakeness and rejection, you'll find that just about everyone is capable of love.

>do you know how good it tastes to eat 2 large dominos stuffed crusts pizzas in one sitting after being broken up with?

Not as good as being skinny feels.

fkn absolutely dude
also very good to meet ex 2 months after break up looking the best you've ever looked. a bit of wallow, a bit of work out, net gain :)

just dumped my girlfriend and last night a let a decenly passable tranny blow me in a parking lot at 4 am. /fa?

killing yourself

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe this

Retard. This is my favorite response as it's the most common.

I deliberately state that j hate modern women and i want to stay as far away from them as possible
>hurr durr ur scared of rejection
>hurrr ddhuhrhruurrr

yeahhhh you need to hang out with better girls. sounds pretty sad to me. hope you are happy regardless

ksap?????????

I broke up with my boyfriend recently so this is how I’ve been handling it (I am a boy)
>Night off my best friend and I hung out and got drunk, then I cried a lot on her lap
>My best friend and I started going to the gym
>I’ve bought a ton of clothes, multiple entire outfits

post pic dummy

also /break up gang/

literally don't give a fuck though
things run their course

tinder game is easy but the downside is not many shawties out there with mirroring interests, just a sea full of thots those special someones are like diamonds bruh

this post is like little transformers turning into one mega transformer only with autism

This is LITCHERALLY maybe the worst thing I've ever read on 4chin. You should unironically be put in prison and fucked in the ass with sharpened toothbrushes for posting something so cancerous.

newfag

suicide

Fuck now I need a perflat gril to eat out asap

not op but I wanted to thank you this is really helping

you're welcome my friend. last yr I went through a shit break up and now I look back on that time pretty fondly as a time where I let myself watch heaps of crap tv as well as getting closer to my friends and family and working out frequently. At the time it sucks a lot and feels like r/thisismylifenow but things slowly improve and you become a better person inside and out on your own terms. thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon

murder-suicide

Spending lots of money, using cocain, hitting the gym, hang around with friends and fuck around as much as possible works best for me. Get even better at being urself, just keep in mind that ur better off without your ex than with him/her.

>you haven't found yet what it's like to care for someone with your whole being
I haven't read the rest of your reply but I just wanted to tell the young anons here that this is life biggest meme and not to fall for it under any circumstance. Humans are beasts barely above animals and there's nothing deep or special about us, feelings are just nature's ways to trick us into being physical, nature doesn't care about us one bit.

nasty

If you aren't baiting, then I'm really sorry you feel this way. Strangely enough, you put quite a bit of personality in your post, and I can almost imagine the way you look and sound in real life.

I don't know what to suggest you t.b.h. If there is one thing you can do for me, go to a therapist. You most likely have Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's likely caused by some childhood trauma. Go and talk about everything that happened with you and never told anyone.What's the worst that can happen?

Look Veeky Forums while smoking on the balcony

go on tinder and talk with as many girls as possible.

imo it quickens the process of forgetting

After I broke up with my ex, I spent the next 4 months either drinking, smoking weed, mdma or coke every day, alone and with old or new friends. Met and fucked a lot of girls on tinder and some I met in clubs and bars. I managed really well to distract myself from the break up, but I already had problems with depression etc. and ended up almost killing myself (. All my friends were busy studying and I felt alone most of the time, but I did everything I could to not rot in my room everyday. I’m meeting her in a couple of weeks and she probably wants us to get back together, luckily i’m Over her.

This is really important, in my case the loneliness was probably the worst. Met a lot of new people who I am really good friends with now.

Keep checking up on their social media for over 5 years

I still can't forget you

I'm glad you're doing well and got some positive things out of a shitty experience

>Talked to 5 girls after my breakup
>Agreed to meetup with them
>Ghost them days before the meetup and end up not meeting them

I can't get over my ex

I can't go to sleep at night thinking of her, and I can't bring myself to meet other girls.

Casual sex isn't my style and I just want to be left alone and wait until she comes back to my life is she ever does

Why are you meeting up with her again wtf

>barely above animals
speak for yourself buddy

Fellow chad-virgin reporting in.
It feels great, not gonna lie. To be sought after and continuously reject those who seek you.
But I also have always lacked a sex drive, so Im a virgin for a different, less egotistical reason.

if you feel the need to "get over it" then you already care too much. the only "fashionable" way (retarded sentiment btw) is to not care.

also this belongs on /adv/ or /r9k/ or some shit